What's new

Ghaher 313 fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
no evidence of that only your speculation .
and let me correct you the sanction barred USA individuals sell those things to Iran by definition it cant stop Iran trying to acquire them if they want and even by that according to your articles these incident belong to the times before retirement of the planes. so the shredding was due to the fact that some senators feared that Iran might seek those parts not due to the fact that Iran tried to acquire them .

All of these BS aside, why your superpower akhounds don't make their own fighter jets, and still want to find a way to operate their american fighters?

well they are making Saeqeh . and by the way the way of the future is UAV not manned aircraft .
Saeqeh? LOL basically bunch of painted F-5s?!!!
LOL, it's like someone who can't build a decent Aftabeh, claims to build a spaceship!!! Good for you guys!!!

Saeqeh? LOL basically bunch of painted F-5s?!!!
LOL, it's like someone who can't build a decent Aftabeh, claims to build a spaceship!!! Good for you guys!!!
well our Aftabeh are far better of our northern country Aftabeh , by the way there are some different between those planes if you just look better.

well our Aftabeh are far better of our northern country Aftabeh , by the way there are some different between those planes if you just look better.
You just missed the point + trolling.
What I am saying is that a country that cannot even build spitfires, cannot jump to the 6th generation technology.

well I guess our Fotros is far more advanced than Spitfire and its clear who started trolling
It seems that you have reading comprehension problem. Again, you did not understood what I said.
Anyway, live in your dreams!!!

The Iranian defense minister noted that highly-advanced materials and electro-ionic systems had been used in the structure of Qaher-313, adding that the aircraft was capable of carrying advanced armaments.
I thought an ion-thruster is a kind of experimental engine being used on large distance planetary missions?!
why you think Iranians should use your design standards because you are high tech !
are you high tech ? then if you are , what are you searching for ? something new in a third world country's industry

Perhaps if there where not an idiot like hitler you were flying with balloons by thanks to german industry you have jet engines
In 1928, RAF College Cranwell cadet [4] Frank Whittle formally submitted his ideas for a turbojet to his superiors.
In 1935 Hans von Ohain started work on a similar design in Germany, initially unaware of Whittle's work

The Heinkel He 178 was the world's first aircraft to fly under turbojet power, and the first practical jet aircraft. I It first flew on 27 August 1939. The Heinkel He 280 was the first turbojet-powered fighter aircraft in the world.The first prototype was completed in the summer of 1940. The second prototype into the air under its own power, on 30 March 1941. Engine problems continued to plague the project. The Jumo 004-powered Me 262 appeared to have most of the qualities of the He 280, but was better matched to its engine. Heinkel was ordered to abandon the He 280. The Jumo 004 engine, after many lesser technical difficulties were solved, was mass production from 1944 as a powerplant for the world's first operational jet-fighter aircraft, the Messerschmitt Me 262 (and later the world's first jet-bomber aircraft, the Arado Ar 234). A variety of reasons conspired to delay the engine's availability, causing the fighter to arrive too late to improve Germany's position in World War II. Nonetheless, it will be remembered as the first use of jet engines in service.

In Britain the Gloster E28/39 had its maiden flight on 15 May 1941, the De Havilland Vampire 20 september 1943 and the Gloster Meteor first flew on 12 June 1943 and finally entered service with the RAF in July 1944.

The Bell P-59 Airacomet was the first American jet fighter aircraft, and flew first on 1 October 1942. First production version built in 1944.

The Lockheed P-80 Shooting Star was the first jet fighter used operationally by the United States Army Air Forces (USAAF).[2] Designed and built by Lockheed in 1943. The Shooting Star began to enter service in late 1944 with 12 pre-production YP-80As

I thought an ion-thruster is a kind of experimental engine being used on large distance planetary missions?!
An ion thruster is a form of electric propulsion used for spacecraft propulsion. These are electro-ionic systems used in the structure of the aircraft, and might be for some flight management ( very subtle adjustments) purposes, they can also have a function of quiet cooling systems for computers and sensors for instance. And there are still other apllications that we do not know much of, like regulating electrical circuitry...

Last edited:
they are using electro-ionic for plasma stealth and aerodynamic they want put weapons out under plasma
at all these projects are totally wasting money when there are uavs

A lollipop for local consumption

no evidence of that only your speculation .
and let me correct you the sanction barred USA individuals sell those things to Iran by definition it cant stop Iran trying to acquire them if they want and even by that according to your articles these incident belong to the times before retirement of the planes. so the shredding was due to the fact that some senators feared that Iran might seek those parts not due to the fact that Iran tried to acquire them .

let me understand this correctly.

we agree that fear of iran getting the parts was a major reason for shredding retired f-14s? because this was my main point.

well, only the us and iran operated the f-14, so if people were continuously being busted for trying to illegally buy/move f-14 parts, well, where do you think those parts are going?, now notice i never said iran was very successfully in acquiring those parts, but i its fair to say they tried, and it is a fact that those f-14s are flying so iran must have made replacement part domestically given that most of the expert thinks that not many part from the US actually made it to iran. so i do not dispute iran making their own parts. if thats what you are having a problem with.

An ion thruster is a form of electric propulsion used for spacecraft propulsion. These are electro-ionic systems used in the structure of the aircraft, and might be for some flight management ( very subtle adjustments) purposes, they can also have a function of quiet cooling systems for computers and sensors for instance. And there are still other apllications that we do not know much of, like regulating electrical circuitry...

what exactly does "electro-ionic systems" mean?

seems you think its does mean something like the ion drive used in spacecraft, but, if so, on a fighter its pretty useless for movement, its trust is tiny, a very common comparison is the force of the weight of a single piece of paper, not to mention it doesnt work well in a area with other ionized particles, think during storms. there is a good reason no one else does this even when ion thrust tech has been around for decades.

if you mean high voltage, ion-propelled cooling, well that has been well researched that doesnt work well as a cooling device, its efficiency is simply too low as compared to a simple fan, not to mention water cooling.

im not even sure what you mean by "regulating electrical circuitry", what does that even mean?

you can't use plasma for cooling electronic boards it makes damage for electronic parts and it is not cooler for using ion thruster it can be used but plane will be slow like glider or can't fly they want ions for making better aerodynamics and for hiding big missiles witch can not be inside plane because of it's size (plasma stealth) .
when these thick body wings have plasma on them their aerodynamics will be better like narrow .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom