What's new

Give me more..!

Dawood Ibrahim

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A few years ago, newspapers carried some very interesting news: A Vice Consul of the Iranian consulate in Mumbai was defrauded of fifteen thousand dollars by an African who claimed he could turn paper into currency notes by using a ‘chemical’!
Now, I’ve always assumed diplomats to be wise people who have studied reasonably more than most of their peer group, are achievers and sit in positions where they have to be discerning and critical in their judgements.
I believe they have been chosen by their country to check, examine and inspect anything that may endanger their motherland or fatherland as the case may be. I would therefore take for granted these men and women are the cream of their nation. The cleverest, most shrewd, the best.
Yet, Vice Consul Hassan Sadri, all of forty- three years, met twenty five year old Arin Albambay, as he was shopping with his little son. Albambhay told the vice consul he had magical powers to turn black paper into currency notes by using a chemical. The learned Vice- Consul immediately took him home!
There, Arin took out 30 sheets of black paper and said that if he was to start the experiment he would need to buy the ‘chemical’ for which Mr Sadri, the vice consul took out what amounted to Rs 7.7 lakhs and handed it over to Arin. Arin took the money and disappeared!
Poor Vice Consul, he must be the laughing stockof his friends and countrymen and yet it was greed that did him in. As Vice Consul I am sure, he enjoyed both power and wealth, but that did not keep him from wanting more. “Give me more!” his heart shouted as the clever African worked his trickery around the greedy man.
Ah greed! It has toppled highly paid executives, brought down giant corporations and costthousands of workers their jobs and retirement funds! One columnist writes that unrestrained corporate greed is a greater threat than terrorism..!
Greed whispers in our ear that we would be happier if we had more money, more things and more power. It creates discontent and a growing desire to do whatever it takes to gain position and possessions. Unfortunately in today’s capitalistic world, greed is encouraged, pampered and thought of as a virtue; without greed we are told there is no wealth!
I have only one answer to such rubbish, a tale taken from the rubbish dump itself: A fly was buzzing around a barn one day when he happened on a pile of fresh cow manure. Due to the fact that it had been hours since his last meal, he flew down and began to eat. He ate and ate and ate. Finally, he decided he had eaten enough, but looking down at the manure again, he wanted some more, so eat he did. He then decided to fly away but found he could not get off the ground. He had eaten too much.
He looked around wondering what to do and spotted a pitchfork leaning against the wall. So up the pitchfork he climbed. He reached the top and jumped off thinking that once airborne he would be able to take flight. Instead he dropped like a rock. Splat! He hit the floor dead!
That’s how we’ll land when we are too greedy..! God’s riches fill up our supply, With whatever we may need, So we can then be generous, And not controlled by greed..!
—Email: bobsbanter@gmail.com

http://pakobserver.net/give-me-more/

@Mentee @Signalian @tps77 @Djinn @Jugger

A few years ago, newspapers carried some very interesting news: A Vice Consul of the Iranian consulate in Mumbai was defrauded of fifteen thousand dollars by an African who claimed he could turn paper into currency notes by using a ‘chemical’!
Now, I’ve always assumed diplomats to be wise people who have studied reasonably more than most of their peer group, are achievers and sit in positions where they have to be discerning and critical in their judgements.
I believe they have been chosen by their country to check, examine and inspect anything that may endanger their motherland or fatherland as the case may be. I would therefore take for granted these men and women are the cream of their nation. The cleverest, most shrewd, the best.
Yet, Vice Consul Hassan Sadri, all of forty- three years, met twenty five year old Arin Albambay, as he was shopping with his little son. Albambhay told the vice consul he had magical powers to turn black paper into currency notes by using a chemical. The learned Vice- Consul immediately took him home!
There, Arin took out 30 sheets of black paper and said that if he was to start the experiment he would need to buy the ‘chemical’ for which Mr Sadri, the vice consul took out what amounted to Rs 7.7 lakhs and handed it over to Arin. Arin took the money and disappeared!
Poor Vice Consul, he must be the laughing stockof his friends and countrymen and yet it was greed that did him in. As Vice Consul I am sure, he enjoyed both power and wealth, but that did not keep him from wanting more. “Give me more!” his heart shouted as the clever African worked his trickery around the greedy man.
Ah greed! It has toppled highly paid executives, brought down giant corporations and costthousands of workers their jobs and retirement funds! One columnist writes that unrestrained corporate greed is a greater threat than terrorism..!
Greed whispers in our ear that we would be happier if we had more money, more things and more power. It creates discontent and a growing desire to do whatever it takes to gain position and possessions. Unfortunately in today’s capitalistic world, greed is encouraged, pampered and thought of as a virtue; without greed we are told there is no wealth!
I have only one answer to such rubbish, a tale taken from the rubbish dump itself: A fly was buzzing around a barn one day when he happened on a pile of fresh cow manure. Due to the fact that it had been hours since his last meal, he flew down and began to eat. He ate and ate and ate. Finally, he decided he had eaten enough, but looking down at the manure again, he wanted some more, so eat he did. He then decided to fly away but found he could not get off the ground. He had eaten too much.
He looked around wondering what to do and spotted a pitchfork leaning against the wall. So up the pitchfork he climbed. He reached the top and jumped off thinking that once airborne he would be able to take flight. Instead he dropped like a rock. Splat! He hit the floor dead!
That’s how we’ll land when we are too greedy..! God’s riches fill up our supply, With whatever we may need, So we can then be generous, And not controlled by greed..!
—Email: bobsbanter@gmail.com

http://pakobserver.net/give-me-more/

@Mentee @Signalian @tps77 @Djinn @Jugger
This write up imparts a wonderful life lesson and for that thanks a lot :enjoy:. However, that Iranian diplomats story doesn't seem legit.........I mean common! Even kids aren't that gullible. Perhaps some Iranian members can verify if it's authentic or not?

This write up imparts a wonderful life lesson and for that thanks a lot :enjoy:. However, that Iranian diplomats story doesn't seem legit.........I mean common! Even kids aren't that gullible. Perhaps some Iranian members can verify if it's authentic or not?
Seems legit to me o_O just take into account the greedy instincts and voila or vayla :lol:

Last edited:
Joke of the Millennium. :rofl:

lol :laughcry:

Back
Top Bottom