What's new

Government withdraws tender for 126 medium multi role combat aircraft: Manohar Parrikar

Yes bro i am not doubting on your politics knowledge i am just saying that most of the amendmends will be dropped from the original LAB 14' and it will be same to 13' bill

yes i am okay but ur azz seemed to be on fire in the thread named
'The terrorists in gurdaspur attack were muslims':D
you seem to be quiet aggressive toward my comments i made on one of my posts, i apologise if it offended you, but thats how i see it.

I was saying this all along the whole last year that we cannot afford so many projects at the same time,,,people called me stupid and a pessimist.

Guess what the government too thinks the same,,,the whole decision making was flawed after all and we should have just concentrated in getting a few squadrons of made in france birds only.
The key point was ToT which Dassault agreed to initially. Since then, they have begun back-tracking on ToT and the deal finally concluded on 36 jets in fly away condition.
Another issue could be Modi's nationalistic views and keeping Russia closer than previous government did.

The key point was ToT which Dassault agreed to initially. Since then, they have begun back-tracking on ToT and the deal finally concluded on 36 jets in fly away condition.
Another issue could be Modi's nationalistic views and keeping Russia closer than previous government did.
Generally ToT means locally assembling hardware using the components provided by the supplier. Maybe French were under the impression of this kind of ToT and Bharat was looking to acquire technology, which nobody gives to nobody no matter you buy 126 pieces or 1026 pieces. Technology is earned and developed not bought off the shelf; only merchandise is bought off the shelf.

Generally ToT means locally assembling hardware using the components provided by the supplier. Maybe French were under the impression of this kind of ToT and Bharat was looking to acquire technology, which nobody gives to nobody no matter you buy 126 pieces or 1026 pieces. Technology is earned and developed not bought.
The bone of contention was the source code for the AESA radar, or so I have gathered.

I see a bright future for LCA mk2 and possibly for su34

Thats all bullshit,we simple did not have the money to pursue tejas,pakfa,amca and rafale at the same time.
Rest is all lies and stories.

so what are you going to do? your phasing out 3 squadrons this year and canceled a 126 jet tender. heck even the 36 rafale deal is dragging. i see the su35 mki as a possible option, and a good one at that
its gonna be more MKIs with AESA based Radar , EW suites and jammers and new version of AL41 engines

Lol i am not aggressive it's my reation to your posts.
In that particular thread you claimed that india has a hindu bomb and you took potholea on indian muslim then on sir kalam and what not.
i said mr kalams work on the nuclear project bomb denied anyone calling it a hindu bomb.

and most muslims in india mainly living in poverty.
Where do Muslim stand  in India

i never said any thing offensive about mr kalam i talked about what some papers said about him and that got me thinking. and i did some research and found it made sense.

its gonna be more MKIs with AESA based Radar , EW suites and jammers and new version of AL41 engines
now your talking. but this time you should an engine maintenance facility in india, instead of sending engines to russia for repair. but the al41 is a very powerful engine. the thrust to weight ratio should be at least 1.09 you need it. the su30 mki is already getting aesa radars aren't they? i read a report that russia offered a su35 to india specs. to be built in india. i believe this is you best bet. the su30 mki is good but the su35 is better. besides you need them to complement the 36 rafales your eventually going to get

Working? Since when? As long as that idiot Rahul baba and his Italian mother are ruling the Congress chamcha brigade, nothing is going to move in Parliament. They will try their darnedest to derail economic reforms just to show the NDA and Modi in poor light for not delivering on his promises.

Thus they'll never allow the Parliament to function. The country be damned!

We need to find a other way to make the Parliament work 2017 is still far

i said mr kalams work on the nuclear project bomb denied anyone calling it a hindu bomb.

You sir sounds exactly like a pakistani. They are the only peoples in this planet who associate nuclear weapons with religion. 'Hindu Bomb' lol... Don't be ashamed about your country, be a proud british pakistani and fly a pakistani flag..

LAnd bill will pass in winter sesson not this one (due to bihar election )

GST might get momentum if not passed in monsson session then delayed for 1 year .

Hope this theory turns out to be true Land bill is very imp

I don't mean to troll here but I get the impression that whether it is indigenous technology, TOT or off-the-shelf purchase of foreign equipment, Indian military development is rather chaotic. I suspect it is the same as other countries. But I think in India a lot of it gets out through the media because it has to be passed by parliament. Even then, I would think there are closed-door committees that scrutinize military plans and purchases. Why let everything be published. It does not reflect well on the military or the country when plans have to be changed.

There is nothing surprising in this.
When PM indicated that India is buying 36 pieces directly from France, it was amply clear that MMRCA is now dead.
However this should not be interpreted as Rafale numbers being limited to 36. all it means is that any future requirement of Rafale will be through a G2G deal, maybe through a private vendor assembling these planes in India.

Back
Top Bottom