What's new

Google Celebrates Pakistan born Nobel-Prize Winning Biochemist Har Gobind Khorana

simple, he is an american citizen.
upload_2018-1-10_20-1-35.png

He was born, raised and educated in part of British India which is current day Pakistan.

Neither he was Pakistani citizen nor he was an Indian citizen.He was carrying British Indian passport
When he passed away he was an american citizen:usflag:

Alumni of University of Liverpool, University of Cambridge and University of Punjab, he dedicated his life to education, science and research.
tup.gif

Khorana died on November 9, 2011, at the age of 89.

Last edited:
I wonder why a mallu dravida is concerned about this?

Not concerned, just stating the facts. Whole lot of you are plain dumb to achieve nobel unlike Pakistani Hindus and Ahmadis .

Not concerned, just stating the facts. Whole lot of you are plain dumb to achieve nobel unlike Pakistani Hindus and Ahmadis .
So according to a mallu dravida all muslims or pakistani muslims are dumb because they have not won a nobel prize.? So is nobel prize is a criteria to define intelligence?

That surely tells hell lot about your mallu dravida iq. Sad Australia is receiving such low iq junk , you should ideally be deported back to swamps and jungles of your dravida nadu.

shout out to guru nanak
i was reading his name and i too was thinking he was a sikh, har gobindh

It is a clear indication how much we support and facilitate our Hindu and Ahmadis brother and sisters:enjoy:
Indian hindus also support christian and muslims by keeping them uneducated and they lynching them after their Gao Mata ji.

Luckily neither pakistani hindus nor pakistani msulims are savages like ganga land and dravida nadu inhabitors

So according to a mallu dravida all muslims or pakistani muslims are dumb because they have not won a nobel prize.? So is nobel prize is a criteria to define intelligence?

That surely tells hell lot about your mallu dravida iq. Sad Australia is receiving such low iq junk , you should ideally be deported back to swamps and jungles of your dravida nadu.

Talk to me when your people produce a nobel prize winner in hard sciences .

It is a clear indication how much we support and facilitate our Hindu, Ahmadis brother and sisters:enjoy:

Now that is one great rebuttal :D.

Nobel Prize is not a critrea for intelligence.

Stop trying to score cheap shots.

It however does how how innovative a country is compared to others. ( Hint: Israel leaves everyone else in dust ).
I agree that made some cheap shots but that was for Ocean.

It however does how how innovative a country is compared to others. ( Hint: Israel leaves everyone else in dust ).
I agree that made some cheap shots but that was for Ocean.
Yes I will admit that the education system in Pakistan needs to be improved.

That I can admit.

Kindly give me the name of any Indian scientist who after partition staying back and working in India got noble prize in hard sciences:omghaha:

CV raman a fellow dravidian .

Yes I will admit that the education system in Pakistan needs to be improved.

That I can admit.

Not the education but the focus, more towards research than making factory muppets. Same with India.

Personally I think the Nobel prizes can be politically motivated.

I mean there are many people who deserve Nobel Prizes before Alfred Nobel first had the idea of Nobel Prizes.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom