What's new

Global protests against regime change in Pakistan

The biggest source of external funds for Pakistan is diaspora Pakistani

We pay more then exports, more then IMF or any other state

We get nothing in return for this, outside of direct funds for poor or family, CUT THE FUNDS, they will only steal your money to keep this corrupt system going

The most patriotic thing Pakistani can do is break them through economic sanctions of choice, save your money and spend it on your own family

My family already withdrew from Roshan Pakistan accounts thousands of American$. I'm little reluctant because eventually it is direct loss of Pakistan but I'm seriously considering pulling my money.

Anyways the properties in Texas seem to be giving good profit and I might invest in that if I withdrew my money.

Good luck to those swines who supported imported govt. Run the country again with begging bowl and more loans to artificially keep the value of rupee high.

Last edited:
They want your cash but not your vote (watch them kill the EVMs).

It's ridiculous, the diaspora works hard and sends money to Pakistan

Their are millions of us

We have given Pakistan plenty of chances to reform and change

They don't want to, they love living like animals

They come begging for investments and then create a corrupt system of thieves and think shouting constitute or democracy absolves them from being honest, decent and initiating economic reforms

Their are millions of us

They come begging for investments and then create a corrupt system of thieves and think shouting constitute or democracy absolves them from being honest, decent and initiating economic reforms

Overseas Pakistanis must get organized.

Alone, drops are just drops. Together, they can become a tsunami.

Getting organized is the key. Force multiplier effects are required. Individual efforts become meaningless beyond symbolic and moral stands.

Their are millions of us

Back
Top Bottom