What's new

GISAT-1 launch by ISRO to help India keep an eye on borders with Pak & China in real-time

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i know you cant do a shit on satellite launches ..... and take my word you cant do a shit on satellite hacking as well.... but rather than talking here why don't you try in real world?
Well you need to understand that we put our efforts on defence and and have become self sufficient you have been trying to your luck on earth and killing it in space...

Well you need to understand that we put our efforts on defence and and have become self sufficient you have been trying to your luck on earth and killing it in space...
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: you are self sufficient in defense? and in space ? it will be enough for the day :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: you are self sufficient in defense? and in space ? it will be enough for the day :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I never said in space I said in defence... we dont have to import bullets from Israel like india... our small to medium defence industry is 99% self sufficient... and even large defence industry is more than 50% self sufficient...

On other hand india is great in space but in terms of defence industry it has been failing due to various reasons political and armed forces related..

This guy is master haçker and gives open challenge to entire Pakistani establishment single-handedly. He is turning out to be a real pain for Pakistan.
i saw his tweeter handle only after this guy openly posted his account screenshot... kind of free publicity he got from here.

If they have good algorithm to use radar satellites to make HQ images, then it is a big feat. Otherwise no issue. I am no expert but a geosynchronous orbit satellite should be an optical one.

R&AW doesn’t hunt small targets we aim for big, Pak PM and DG ISI😎.
And if ISI so good, where is Colonel R&AWjesh?
Lolx PM ? He had business friends like Jindal nothing to do with RAW as for DG ISI who Durrani? 🤣 he was kicked out of ISI and then deskjob in GHQ decades before 2008 that is when he tried to establish link with Raw...

And one day he will also be caught with passport like Hussain Mubarak Patel was caught 😁

Lolx PM ? He had business friends like Jindal nothing to do with RAW as for DG ISI who Durrani? 🤣 he was kicked out of ISI and then deskjob in GHQ decades before 2008 that is when he tried to establish link with Raw...

And one day he will also be caught with passport like Hussain Mubarak Patel was caught 😁
Ya in a staged operation as you love to do.

That's really like using a mirror to watch the person banging your glory hole.

Back
Top Bottom