What's new

Ghaher 313 fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soheil and Kollang must be fuming right now haha

Soheil dada Koja rafti ? bia dast Pokhteto Tahvil begir.:big_boss:
www.newsoftcof313.com.png

F-313 کافه بازار : قاهر

mann if i ever need a good laugh i will visit this thread, holy yall just bashing each other to a bloody pulp hahaha!

Reactions: New
I'm sick of waiting!!!there s no confirmation

or is the project? :pissed::pissed:

it is a fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:pissed:

I'm sick of waiting!!!there s no confirmation
or is the project? :pissed::pissed:
it is a fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:pissed:

the first thing that Hassan did was to cut budget of our defense ministry by 75% ....
after that almost every project were canceled immediately ....
even back then , they just show this concept to ask more budget for it because you can't built a fighter with 20 million dollar budget !!!

our current government have misunderstood situation of ME .... they think we are pretty safe .... we will pay for their foolishness in future ...

Last edited:
the first thing that Hassan did was to cut budget of our defense ministry by 75% ....
even back then , they just show this concept to ask more budget for it because you can't built a fighter with 20 million dollar budget !!!

our current government have misunderstood situation of ME .... they think we are pretty safe .... we will pay for their foolishness in future ...
Hassan this , hassan that , blah blah .

for now hassan is doing a fine job and you're lying . the budget has increased and it's certainly more that 20 million dollars :lol:

I hope it does not get shot down like the turkish plane did over Syria :lol:
You know how to effectively BURRN people bro :lol:

You guys never shy away from lying, never. It's like you are used to it and do it on a daily basis. You can't help it anymore.

At the moment it is on reconnaissance mission flying above antartica.

Qaher+313+c.jpg
emerges dog nato, will troll elsewhere -_-

stopped taking me for an idiot -_- I am strong in military knowledge

the budget has not decreased, rohani made a excelent work, the truth is that we do not have the jurisdiction to develop a hunter. it was foolish to build a model and impersonate who had SEVERAL thousand happiness.we need real project and true means of defense and no lie.if you love your country you have to talk seriously. that is why I have doubts about the project such as the bavar373.

HESA SAEQEH has the best give was that the F-18 is a joke, the HESA SAEQEH is zero.

then I want more lies. I must say the truth if we want to move forward, we must not look at the other nation he can laugh if they want they are dog nato he merely barking.

build an aircraft enough for it not to have money but also expertise it's much too difficult, even the nation's advance technology we are very difficult, india, china, israel best we are and suffers to build airplanes (is there not happen) and we are talking about is a great projet..il s any major project, the qaher313 is a big fake, we do not have any information as'm saying he stole .

if we are lucky and the embargo is lifted iran will purchase aircraft in aerial russia and our strength will be powerful, we can launch a project with a comun technology transfer but actuelement interest was purchased for aircraft we have no serious competence in this
area.

end of discution -_-

Is the Qhaher project canceled? I thought it was "semi-finished" and the last tweaks were being made before being ready for "mass-production".

man kheili doost daashtam bavar konam qaher vagheyi va bedard bokhore vali ghoveye takhayolam bishtar az in ejaze nemide . motasefam ... ye jete radar goriz ke hata saazandehash , saazandehay e SAEGHE (HESA ) nistand va hich tajrobeyi nadarand ??? jeti ke ba ye motore f-5 kar mikone (choon andazeye nozzle faghat be andaze motore f-5 hast ) va inghadr zekhaamate baalhash kolofte ba che sorati mitoone harekat kone va chand kilo bomb haml kone ??? yebaram shode manteghi behesh fekr konid .... bad az 3 saal HHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICHHHHHHHHHHHHH khabari az ravande tose'eye in lanati va avionics va tajhizatesh biroon nayoomade joz vakoneshe sarde vazir defa'e haazer ke dar soale ghafelgiraneye yek khabarnegar ba akhm goft : bara emsaal nist ...
آیا تصور اینکه پروژه قاهر با جدیت داره دنبال میشه و نسخه مثلا 1.5 برابر بزرگتر اون با یک موتور قدرتمند وارداتی (قاچاقی) در حال تست هست بیش از حد خوش خیالانه هست؟
age vagheyi basheo laghvesham karde bashan dasteshoon dard nakone chon vaghean tarhe mozakhrafiye va age amali ham bashe dar hadde ye " kamikaze " hast . motmaenan SAEGHE 2 ro 100 ha bar tarjih midam o behesh eftekhar mikonam ta qaher e tablighati ro .
niroo havayi UAE ham ghavitar az ma hast .Mayii ke ye zamani ghavitarin Air force ro dashtim dar ME. saakhtane jete bedard bokhor bara Iran 10 ha billion kharj daare ke omran 1 billion ham kharj konan ina .
behtarin kar ine ke Iran roo pishraftaye mooshakish ke badak naboode bishtar sarmayegozari va tamarkoz kone va ba'd az 5 saal ya ye jete khoob bekhare ya montaj kone ..

Hame behemoon mikhandan bara in eftezaah .. ey ahmadiiiii midoonam ke be rooh eteghaad daari !:angel:

emerges dog nato, will troll elsewhere -_-

stopped taking me for an idiot -_- I am strong in military knowledge

budget was decreased in 1393 ...
if you don't know farsi , just use google translate ...
الف - مقایسه بودجه ۱۸ وزارتخانه در دولت احمدی‌نژاد و روحانی

it was 136,925,800 Million Rial in 1392 (Iranian Year ) ( Ahmadi Nejad Government ) but in 1393 ( Rouhnai Government ) it become 20,929,320 Million Rial .... it decreased by 116,000,000 Million Rial in just one year ...

and I knew my country more than you ....

age vagheyi basheo laghvesham karde bashan dasteshoon dard nakone chon vaghean tarhe mozakhrafiye va age amali ham bashe dar hadde ye " kamikaze " hast . motmaenan SAEGHE 2 ro 100 ha bar tarjih midam o behesh eftekhar mikonam ta qaher e tablighati ro .
niroo havayi UAE ham ghavitar az ma hast .Mayii ke ye zamani ghavitarin Air force ro dashtim dar ME. saakhtane jete bedard bokhor bara Iran 10 ha billion kharj daare ke omran 1 billion ham kharj konan ina .
behtarin kar ine ke Iran roo pishraftaye mooshakish ke badak naboode bishtar sarmayegozari va tamarkoz kone va ba'd az 5 saal ya ye jete khoob bekhare ya montaj kone ..

Hame behemoon mikhandan bara in eftezaah .. ey ahmadiiiii midoonam ke be rooh eteghaad daari !:angel:

and you are some uneducated person ( mentally ) who think we should just copy western design and jump from nothing to F22 in less than 3 years ....we can't build a complete fighter from scratch , we should start from somewhere and then adjust our design to reach final Model ...

just look at western fighters designing process ... all of them start from some designs that by your standard are nothing more than PROPAGANDA Concepts ...

budget was decreased in 1393 ...
if you don't know farsi , just use google translate ...
الف - مقایسه بودجه ۱۸ وزارتخانه در دولت احمدی‌نژاد و روحانی

it was 136,925,800 Million Rial in 1392 (Iranian Year ) ( Ahmadi Nejad Government ) but in 1393 ( Rouhnai Government ) it become 20,929,320 Million Rial .... it decreased by 116,000,000 Million Rial in just one year ...

and I knew my country more than you ....

and you are some uneducated person ( mentally ) who think we should just copy western design and jump from nothing to F22 in less than 3 years ....we can't build a complete fighter from scratch , we should start from somewhere and then adjust our design to reach final Model ...

just look at western fighters designing process ... all of them start from some designs that by your standard are nothing more than PROPAGANDA Concepts ...
iran is my country too, the information concerning the Qaher said that the hunter is almost finished and he stole the miller of happiness. and aujord'huit was no information, there is a diference between reducing the military budget and cancel a project which cost money and which is almost complete, especially as the country and weak in this area.

not you not make me swallow that this project was canceled, the project never existed it's a lie, and that's because I love my country I demand serious explanation, I am not a person that can be manipulated easily.

I have the solution to iran, and my solution is the best and most realistic, as I have already said that Iran must buy Russian airplanes su-30/35 in order to give power to our aviation and our ratraper late, our defense will be significant and will create a regional balance.
then offer a large project MIG, which is actuelement financial crisis, Russia andthe needs money to save is business, especially as mig want to issue a lightweight 5G fighter project.
iran able entered this project with great financing and saving MIG. in return we will have a transfer of technology is the efficient airplanes

,the pakfa and cooperation between Russia and India, why not start a cooperation between Russia and Iran on MIG or a technology transfer for FC-31 Chinese? .

here is the most realistic scenario, but stop lying to me with qaher-313 or bavar373 ... :nono::nono:

Wow don't take it personal bro . With all due respect , it's the likes of you who think we should jump from nothing to something imaginary like f-22 . As i said SAEGHEH I and SAEGHEH II were good steps for beginning but is HESA developing qaher ? NOOOOOO . Then tell me which organisation with what experience in this field is going to develop this stealth jet fighter ??

age farsi minvisam faghat bara ine ke bishtar behemoon nakhandan . zarfe 15 saal iran toonest 10 farvand saeghe 1 o 2 besaaze oonam ba motore f-5 haye ghadimi (va taraahiye f-5 be joz dom ) . in mahsoole sherkate HESA bood . hala QAHER ke tarhe HESA nist aslan ki gharare besaaze ba kodom tajrobe va boodjeh?? hazineye tarahi o develop e jet e Dassault Rafale , 6 barabare kole budje nezami iroon hast .belakhare hame irooni hastim o doost darim f-35 saakhte iroon ro bebinim vali dar vaagheyiat na dar khial !:crazy_pilot: ;)

dar zemn manzoore man faghat kharide jet nist . hamkari ke india dar projhe pak-fa mikone kheili behtar az hadar dadan e billionha dollar bara saakhte ye jet e be dard nakhor az sefr hast . va albate khialet rahat aziz , hamoontor ke goftam iran 1 billion ham sarf e tose'eye hich selaahi nakarde tahala .:triniti:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom