What's new

Go Nawaz Go show in Karachi

ARY, arre!!! Ek sifar kam kar do, lambi chori hai:wink: even that place can't adjust such kind of crowd ARY claiming.
Man, you didn't see 40,000 policemen within One Km area of Islamabad. :lol: Anyway this is mazar e qaid, and people that too on roads spread on 3 KM... :lol:

They are not, they just snatched few ministries from them which is their rights. Wo keya kehte hain "bhagte chor ki langot he sahi " MQM bashed PPP in every field and even in Sind Assembly, personally I don't like that they share ministries with them but if not Karachi suffer more.

It is prudent for MQM to join PPP or any other govt. in Sindh. The constituency of urban Sindh cannot be ignored because of political differences; ignoring will only lead to more alienation and clash. So I actually condone MQM for that course of action. In the end, democracy provides a platform to raise voices from all segments of a society. If that platform is gone then, surely, there are the separatist movements and violence.

Karachi women welcome Imran khan on the message of MQM Quaid Altaf Hussain

Because of this was "Go Nawaz Go" Show :lol:

Even patwari opened two threads here for this, that PTI will abuse MQM, then bloodshed on roads, investor will run from Karachi, then PPP & PMLN 'jump in' Karachi for political gains.:lol::lol:

Patwari means senseless aur kiya expect krte ho unse.

7cd01d1f4079971dde06b59e6e7c4499._.png

MQM and PPP is loosing support due to their support to PMLN

MQM and PPP is loosing support due to their support to PMLN

Correct phrasing would be 'PTI losing support because of Imran Khan's stupidities'. The PTI morale has sunk so low that they had to ask for MQM's help in making a credible show in Karachi. Just before the 2013 elections PTI had a massive rally on their own in Karachi.
Numbers don't lie. The @Aether poll in this forum and another similar one on Express Tribune (with approx. 10,000 votes) some days ago shows PTI lost almost half its support since the marches of thuggery started.

My guess is around 40/50 thousands, from entire Sind and out side, PAT followers were might also be participate.

PTI leader Arif Alvi claimed that around 150,000 people attended the rally but independent observers put the numbers at around 70 to 80,000

Prudently, in my opinion there were around 40,000 ppls (10K up/down). Considering the fact that it was combined show of power by three parties i.e. PTI, PAT (very less though) and MQM (indirectly participation)..

Prudently, in my opinion there were around 40,000 ppls (10K up/down). Considering the fact that it was combined show of power by three parties i.e. PTI, PAT (very less though) and MQM (indirectly participation)..
132ac693685e135c1b822a255ee7ca12.jpg

کراچی : پاکستان تحریک انصاف کا کراچی میں جلسہ تو یقیناً کامیاب رہا تاہم اس میں شریک افراد سے متعلق متضاد دعوے سامنے آرہے ہیں، پی ٹی آئی کا کہنا ہے کہ دھرنے میں 3 لاکھ سے زائد افراد شریک تھے جن میں اکثریت خواتین کی تھی۔

پاکستان تحریک انصاف نے کراچی میں بھرپور عوامی طاقت کا مظاہرہ کیا، تاہم دھرنے میں موجود افراد پر الگ الگ رائے سامنے آرہی ہے، پولیس کا کہنا ہے کہ پی ٹی آئی جلسے میں ایک لاکھ افراد شریک ہوئے، حساس اداروں کا کہنا ہے کہ 60 سے 70 افراد ہزار لوگ موجود تھے جبکہ آزاد ذرائع جلسے میں ڈیڑھ لاکھ افراد کی موجودگی کا پتہ دے رہے ہیں۔

دوسری جانب پی ٹی آئی نے دعویٰ کیا ہے کہ کراچی جلسے میں 3 لاکھ افراد شریک ہوئے، جن میں اکثریت خواتین کی تھی۔ سماء

This is what Police said 1 lakh people, Police always tells less figure , Bilawal police will not tell real figure & always speak atleast 5 time less figure. At-least 5.25 Lakh people were there.

پی ٹی آئی جلسہ، کتنے آدمی تھے؟

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom