What's new

Good News for PN U-214 Deal is being Finalized

i think its time to stop thinking we gonna get the U-214....let it go...no deal is gonna come through.....

subs are the only true deterrent we got and if we continue like this we will start falling back in that as well...

Lets see wt happens within next 2 months...we have money so no worries...if we wouldnt get U214.....we may go for nuclear submarines from France....but first choice is U214.

Any news about U-214 Deal ?
have been waiting to hear some good news about u214 deal.:pakistan:

i think its time to stop thinking we gonna get the U-214....let it go...no deal is gonna come through.....

Type-214 is not a candy deal, it takes hard negotiations, political support, consumes time, and money in order to strike such a high technology deal. Turkey on the other hand has finally struck the deal with Germany and they too will locally build these subs and will take about the same time (2015) to IOC type-214 as it will take Pakistan. The time frame for induction of ROKN first Type-214 from (laid down) to (construction) was 5 years also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets see wt happens within next 2 months...we have money so no worries...if we wouldnt get U214.....we may go for nuclear submarines from France....but first choice is U214.

Yes, the U214 deal is pretty big and complex by itself so we should give it some time. Hopefully it will work out. As for the second point, sale of nuclear subs are not allowed internationally.

Yes, the U214 deal is pretty big and complex by itself so we should give it some time. Hopefully it will work out. As for the second point, sale of nuclear subs are not allowed internationally.
India is currently working on the procurement of a refurbished Russian nuclear submarine, if I am not mistaken. Everything is legal in this world, as long as the US doesn't say so. If they don't like you, even sneezing is a crime. So, the purchase of a nuclear submarine, if the nations involved are established nuclear states, is very much possible.

And yes, U214 is a pretty big deal, though I am in no way an expert on Pakistani or international military naval affairs.

India is currently working on the procurement of a refurbished Russian nuclear submarine, if I am not mistaken. Everything is legal in this world, as long as the US doesn't say so. If they don't like you, even sneezing is a crime. So, the purchase of a nuclear submarine, if the nations involved are established nuclear states, is very much possible.

And yes, U214 is a pretty big deal, though I am in no way an expert on Pakistani or international military naval affairs.

The Nuclear Sub India is getting from Russia is on a 10 year Lease and not a Sale.
The Sale of a Nuclear Powered craft is Prohibited.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

The Nuclear Sub India is getting from Russia is on a 10 year Lease and not a Sale.
The Sale of a Nuclear Powered craft is Prohibited.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Clever move of India not purchasing Nuke Sub as its sale is prohibited and they r getting on lease. :)

Clever move of India not purchasing Nuke Sub as its sale is prohibited and they r getting on lease. :)

True. India is procuring 2 Akula II SSN's from the Russian Navy, the first of which will be delivered within the next 6 months and the second arriving in 2011. These subs are on a 10 year lease period and will be used primarily by the IN to train crews for operating the ATV class submarines.

Indian Navy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

True. India is procuring 2 Akula II SSN's from the Russian Navy, the first of which will be delivered within the next 6 months and the second arriving in 2011. These subs are on a 10 year lease period and will be used primarily by the IN to train crews for operating the ATV class submarines.

Indian Navy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hi personally i would be the happiest if India was procuring two and not one Akula II class subs from Russia but can you please provide me the link for that other than WIKI ;) .

And Mods ... not here to hijack the thread :angel: ...just had to clarify this......

hahahah for how long we keep hearing it is in final stages these final stages never going to finish from last 1 and half year we r finalizing it and we r giving indians chance to do something bad for us and why our nuts navy sign a deal once it for all and close the chapter of deal is in final stages i think we have to wait 1 year too until nuts people will sign it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom