What's new

Girls Cadet college Mardan , KP , Pakistan .

its strange to have such a cadet college in a very conservative society of kpk

its strange to have such a cadet college in a very conservative society of kpk

By "strange" do you mean good...?

So that the people there may slowly realize that a woman can pursue an honorable career in the defense of the nation...

Very few of these Girls would be Locals and People here seem to be Forgetting only Upper Middle class can afford such schools for their children. And most of them properly school and provide Higher Education to their children Regardless of Gender. So nothing out of Ordinary here. I know people who have sent their Daughters alone to Karachi all the way from AJK.

Unless we can make such institutes available to a wide Proportion of Population this has just Cosmetics Benefits and will carter to a specific Portion of the Population. Either way I m still happy with this trend I would be more happy if the government subsidized such Institutes for lower income Groups.

Last edited:
Very few of these Girls would be Locals and People here seem to be Forgetting only Upper Middle class can afford such schools for their children. And most of them properly school and provide Higher Education to their children Regardless of Gender. So nothing out of Ordinary here. I know people who have send their Daughters alone to Karachi all the way from AJK.

Unless we can make such institutes available to a wide Proportion of Population this just Cosmetics and will carter to a specific Portion of the Population. Either way I m still happy with this trend I would be more happy if the government subsidized such Institutes for lower income Groups.

Not just the armed forces but a lot of these girls will join the civil service, join medicine schools and eng collages to name a few...in short they will join n do well right across the full spectrum of our society.
A very good initiatives. Should be expanded across all four provinces

Guys go to YouTube link directly ... some videos don't work at this sight.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom