What's new

Giant statue in India to honour an Ancient Pakistani from Swat (123 ft or 37.5 metres high)

How did Buddhism vanished in thin air in current united India landmass...and flourished in Burma/Thailand/Nepal/Sikkim/Malaysia...it was all decimated and thrashed by the Brahmanical Hinduism.

As for thought, intellect, vision, this is all alien to Brahmanism and hated by...this is specifically the Brahmanism. Your skills, your education, your hard work, no....they don't matter, your "inheritance" matter. And where ever the "inheritance" comes, there comes the "identity". And that is the root cause why we are discussing about buddh or hindu.

It was during the Shaka era that Buddhism came to be divided into Mahayana and Hinayana. It was during the Vikram era that Pali, the language of the Buddhists was exterminated.

Hindu history is perhaps just 2055 years old but in order to show its superiority it exterminated Pali and destroyed the cultural and religious identity of Buddhism. There sealed the fate of Buddhism in India.

Brahamanism made the life of Buddhists difficult but it is the much vaunted Central Asian Turks who wiped out Buddhism from India...

I will soon make a thread on it

and I will not use a Single Indian Source

Western Academic Historians, Sri Lankan and Tibetan sources

How did Buddhism vanished in thin air in united India landmass...and flourished in Burma/Thailand/Nepal/Sikkim...it was all decimated and thrashed by the Brahmanical Hinduism.
It wasn't decimated. It was co-opted. How can say Buddhism was decimated when Lord Buddha was appropriated as one of the avatars of Vishnu. Hinduism is not an Abrahimic religion to decimate anything. There is no us vs them.
I know that you will post something related to Pushyamitra Shunga. But those were rare instances.

As for thought, intellect, vision, this is all alien to Brahmanism and hated by...this is specifically the Brahmanism. Your skills, your education, your hard work, no....they don't matter, your "inheritance" matter. And where ever the "inheritance" comes, there comes the "identity". And that is the route cause why we are discussing about buddh or hindu.
Lol who follows Brahmanism? I don't believe in the silly caste system. Pakistanis only talk about caste system and idol worship to justify themselves.

It was during the Shaka era that Buddhism came to be divided into Mahayana and Hinayana. It was during the Vikram era that Pali, the language of the Buddhists was exterminated.
It's not like Sanskrit is being spoken by the whole of India. What do you even want to say?

Hindu history is perhaps just 2055 years old but in order to show its superiority it exterminated Pali and destroyed the cultural and religious identity of Buddhism. There sealed the fate of Buddhism in India.
Unlike Pakistanis who hate both Hinduism and Buddhism, Hindus don't hate Buddhism. In fact, Lord Buddha is one of the greatest people ever to be born according to me. Even if there is no Buddhism, we admire its philosophies. There are the Ajanta and Ellora caves in my state and they are amazing works of art. Just look it up on the internet. People of Nepal and Thailand follow both Buddhism and Hindusim in syncretism. Even some people of India do that. After all, Buddhism along with Jainism and Sikhism are Dharmic and belong to present day India.

He says he is from Pak sar jameen and you say you are from Arabistan. And yet you are asking him to emigrate. Aren't you the foreigner here.

We defeated Hindus and threw them out of Pakistan into India. If @Vapnope's ancestors stayed in Pakistan instead of moving to India there would have been some reason. May be her great great great grand mother married an Arab or a Turk or a Persian and decide to stay. Hence I say they are no longer associated with Hindus.

Islam is associated with tribes while Hindus are associated with castes. You should decide who you are.
Islam is not associated with any tribe or race. This is what exactly the last sermon of Prophet enforced. When you say Islam is associated with tribes you go exactly the verse of Surah Al Hajrat verse 13 which says "“O’ Humanity! Without doubt We have created you from a male and a female and have made you into various nations and tribes, so that you may come to know and understand one another. Definitely the most honoured among you in the sight of Allah is the one who is the most Allah-Consciousness. Surely Allah has full Knowledge and is All-Aware.

We defeated Hindus and threw them out of Pakistan into India. If @Vapnope's ancestors stayed in Pakistan instead of moving to India there would have been some reason. May be her great great great grand mother married an Arab or a Turk or a Persian and decide to stay. Hence I say they are no longer associated with Hindus.

Do you even read aloud your own writings before you post? You are way too emotionally invested in this , to the point of using disagreeable language against your own countrymen

i love such things

0917b4fdfa19866fd0e545960fee11af.jpg

Who wants to bet that inferiority-ridden gangus will look after this tacky statue a million times better than the iconic Taj Mahal or any mughal era treasure for that matter?

I feel very happy that a Pakistani is recognised in gangadesh but why make something so tacky? And when will gangadesh recognise the great Mughals who did a heck of a lot more to put "India" on the map than this guy?

It was co-opted.
Yes this is what the Borg do in Star Trek.

Islam is not associated with any tribe or race. This is what exactly the last sermon of Prophet enforced. When you say Islam is associated with tribes you go exactly the verse of Surah Al Hajrat verse 13 which says "“O’ Humanity! Without doubt We have created you from a male and a female and have made you into various nations and tribes, so that you may come to know and understand one another. Definitely the most honoured among you in the sight of Allah is the one who is the most Allah-Consciousness. Surely Allah has full Knowledge and is All-Aware.

Exactly my point. It says tribe not caste.

Who wants to bet that inferiority-ridden gangus will look after this tacky statue a million times better than the iconic Taj Mahal or any mughal era treasure for that matter?

I feel very happy that a Pakistani is recognised in gangadesh but why make something so tacky? And when will gangadesh recognise the great Mughals who did a heck of a lot more to put "India" on the map than this guy?

Yes this is what the Borg do in Star Trek.

It is Indo-Tibetan style as an aid in meditation....If you want to look at realistic Indian art, then please take a look at the Ajanta and Ellora caves...Indo-Tibetan style can be likened to Orthodox Christian art and iconism

Defeated?
Till 1947% there a significant minority in Pakistan. They continue to live in Pakistan as modern day Pakistanis.

You need to relinquish you Hindu past like your forefathers did to become a good Pakistani and Muslim. If you want to continue to be a closet Hindu, you are better off leaving to India with your Aman ki Tamasha gang.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom