What's new

Giant statue in India to honour an Ancient Pakistani from Swat (123 ft or 37.5 metres high)

People like you should emigrate to India and leave us alone. Enough of this aman ki tamasha.
I can track my lineage back for 300 years. My ancestors lived in current day Pakistan, we have been sons of soil for last 300 years at least however i am not sure if you can claim the same.

What is 'thyala' though? And I'm correct. Looking at current Indus valley people, I stress again, it's very unlikely that yoga, meditation was first established in Indus valley. These things naturally belong to present day India.

Even your average Joe's lunch which I mentioned before is a British thanks giving for ruling maratha. As I said don't poke your nose in Indus baaji rao.

Sounds like a Chaudhry parween type guy :lol:

I can track my lineage back for 300 years. My ancestors lived in current day Pakistan, we have been sons of soil for last 300 years at least however i am not sure if you can claim the same.

We all have over 1000 years of history in Pakistan.

Even your average Joe's lunch which I mentioned before is a British thanks giving for ruling maratha. As I said don't poke your nose in Indus baaji rao.

Sounds like a Chaudhry parween type guy :lol:
After skimming through this, I think the dish is Indian with some European contents. Can you post the link where you think that the dish is British? Anyway, I'm not a big fan of 'Vada Pav' but I'm just correcting your facts.
http://www.bbc.com/travel/story/20180401-vada-pav-the-indian-burger-mcdonalds-cant-master

My point stands. Present day Indus valley people I think just aren't capable of philosophy and spirituality. It's just beyond your scope.

And who is Chaudhry Parween?

All Hindu gods , well at least the main ones , are of white skin and Caucasian or Central Asian features, meaning they were not from current india but foreign kings and queens who strengthened their position by portraying themselves as god's.

Can't imagine Kali Mata is whitish...
(She is referred to as a great and loving primordial Mother Goddess in the Hindu tantric tradition.)

This is a travesty of justice...all the Gods coming from her are White and fair??.

They are not talking about pps sharmindagi. Wo koi aur imaginery sharmindagi ki baat Kar rhay hain. Waisay unko khud nhi pta Kya Kar rhay hain

in sabko haanktay hauy panipat tak lejao baqi me dekh longa.

chalo chalo panipat chalo

sirf wahan ye masla hal hosakta hai. history is my evidence

I think there have been 13 already.

yet no one has deciphered the script. maybe 13 is an unlucky number and 1 more bailout may break the jinx

They are not talking about pps sharmindagi. Wo koi aur imaginery sharmindagi ki baat Kar rhay hain. Waisay unko khud nhi pta Kya Kar rhay hain

Let's not apply cosmetics and hide our heritage and identity, no amount of faiza beauty cream can turn us into blonde. Hope that answers your question

Can't imagine Kali Mata is whitish...
(She is referred to as a great and loving primordial Mother Goddess in the Hindu tantric tradition.)

This is a travesty of justice...all the Gods coming from her are White and fair??.

Finding it very hard to refrain from commenting on your post.:lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom