What's new

GIDS KLASS 786 Rifles in service within the army

Yet in dera they can copy anything. In POF they make rifles. You think there are no metallurgist or gun designers in Pakistan? Come on bro ? ?
Making a cheap copy isn't the same as designing a brand new system.

Also, those guns from dera have a tendency of exploding because they're made using cheap methods and materials.

There are plenty of gun designers and metalurgists in Pakistan, the problem is that they're not being utilized.

Yet, all of this doesn't change my original point. Designing a rocket engine isn't the same as designing a gun, they both require different skill sets, so there is nothing fishy going on.

Making a cheap copy isn't the same as designing a brand new system.

Also, those guns from dera have a tendency of exploding because they're made using cheap methods and materials.

There are plenty of gun designers and metalurgists in Pakistan, the problem is that they're not being utilized.

Yet, all of this doesn't change my original point. Designing a rocket engine isn't the same as designing a gun, they both require different skill sets, so there is nothing fishy going on.
Do I have to literally spell everything out to you?
Dera guns explode due to metallurgy.
Why don't POF guns explode.

Anyways no point. U have this opinion carry on

Do I have to literally spell everything out to you?
Dera guns explode due to metallurgy.
Why don't POF guns explode.

Anyways no point. U have this opinion carry on

You said it's fishy that Pakistan can make all these major systems but can't make a gun.

I said no it's not fishy.

You're literally just arguing for no reason.

You said it's fishy that Pakistan can make all these major systems but can't make a gun.

Looool OK 👍

Looool u just said "no it's not fishy"

And are still talking ...loool.

Once again bye bye have a nice day

Last edited:
Looool OK 👍

Looool u just said "no it's not fishy"

And are still talking ...loool.

Once again bye bye have a nice day
wth-what-the-hell.gif

Good for Killing innocent civilians and Journalists ? finalize it..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom