What's new

Getting engaged on diwali

Divya congratulations for your engagement..!!!!!!..But sorry for the guy who'z about to get martyred :D

Divya congratulations for your engagement..!!!!!!..But sorry for the guy who'z about to get martyred :D

just take a look at Divya's avatar...I sincerely feel sorry for this guy:angel::angel:

Anyways...jokes apart..congrats Divya.....the very best wishes from the core of my heart for your married life!!!!

just take a look at Divya's avatar...I sincerely feel sorry for this guy:angel::angel:

Anyways...jokes apart..congrats Divya.....the very best wishes from the core of my heart for your married life!!!!

oh nForce,
teri wali ka kya bana? - mangni shangni ki ya phir se naraz kar diya bechari ko :rolleyes:

oh nForce,
teri wali ka kya bana? - mangni shangni ki ya phir se naraz kar diya bechari ko :rolleyes:

arre Zaki bhai....by God's grace things are going pretty smooth nowadays....

She recently introduced me to her parents.Invited me for the dinner.This is the point where your legs go numb.The dad was a Hitler,the mom entirely opposite.Her dad kinda took an hour long interview of me after the dinner.I could hardly eat anything anyways.
I still dont know what is the result of the interview,as he ended up with,"Ohh..these kids these days.....".But my girl was positively beaming at me,when she came downstairs to accompany me to the door.
I think I played my role quite good.....

Hey btw,we had gone to the Sanjay Gandhi National Park recently.I personally hate roaming aimlessly in the sun and that too inside a jungle,but then,she was pushing for that for quite a long time....She seems quite happy nowadays,puts some extra red lipstick on her lips and keeps making little jokes all the time.She seems to have entered into some kind of truce with Bushy as well!!!

She recently introduced me to her parents.Invited me for the dinner.This is the point where your legs go numb.The dad was a Hitler,the mom entirely opposite.Her dad kinda took an hour long interview of me after the dinner.I could hardly eat anything anyways.
I still dont know what is the result of the interview,as he ended up with,"Ohh..these kids these days.....".But my girl was positively beaming at me,when she came downstairs to accompany me to the door.

Hey btw,we had gone to the Sanjay Gandhi National Park recently.I personally hate roaming aimlessly in the sun and that too inside a jungle,but then,she was pushing for that for quite a long time....She seems quite happy nowadays,puts some extra red lipstick on her lips and keeps making little jokes all the time.She seems to have entered into some kind of truce with Bushy as well!!!
:victory::victory::victory: Marriage is a key to success :victory::victory::victory:

:victory::victory::victory: Marriage is a key to success :victory::victory::victory:
اور طلاق آزادی کا دروازہ ہے.

اور طلاق آزادی کا دروازہ ہے.

@those who didn't understand what she said

Aur talaaq azaadi ka darwaza hai

not really, that is the initiative of upcoming torment :cry:

Man you're lovestory reminds me some old movie starring UttamKumar and Chobi Biswas as dad!:lol: All the best!!

Man you're lovestory reminds me some old movie starring UttamKumar and Chobi Biswas as dad!:lol: All the best!!

He had number of ups and downs in his love story, there is too much "masala" in his story

Kabhi time howa to us se poochna :lol:

ajtr ko urdu keonkar aa sakti hai? indian flag k peechhay pakistani to ni chhupa hua???:blink::blink::blink:

@ those who have gfs

would you upload your gfs'/bfs' pics if i start a thread that asks you to? i'll put my gf's pics up here without any hesitation.;)
C'mon guys, we can make others jealous!:bunny:

Note: we'll make sure nobody posts fake ones.:tup:

ajtr ko urdu keonkar aa sakti hai? indian flag k peechhay pakistani to ni chhupa hua???:blink::blink::blink:

1 aur forum hai, wahan ajtr per Pakistani honay ka label kab se lag chuka hai :rofl:

chalo aaj aap ne bhi keh diya :victory:

Seems like ajtr ki paidash Indian hai, par dil Pakistani hai :thinktank:

Gurday aur phephray - Made in USA :rofl:

1 aur forum hai, wahan ajtr per Pakistani honay ka label kab se lag chuka hai :rofl:

chalo aaj aap ne bhi keh diya :victory:

Seems like ajtr ki paidash Indian hai, par dil Pakistani hai :thinktank:

Gurday aur phephray - Made in USA :rofl:

LMAO the bolded part is hilarious!
i'd like to add: aur casing, battery, aur charger china k:lol:

@ those who have gfs

would you upload your gfs'/bfs' pics if i start a thread that asks you to? i'll put my gf's pics up here without any hesitation.;)
C'mon guys, we can make others jealous!:bunny:

Note: we'll make sure nobody posts fake ones.:tup:

kya ex-gfs chalega mere bhai? :lol:

Anyways I don't think it's a wise thing to do, I don't wanna see my gf pic on fake orkut and facebook profiles!!

purchased engagement ring for my to be hubby from his own credit card last night

Back
Top Bottom