What's new

Govt announces end to riba in five years, SBP, NBP to withdraw pleas: Dar

Never said that.

Yes I do.
But clearly you can’t read. I said “act of kufr”. Open your eyes.

Never said that.
You’re putting words in my mouth and tryna defame me. Fear Allah.
Prove I said 220 million Muslims of Pakistan are kaffirs. You really need to learn to read.

That’s why you jahil’s do.
Your dear establishment sent many of our citizens to do that in Afghanistan. Maybe you could be next? Ameer ul momineen bajra bin Pakistani might order you to blow your self up for Islamic Emirate of Pakistan.

Kid you’re the one tagging me tryna argue with 0 facts. Don’t start shit if you can’t handle it. Don’t @ me and argue if you can’t handle a response.
If you need, I have some contacts to good neurologists. You might wanna get your self checked out for your inability to read and short term memory.
0 facts ?

You are declaring transgender bill act of kufr based on what exactly?

Can you relate exact part of bill that's commiting kufar??
From the bill itself not from a ttp pumphlet...proferably

Bill it slf neither promotes or legalize homosexuality...that what talib types do with bachas ...

Sure there may be potential of misuse.

So if a kitchen knife is used to kill some one , is that kuffar of knife maker?

Has any ulema actually challenged the bill?
Courts are open ..any one bothered to file a petition.
sharia court is there. Media is free.
Did any of ulema in assmbly vote against or has made objection since .. I haven't seen any statements.

It's kuffar ...so no body but you seems to be bothered ...or

It's mindless propoganda at the moment nothing else.

It gives rights to people with biological undefined sexuality...

But yeah your types won't allow 6 years old girls to go to school as that's also perhaps act of kuffar for you guys .

Giving polio drops is another form of kuffar.. solveable by shooting poor school teacher that are doing it to earn 500 extra rupees

And you guys do have a tendancy to blow up ...

With regards

Last edited:
interest free ...... lol...... u are serious, how it's possible... Pakistan changing all world wide banking practices....

Simple, All Conventional Banks will work like Islamic Banks, Interest-Free-Banking is a narrow concept denoting a number of banking instruments or operations which avoid interest.

Islamic banking is defined as banking system which is in consonance with the spirit, ethos and value system of Islam and governed by the principles laid down by Islamic Shariah.
(SBP)

Simple, All Conventional Banks will work like Islamic Banks, Interest-Free-Banking is a narrow concept denoting a number of banking instruments or operations which avoid interest.

Islamic banking is defined as banking system which is in consonance with the spirit, ethos and value system of Islam and governed by the principles laid down by Islamic Shariah.
(SBP)

Malik sahib ..look at rate of interest ..almost 15 percent. ..

(SBP)
Looks like the proposal may die in the ditch.

Foreign banks threaten to pull out if forced to implement interest-free regime, Senate panel told

Foreign banks threaten to pull out if forced to implement interest-free regime, Senate panel told

That was the trick I was talking about ... Dar only did some lip service or optics ..nothing else.

Read again:
"Minister of State for Finance and Revenue Aisha Ghaus Pasha said the government stood committed to implementing the Federal Shariat Court’s (FSC) decision to eliminate the country’s banking system based on riba (interest) in five years."

Despite challenges government is committed to implement FSC order. Some multilateral institutions like Bank Al-Falah, Faysal Bank, most insurance companies have started to use Sharia based products. People have misused the islamic financial products like Musharka and Mudarba, so all the government should do is to take step to minimise the misuse of these products.

Read again:
"Minister of State for Finance and Revenue Aisha Ghaus Pasha said the government stood committed to implementing the Federal Shariat Court’s (FSC) decision to eliminate the country’s banking system based on riba (interest) in five years."

Despite challenges government is committed to implement FSC order. Some multilateral institutions like Bank Al-Falah, Faysal Bank, most insurance companies have started to use Sharia based products. People have misused the islamic financial products like Musharka and Mudarba, so all the government should do is to take step to minimise the misuse of these products.
Don t worry Ishaq Dar going back to IMF after his befitting response.... and accept all terms and conditions , including rate of interest of local banking services.

Back
Top Bottom