What's new

Govt conditionally ‘allows’ Israeli citizens to visit Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally false propaganda by the bitches of media cell.. patwari kuttas are barking all over the place.... but listen you pieces of shit...No NRO... go burn yourself and do self-immolation.

First of all I doubt its effective as requirement of Police Verification does not meant permit to entry ... Permit to entry is based on Visa which we can't issue as we dont know any country name Israel (legally) ...

Secondly this needs to be investigated and people behind this needs to be punished ... Even it IK ...

By the way what media report and reaction ? I heard it just now after this is reversed ...

its seems like this bloody ba****d wild media is in a serious danger there for it is spreading fake news against IK govt by the help of its biggest father Israel....

dose any one of Pakistani trust this media...

I will repeat it again, just like PTV when you have people who made mockery of the Chinese tour on state TV. Once again planted people are carrying out their task. Either eliminate them or keep seeing this kind of bollocks again and again.

Now you're going to be attacked for exposing. Pakistanis fake ummah.

I don't like Imran Khan. I think anyone here can attest to that.

This is such an obviously stupid story that it annoys me. First that list with Israel at 6. It's so, so obvious that some idiot copied a list from a stupid spreadsheet with just "allowed police exemption" crossed out. Of course, Israel would be on that list, they're not allowed in and obviously don't have police exemption. Doubt it's anything bigger than that, and anyone who's worked in any office won't be surprised by a mistake like that.

On to the Israeli plane, that never happened. You people are idiots if you think that if Imran Khan or any Pakistan PM wanted to contact Israel, they couldn't do it in a way that literally none of you would ever find out, and not have an Israeli plane land on a runway -_-

Yahudi sahzeesh..imran is jew agent
OH wow yahudi sazish jb tak zardari or nawaz mil kr Pakistan ko lot rha tha jb tak to koe sazish nazar nhi aya indians ko koe aik dam nhi banaya Pakistan ma tb to koe sazish nazar nhi a rhi the ab indians ko boht zyada yahodi sazishain nazar a rhi hain...

It's surprising that a country like india that u have fought 4 wars with and who you accuse of formenting trouble even now is allowed to get visas but Israel which u have never had direct conflict is not given visas.

They occupy some of the holiest sites of Islam and are literally the sworn enemy of Muslims just about everywhere. That's more than enough for us to hate them.

If you insist on a direct connection, we've shot down multiple of their aircraft, they are India's ally and they planned to strike our nuclear facilities.

I will repeat it again, just like PTV when you have people who made mockery of the Chinese tour on state TV. Once again planted people are carrying out their task. Either eliminate them or keep seeing this kind of bollocks again and again.

If you want to take over a country, you take over the media.

If Indians can come, I don’t understand what makes Israel a problem. Is Israel a bigger threat/enemy than India?

Secondly, for economic development we must build relations with any country we can. But I dont expect mullahs to take it easy, they might start talking about overturning the current rule. If israel is an inllegal state, how come other muslim countries like Turkey have strong economical ties with them?

If Indians can come, I don’t understand what makes Israel a problem. Is Israel a bigger threat/enemy than India?

Secondly, for economic development we must build relations with any country we can. But I dont expect mullahs to take it easy, they might start talking about overturning the current rule. If israel is an inllegal state, how come other muslim countries like Turkey have strong economical ties with them?

Clearly you are a PTI supporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom