What's new

Governor Punjab, Salman Taseer, Killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Santro, Blain and Niaz,

Please read the link i posted for Toheen e Risaalat. Confirm from all the sources and then think about moderate behavior. See the Quran and Sunna reference and then believe the LAW!

There can be no discussion on what has been said by Allah and Prophet SAW!

There can be no logic and no discussion! As Muslims we follow!

Salman Taseer and his family didn't have a good reputation.

This is him with his family:

168945_182999281717908_100000235110144_586732_989311_n.jpg

The founder of this country eloped with a Parsi Girl..and the couple were the life of the Bombay Parties.. He was indulgent in fine clothes, shoes..and dogs..
The picture above.. could clearly have been M.A Jinnah..

If you wished to illustrate his reputation..then his reported wheelings and illicit business dealings would have been more appropiate.

what is bad here? they look happy. should we now kill people who wear shorts and sundresses?

Yeah girls who do not wear burka's and hijabs deserved to be killed or they will eventually wind up in hell ....its sad but there are people in Pakistan/ Pakistanis in general who think like that

Niaz sahib, this can not be the case ever! Haqooq-ul-insaan (rights of the man) in Islam carry more significance that Haqooq-Allah (right of God). There is no condoning such murder.

Rightly said sir violation of"Haqooq Allah" would be forgiven but not the violations of "Haqooq ul Ibad" (Human Rights).

I do not know why its hard to understand for few.

Santro, Blain and Niaz,

Please read the link i posted for Toheen e Risaalat. Confirm from all the sources and then think about moderate behavior. See the Quran and Sunna reference and then believe the LAW!

The problem is NOT the law..
Its the incorrect usage..

tomorrow if any of us..comes in and accuses your sister...or brother or father or mother of blasphemy..and shouts it all out in the street..and when the people start banging at your door and drag the women out ..beat you and your father.. and do worse to the ladies....

Then Ill be glad to give you a thousand references on the LAW!!
Its not a personal issue for you or me about anything deregatory for the prophet.. I will NOT stand for it just as you wont..
But I will also NEVER stand for injustice done in the name of OUR Prophet...

Last edited:

So what? What does this have to do with his murder? Why are you even sharing such content on this thread Omar?

Those who go off on this tangent of associating guilt in such a manner have no idea as to the slippery slope they are on. The Tauheen-e-risalat is nothing about the respect owed to the Prophet of mercy (saw) for the mankind and all about the local Pakistani bigots wanting to keep control over all things. This is the reason that none of the other Muslim countries have this issue and it has never become a controversy for them.

As to those who say that 90% of the population supports this law, do you know of the 90%, how many really understand this law and how easily it can be manipulated to get them in trouble? Something is not right here from the standpoint of religion and the only ones who can fix this are the ulema and fuqaha who see the wrong in its implementation.

The problem is NOT the law..
Its the incorrect usage..

tomorrow if any of us..comes in and accuses your sister...or brother or father or mother of blasphemy..and shouts it all out in the street..and when the people start banging at your door and drag the women out ..beat you and your father.. and do worse to the ladies....

Then Ill be glad to give you a thousand references on the LAW!!
Its not a personal issue for you or me about anything deregatory for the prophet.. I will NOT stand for it just as you wont..
But I will also NEVER stand for injustice done in the name of my Prophet...

Man it is not about our families! How can you even compare Toheen e risaalat. How can you support the woman until she is proven innocent! If you support her without decision of Court then it shows that you donot care about the LAW of Toheen e risaalat.

i dont see here bad reputation sir if you give me money i will do same .its not mean any mullah take AK and kill me:tdown:

I love how the same people who were opposing and ranting about facebook, a couple of months ago, saying how facebook is insulting the Prophet are now all back and now creating a fan page about a murderer unbelievable!!!

Man it is not about our families! How can you even compare Toheen e risaalat. How can you support the woman until she is proven innocent! If you support her without decision of Court then it shows that you donot care about the LAW of Toheen e risaalat.

Isn't it supposed to be INNOCENT until proven GUILTY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom