What's new

Google Celebrates Pakistan born Nobel-Prize Winning Biochemist Har Gobind Khorana

There was a Pakistani who got a Nobel Prize in the hard sciences. He was Abdus Salam.

Yes Abdus Salam was not a Muslim, but still he was a Pakistani.

lol.

LMAO , read the entire thread again .

You can laugh your butt off, but still we produced a Nobel laureate in the hard sciences.

Yes we have yet to produce a "Sunni Muslim" Nobel Laureate in the hard sciences.

but we will get there eventually.

So you consider Ahmadis muslim . If that is the case, I tip my hat towards you .

So you consider Ahmadis muslim . If that is the case, I tip my hat towards you .
No, I did not say that. Ahmadis are not Muslims.

Pakistan did produce a nobel laureate in the hard sciences who was Abdus Salam.

Yes we still feel proud of Abdus Salam even though he was not a Muslim.

No, I did not say that. Ahmadis are not Muslims.

Pakistan did produce a nobel laureate in the hard sciences who was Abdus Salam.

Yes we still feel proud of Abdus Salam even though he was not a Muslim.

You put "Sunni Muslim" in quotes , hence it was implied . Glad you made it clear.

You put "Sunni Muslim" in quotes , hence it was implied . Glad you made it clear.
I said we have "yet to produce a Sunni Muslim Nobel Laureate". Do you have comprehension problems?

I am implying we never have had a Muslim nobel laureate yet in the hard sciences.

I said we have "yet to produce a Sunni Muslim Nobel Laureate". Do you have comprehension problems?

I am implying we never have had a Muslim nobel laureate yet.

So only Sunni muslims are muslims according to you?

Hard truth to digest. Hindus have contributed more and are continuing to do so than all muslims combined across the world. Check journal publications, patents, google scholar scores, CEOs of STEM companies, Business.

We also score high in World Cinema and Beauty contests. We lag behind in sports but we are more athletic than Pakistanis any day.

Anybody wanting to play the numbers' game, I'm ready! Game on! Lower achievers!!!!

Hard truth to digest. Hindus have contributed more and are continuing to do so than all muslims combined across the world. Check journal publications, patents, google scholar scores, CEOs of STEM companies, Business.

We also score high in World Cinema and Beauty contests. We lag behind in sports but we are more athletic than Pakistanis any day.

Anybody wanting to play the numbers' game, I'm ready! Game on! Lower achievers!!!!
lol...why ruin a good thread. This is not what this thread is about.

"After a brief period in India in the fall of 1949, Khorana returned to England where he obtained a fellowship to work with Dr. (now Professor) G. W. Kenner and Professor (now Lord) A. R. Todd. He stayed in Cambridge from 1950 till 1952."

source:- https://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/medicine/laureates/1968/khorana-bio.html

This information is wrong, it says in almost every other source that he returned to his ancestral home in Punjab and was unable to find a job due to partition. His ancestral home is in Pakistan, and nowhere is it said that he migrated to India during partition or obtained citizenship or passport there.

This information is wrong, it says in almost every other source that he returned to his ancestral home in Punjab and was unable to find a job due to partition. His ancestral home is in Pakistan, and nowhere is it said that he migrated to India during partition or obtained citizenship or passport there.
Did he consider himself Pakistani? Or Hindustani? Easy to guess right?

Did he consider himself Pakistani? Or Hindustani? Easy to guess right?
He got his entire education uptil chemistry masters in pakistan, then moved abroad, never visited india never took indian citizenship, seriously how much more shameless you could get mallu?

Back
Top Bottom