What's new

Girl`s Sexual Harassment in Public in Bihar, India

This is beyond cruel. A section of the Indian populace are indeed animals and they are having a free-for-all. That poor woman.

There is no moderating effect like Islamic laws or even decency principles in this society which shames the perpetrators.

These are indeed the roots from where the "backoffice workers" come ("new Indians") and they have now infested the whole globe.

This is what also happens when you don't have law and order or the law enforcers themselves are corrupt - like in these Bimaru areas.

Those guys are like wtf he got girl we just got our hands to wa nk, quick grab her, get a feel its the best we going to get, dont let the motorbike get away.

The bobs and vagene culture of India, further aided by their Bollywood shenanigans has essentially become a part of their DNA. While most Indians filter that filth out when going abroad, some still make it here.

What else drives a nation of a billion + to be so sexually frustrated?

Indians once again under Modi rule go back to their natural instincts....Animals

That is why I am referring Indians as sub humans.

I agree. You should kick out all these Indians from Pakistan. 👇

Not sure how these Indians got Pakistani citizenship though, this should be throughly investigated.

I agree. You should kick out all these Indians from Pakistan. 👇

Not sure how these Indians got Pakistani citizenship though, this should be throughly investigated.
Exactly..

Just news about 5500 sex tape from university.

Exactly..

Just news about 5500 sex tape from university.
It was also done by Indians who have somehow obtained Pakistani citizenship to malign Pakistan. Because real Pakistanis can never do anything wrong according to some delusional idiots here :lol:

It's disheartening to hear about incidents of sexual harassment, and it's essential to address these issues seriously. While it's not fair to generalize a whole population based on the actions of a few, it's crucial to focus on the problem at hand.Sexual harassment is a global issue that needs attention and efforts from individuals, communities, and governments to eradicate. Let's work together to raise awareness and support victims while promoting respect and safety for everyone, regardless of where they live. I recently found a helpful resource on how to stop blackmail, which might be helpful.

Damn .. we can defeat israel by sending 1 million of them. Maybe they will start molesting all israelis both males and females.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom