What's new

GHQ, IK and Qadri

Dear Sir with all due respects IKs stance has been not in the favour of uniting the nation by aligning with the various political forces rather creating chaos among the people. And to my beliefs the same will happen to IK what is happening to you on this very forum, PTI better behave itself and you keep your mouth shut!

Someone personal opinion doesn't mean stance of PTI or Imran Khan. IK knows what is he doing. And it is only IK who is uniting the nation no one else has the guts or balls to do that (I can back this claim with concrete evidence)... people from all walks of life was/is part of his protest... stop spewing venom against IK here... Army is simply doing their job who has been called upon by PM to do the job for him. i.e. Mediation.

If he were to give it all in the end as well, why wouldn't he deal with Imran in the first place than the Army? The Army knew exactly what they wanted, They made Imran realize that what he wanted was what they wanted. But in the end they got what they wanted, Imran could not get what he wanted, but lost out whatever slight he was left with". In today's turn of events everybody except army (objectives) and TuQ(paycheck) lost. However, Imran suffered his sad political demise.

Hahahaha only time will tell who is the biggest loser of all... to a sane mind it is Nawaz who is at the losing end... why would democratically elected PM ask Army to intervene? It shows his complete ineptness...

One thing is for sure... Musharraf must be having a field day in his drinking-bar tonight.

Hahahaha only time will tell who is the biggest loser of all... to a sane mind it is Nawaz who is at the losing end... why would democratically elected PM ask Army to intervene? It shows his complete ineptness...

One thing is for sure... Musharraf must be having a field day in his drinking-bar tonight.
Reminds me of a chota bacha's reaction after being beaten..."Main dekh loon ga tumahin!"
How cute!

Reminds me of a chota bacha's reaction after being beaten..."Main dekh loon ga tumahin!"
How cute!

...and IK says NO to COAS too... hahahaha IK is making a biggest loser out of Nawaz.

why would democratically elected PM ask Army to intervene? It shows his complete ineptness....
What he should have done? Give prime minister seat to IK and blindly accept all right or wrong demands of IK and Padri. Or he should have use police and rangers against IK and qadri supporters to create another model town incidents. Political dialogue were also failed as boht parties were stubborn and firm in their demands and nawazoo were also firm to not resign so tell me what could be others options?

What he should have done? Give prime minister seat to IK and blindly accept all right or wrong demands of IK and Padri. Or he should have use police and rangers against IK and qadri supporters to create another model town incidents. Political dialogue were also failed as boht parties were stubborn and firm in their demands and nawazoo were also firm to not resign so tell me what could be others options?

They should've listened to PTI's demand of checking 4-constituencies in first place... they harassed IK for well over 14-months and now he's having a field day to harass Nawaz.

On a side note, IK says NO to Army chief too... a politician says no to Army Chief must have some balls... let's see how it goes now.

On a side note, IK says NO to Army chief too... a politician says no to Army Chief must have some balls... let's see how it goes now.

LOL he didnot say NO, it was always SCRIPTED.......it is making some of pti workers little happy...remember Army Chief is a 'Mediator' and 'Neutral Role', it will look for national interests of Pakistan.

Nawaz Sharif shouldnot have taken confrontation with Army !!

They should've listened to PTI's demand of checking 4-constituencies in first place... they harassed IK for well over 14-months and now he's having a field day to harass Nawaz.

What happen if nawaz accept Imrans demand of re-counting in 4 -constituencies? Would Ik accept the outcome of this recounting and sit quietly without going for further demands? He said plenty of time that they were just testing the government by asking them re-checking in 4-constituencies . Ik not only said no to chief but also accuse him of taking BMW from nawaz lol

10551419_651001844998371_2444123820171195703_o.jpg

LOL he didnot say NO, it was always SCRIPTED.......it is making some of pti workers little happy...remember Army Chief is a 'Mediator' and 'Neutral Role', it will look for national interests of Pakistan.

Nawaz Sharif shouldnot have taken confrontation with Army !!
He has said no Nawaz has to go

IK is american agent, later US came to aid NS

Army is behind IK, later NS brings same army to diffuse crisis.

Malign our army on TV channel and now...
NS seem to lick what he spit on all fours.

IMG_87934513259433.jpeg

Last edited:
Solution is very simple

1 - NADRA cards
2- Finger Print Scanners
3 - Re Ellections in 2 Months

Very Simple Rules for the problem

Under normal circumstances , Murder case against Prime Minister would have been enough to force a resignation of the man in question.

However Nawaz Sharif should go

Back
Top Bottom