What's new

Gohar Rizvi has denied naming ISI behind Dacca attack.

Ok you do know it's ISIL too? It's just an acronym. Let people believe what they want. They can stay in their little safe space that makes them feel better.

sorry man, I was just messing with you

Anything happens anywhere in the world. These people know that ... what a knowledgeable nation.
If they put this much positive efforts in their bid for NSG; they should have got it.

[
Hey
I watched and he said that if implying that he does not have any evidence....and he will keep lid until some evidence is found. What is he said was his rant, not a factual account by any means. He said that the BNP, Jamat-e-Islami have links with Pakistan and they have anti-independence agenda so that's not an evidence but this old man's crap. But still he did not say that there was no evidence but your media spreading the lies as if it was true and proven already.

If he is an Indian Spy/RAW agent and has confessed all what you Pakistan alleges. Why isn't Pakistan bringing this guy to UN international court to prove India is supporting insurgencies in Balochistan/Pakistan?.

The reason is simple you guys got nothing on us. Last time it was Aartaj Aziz with Patterns and Narratives with Bollywood type script written all over it. :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:
sartaj-aziz-647_082315013416.jpg

When has the UN ever been useful and spies aren't brought forth. Lol either way there is no proof that this Dhaka attack was done by Pakistan.

If he is an Indian Spy/RAW agent and has confessed all what Pakistan alleges. Why isn't Pakistan bringing this guy to UN international court to prove India is supporting insurgencies in Balochistan/Pakistan?.

The reason is simple you guys got nothing on us. Last time it was Aartaj Aziz with Patterns and Narratives with Bollywood type script written all over it. :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:
sartaj-aziz-647_082315013416.jpg
Spies are not brought to UNO, we will just lengthen his neck three times...you know a public hanging or beheading.

Spies are not brought to UNO, we will just lengthen his neck three times...you know a public hanging or beheading.

Then whats causing the delay in serving judgement. Still collecting proofs or ran out of executioners?

@eyeswideshut now even if you give link he'll trash talk NDTV :lol:
Suspicions , accusations,denials have no value until they are proven. Lets wait for the investigative agencies to complete their investigation.

This so called ISIS is nothing but a convenient facade . ISIS does not derive any value from creating a chaos in faraway country like bangladesh. If they were ISIS they would have been utilized in west to create greater impact not in bangladesh. It reminds me of SIMI in India. For too long SIMI owned up the blasts instead of LET but finally it gave away when the links were unmasked. Lets wait time will tell.

It all points to one thing some ppl are not happy with peace & progress in bangladesh.

Then whats causing the delay in serving judgement. Still collecting proofs or ran out of executioners?
Waiting for the right time...He is here with us...not going anywhere..why are you in such a hurry to kill your own commander..Don't you think about this wife and children..

Suspicions , accusations,denials have no value until they are proven. Lets wait for the investigative agencies to complete their investigation.

This so called ISIS is nothing but a convenient facade . ISIS does not derive any value from creating a chaos in faraway country like bangladesh. If they were ISIS they would have been utilized in west to create greater impact not in bangladesh. It reminds me of SIMI in India. For too long SIMI owned up the blasts instead of LET but finally it gave away when the links were unmasked. Lets wait time will tell.

It all points to one thing some ppl are not happy with peace & progress in bangladesh.
Wow...I can see an Indian sympathising with ISIS.....what's the story..why an Indian is giving a clean chit to ISIS on a terrorist act. That's really interesting and I think the cat is coming out of the bag slowly.

Last edited:
Here he is on record blaming Pakistan, he is probably backing out now for fear of backlash from Pakistan. Government of Pakistan should break all diplomatic ties with this banglai country and start arresting illegal banglais living in Pakistan and show them on international media every few days as Bangladesh government sponsored terrorists involved in terrorism in Pakistan. Teach these idiot indian balls a lesson in their own language.

http://www.ndtv.com/video/news/news...bangladesh-attack-top-official-to-ndtv-422280

Breaking news on ARY, special adviser to Bangladeshi PM, Gohar Rizvi has denied naming ISI behind Dacca attack, accuses the gutter Indian media for lying to malign Pakistan. He has protested strongly to the Indian media for them creating hype by twisting the whole episode.

Breaking news on ARY, special adviser to Bangladeshi PM, Gohar Rizvi has denied naming ISI behind Dacca attack, accuses the gutter Indian media for lying to malign Pakistan. He has protested strongly to the Indian media for them creating hype by twisting the whole episode.

Waiting for the right time...He is here with us...not going anywhere..why are you in such a hurry to kill your own commander..Don't you think about this wife and children..

Wow...I can see an Indian sympathising with ISIS.....what's the story..why and Indian is giving a clean chit to ISIS on a terrorist act. That's really interesting and I think the cat is coming out of the bag slowly.

I am in a hurry to get the court trail to start and see what kind of evidence did ISI/PA got with them to nail those patterns and narratives. I infact support a fair trial so that all evidence must be convincing enough to get him hung so waiting for the right moment to see pakistan humiliated once again (probably again by Sartaj Aziz).

If you listen to the interview of the guy (Hossain Toufique Imam) he says that the groups such as JMB have "close connections" to ISI/Pakistan. The time stamp is around 1:30 minute mark for those Pakistani members that are interested.

http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/paks...cial-to-ndtv-1427408?pfrom=home-lateststories

Now I dont get why another Bangladeshi is denying having said this (Gowhar Rizvi), when the person in question is Hossain Toufique Imam who is also a political advisor to Hasina.

Can anyone link me to an Indian media article that states Gowhar Rizvi said this?

All I can find are these:

http://indianexpress.com/article/wo...e-grown-terrorists-pm-sheikh-hasinas-advisor/

http://www.aninews.in/newsdetail4/s...es-pak-039-s-isi-for-dhaka-terror-attack.html

Another ISI statement (in addition to Mr. Imam statement) was not attributed to Mr Rizvi....but rather the information minister Hasan-Ul-Haq Inu (the headline talks about both advisor and minister separately) who said:

"It is totally a home-grown terrorist network, but there is a fashion nowadays across the world, wherever there is attack, the attackers boast that they are connected with IS, Taliban or Al Qaeda," he said.

Speaking about the involvement of ISI, he said that the investigation agency of Pakistan did have connections with the Jamaat-e-Islami armed cadres in the past.

" Pakistan was a political enemy of Bangladesh for many years. When Sheikh Hasina came to power, they were very tough to home-grown terrorist networks and even on the cross border terrorism. She was dismantling the high doubts of the cross border terrorists and at the moment I can say that armed networks have been dismantled," he added.

So some media groups implied that past verified links according to the information minister could mean ongoing links in the latest attacks. It does not even concern Mr Rizvi in the first place (or it may have been a case of mistaking the person who gave the statement). Let the denials come from Mr Imam and Mr Ul Haq Inu first before Pakistanis point fingers at Indian media.

If you listen to the interview of the guy (Hossain Toufique Imam) he says that the groups such as JMB have "close connections" to ISI/Pakistan. The time stamp is around 1:30 minute mark for those Pakistani members that are interested.

http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/paks...cial-to-ndtv-1427408?pfrom=home-lateststories

Now I dont get why another Bangladeshi is denying having said this (Gowhar Rizvi), when the person in question is Hossain Toufique Imam who is also a political advisor to Hasina.

Can anyone link me to an Indian media article that states Gowhar Rizvi said this?

All I can find are these:

http://indianexpress.com/article/wo...e-grown-terrorists-pm-sheikh-hasinas-advisor/

http://www.aninews.in/newsdetail4/s...es-pak-039-s-isi-for-dhaka-terror-attack.html

Another ISI statement (in addition to Mr. Imam statement) was not attributed to Mr Rizvi....but rather the information minister Hasan-Ul-Haq Inu (the headline talks about both advisor and minister separately) who said:

"It is totally a home-grown terrorist network, but there is a fashion nowadays across the world, wherever there is attack, the attackers boast that they are connected with IS, Taliban or Al Qaeda," he said.

Speaking about the involvement of ISI, he said that the investigation agency of Pakistan did have connections with the Jamaat-e-Islami armed cadres in the past.

" Pakistan was a political enemy of Bangladesh for many years. When Sheikh Hasina came to power, they were very tough to home-grown terrorist networks and even on the cross border terrorism. She was dismantling the high doubts of the cross border terrorists and at the moment I can say that armed networks have been dismantled," he added.

So some media groups implied that past verified links according to the information minister could mean ongoing links in the latest attacks. It does not even concern Mr Rizvi in the first place (or it may have been a case of mistaking the person who gave the statement). Let the denials come from Mr Imam and Mr Ul Haq Inu first before Pakistanis point fingers at Indian media.
That's because you people cannot face the truth.

Back
Top Bottom