What's new

Google Chromebook copies Apple

From my POV, the Chromebook's edges are a lot sharper and easily distinguishable from the macbook. The keyboard layout also has obvious differences.

The only claim coming from Apple is going to talk about rectangles and how Apple supposedly owns them :lol:

When Apple copies - it's innovation.
When others design something - it's stealing rectangles.

BTW - when is IBM going to sue the world ??

You really have no idea what you're talking about. Enjoy your virus prone Windows.

I really have an idea what I am talking about I have experience of using Operating Systems since 1991 when I was just 8 Years old. Yes I can fetch a list of known viruses on Apple Macs but do I really have to go into that discussion. No Operating System is 100% virus free, that's a bet you can never win. OSX is based upon Linux there you go its not from outerspace as what steve job's ghost have been telling you. Regardless of you believing it or not I have been using all 3 Windows 7 Systems without anti virus programs successfully for past 4 Years, And I Restore system every 12 months like in cooperate environment. The source of virus is User if you are not using it right you are open to viruses.

Windows was targeted because it was being used 95% in the word so most viruses written were for Windows now that Apple Macs are 10-12% market share viruses are written for Apple OS and popping every week.

OH I HATE THESE GOOGLE PEOPLE. They are ripping of everything that I love... :angry:

;)Apple users get ready to replace macs and welcome to Windows because no outside Apple store or torrent download software/movie/song is going to work on Apple devices in the future unless it is purchased directly from Apple store.

Another innovation "restricting you in all possible ways".:lol:

Sir jee ********/movies/songs work fine on MAC OS X. What are you talking about? :what:
And some necessary softwares are free too, like the Xcode for programming.

Sir jee ********/movies/songs work fine on MAC OS X. What are you talking about? :what:
And some necessary softwares are free too, like the Xcode for programming.

I am talking of what is coming to OSX in the Future. It is potentially in pipe line and discussion, All Future purchases of music/games/software online/offline would be directly from Apple Computer Apps Store or Stores [developers] partnered with Apple, which would be Signed by Apple digitally, suppose you download metallica song from torrent it won't work because It would not be digitally signed by Apple & developer [signed is sort of permission/license] so it would automatically be restricted.

This is not a new technology in windows media player some songs which have been download from online sources after playing a few times or days or weeks expires and can't be played But Microsoft is smart enough it would not impose complete restriction because it wants more Users and fairy it is getting. Digital signatures are commonly used for software distribution, financial transactions, and in other cases where it is important to detect forgery or tampering.

^^^ Apple would charge you extra every time you type on your own keyboard

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom