What's new

Getting engaged on diwali

ni main gareeb hoon mujh par paise hi nahi hain.

paisay ni hain to phir shaadi ka bhoot keon sawar hai?
ye larkiyaan hoti hi aisi hain, dimak ki tarha chaat k khaa jati hain.. pesa takka kuchh b ni bachnay detein:devil::devil::devil:

paisay ni hain to phir shaadi ka bhoot keon sawar hai?
ye larkiyaan hoti hi aisi hain, dimak ki tarha chaat k khaa jati hain.. pesa takka kuchh b ni bachnay detein:devil::devil::devil:

nahi since he has visited israel he has become very biz minded. i have to look into some of his projects and client presentations in return for his credit card.

arre Zaki bhai....by God's grace things are going pretty smooth nowadays....

She recently introduced me to her parents.Invited me for the dinner.This is the point where your legs go numb.The dad was a Hitler,the mom entirely opposite.Her dad kinda took an hour long interview of me after the dinner.I could hardly eat anything anyways.
I still dont know what is the result of the interview,as he ended up with,"Ohh..these kids these days.....".But my girl was positively beaming at me,when she came downstairs to accompany me to the door.
I think I played my role quite good.....

Hey btw,we had gone to the Sanjay Gandhi National Park recently.I personally hate roaming aimlessly in the sun and that too inside a jungle,but then,she was pushing for that for quite a long time....She seems quite happy nowadays,puts some extra red lipstick on her lips and keeps making little jokes all the time.She seems to have entered into some kind of truce with Bushy as well!!!

nForce, I know why it is famous.. ;)

Anyways, All the best buddy. Hopefully you pass this toughest examination of your life and then continue giving the same for your rest of life :D
just joking..

@ those who have gfs
would you upload your gfs'/bfs' pics if i start a thread that asks you to? i'll put my gf's pics up here without any hesitation.;)
C'mon guys, we can make others jealous!:bunny:

Note: we'll make sure nobody posts fake ones.:tup:

bhei aap log darr keon gye ho koi ni chhin'nay wala apki gfs aap se...:D

दीप जलाओ, दीप जलाओ,
आज दिवाली रे
खुशी\-खुशी सब हंसते आओ,
आज दिवाली रे

मैं तो लूंगा खेल\-खिलौने,
तुम भी लेना भाई
नाचो, गाओ, खुशी मनाओ,
आज दिवाली आई

आज पटाखे खूब चलाओ
आज दिवाली रे
दीप जलाओ, दीप जलाओ
आज दिवाली रे

नए\-नए मैं कपड़े पहनूं,
खाऊं खूब मिठाई
हाथ जोड़कर पूजा कर लूं
आज दिवाली आई

खाओ मित्रों, खूब मिठाई,
आज दिवाली रे
दीप जलाओ, दीप जलाओ,
आज दिवाली रे

आज दुकानें खूब सजी हैं
घर भी जगमग करते
झिलमिल\-झिलमिल दीप जले हैं
कितने अच्छे लगते

आओ, नाचो, खुशी मनाओ, आज दिवाली रे
दीप जलाओ, दीप जलाओ, आज दिवाली रे

diip jalaao, diip jalaao,
aaj divaalii re .
khushii-khushii sab ha.nsate aao,
aaj divaalii re .

mai.n to luu.ngaa khel-khilaune,
tum bhii lenaa bhaaii
naacho, gaao, khushii manaao,
aaj divaalii aaii .

aaj paTaakhe khuub chalaao
aaj divaalii re .
diip jalaao, diip jalaao
aaj divaalii re .

nae-nae mai.n kapa.De pahanuu.n,
khaauu.n khuub miThaaii .
haath jo.Dakar puujaa kar luu.n
aaj divaalii aaii .

khaao mitro.n, khuub miThaaii,
aaj divaalii re .
diip jalaao, diip jalaao,
aaj divaalii re .

aaj dukaane.n khuub sajii hai.n
ghar bhii jagamag karate .
jhilamil-jhilamil diip jale hai.n
kitane achchhe lagate .

aao, naacho, khushii manaao, aaj divaalii re .
diip jalaao, diip jalaao, aaj divaalii re .

دیپ جلاؤ دیپ جلاؤ آج دیوالی رے
خوشی-خوشی سب ہنستے او آج دیوالی رے
میںتو لونگا کھل-کھلونے تم بھی لینا بھی
ناچو گاو خوشی مناؤ آج دیوالی رے
آج پٹاخے خوب چلو آج دیوالی رے
نے-نے میں کپڑے پہنو خون خوب مٹھی
ہاتھ جود کر پوجا کر لوں آج دیوالی آیے
خو متروں خوب مٹھی آج دیوالی رے
آج دکانی خوب سجزی ہیں گھر بھی جگمگ کرتے
جھلمل-جھلمل دیپ جلے ہیں کتنے اچّھے لگتے
او ناچو خوشی مناؤ آج دیوالی رے

ajtr ko urdu keonkar aa sakti hai? indian flag k peechhay pakistani to ni chhupa hua???:blink::blink::blink:

@ those who have gfs

would you upload your gfs'/bfs' pics if i start a thread that asks you to? i'll put my gf's pics up here without any hesitation.;)
C'mon guys, we can make others jealous!:bunny:

Note: we'll make sure nobody posts fake ones.:tup:

sorry dude... Ill not...she may not like the idea...

nForce, I know why it is famous.. ;)

Anyways, All the best buddy. Hopefully you pass this toughest examination of your life and then continue giving the same for your rest of life :D
just joking..

naughty boy.....:disagree::disagree:

lol.. see I got you :D.. Anyways I already used that facility as well some 4 yrs back :D

Dude... things are not so rosy like Hindi movies at my end....All that I did was negotiated with the unforgiving Jungle,negotiated with the odd rocks,(a few pebbles went inside my shoes,a real pain in the a$$)
,and not to mention,kept chasing her,who seemed to be possessed by the nature....I did nothing,and saw nothing except trees and bushes and rocks under the hot Sun which seemed to settle some kind of old issue with me :( ......Well according to her,we had a great time together...her thoughts got me really worried..What will happen to me if I really end up marrying her??Sometimes I feel,she loves her camera more than me :cry:

Dude... things are not so rosy like Hindi movies at my end....All that I did was negotiated with the unforgiving Jungle,negotiated with the odd rocks,(a few pebbles went inside my shoes,a real pain in the a$$)
,and not to mention,kept chasing her,who seemed to be possessed by the nature....I did nothing,and saw nothing except trees and bushes and rocks under the hot Sun which seemed to settle some kind of old issue with me :( ......Well according to her,we had a great time together...her thoughts got me really worried..What will happen to me if I really end up marrying her??Sometimes I feel,she loves her camera more than me :cry:

Dont worry dude.. i was on fun mood hence was kidding.. I can understand from which phase you are going on.. This is just a transition phase where suddenly love started getting analyzed on the front of marriage. This happens everyone so dont take too much tension. No one is perfect neither you nor her (add me as well) hence the best part is atleast you both know each other's plus-minuses otherwise it takes to accomodate with these for 6 months in arrange marriage.

PS: I am also an avid lover of nature and love to take pics but it does not mean I dont love my wife so just chillax. And SGN park is beautiful and I went to see Tigers there but was deeply disappointed.

arre Zaki bhai....by God's grace things are going pretty smooth nowadays....

She recently introduced me to her parents.Invited me for the dinner.This is the point where your legs go numb.The dad was a Hitler,the mom entirely opposite.Her dad kinda took an hour long interview of me after the dinner.I could hardly eat anything anyways.
I still dont know what is the result of the interview,as he ended up with,"Ohh..these kids these days.....".But my girl was positively beaming at me,when she came downstairs to accompany me to the door.
I think I played my role quite good.....

Hey btw,we had gone to the Sanjay Gandhi National Park recently.I personally hate roaming aimlessly in the sun and that too inside a jungle,but then,she was pushing for that for quite a long time....She seems quite happy nowadays,puts some extra red lipstick on her lips and keeps making little jokes all the time.She seems to have entered into some kind of truce with Bushy as well!!!

Duuuuuude that is a great sign.
You are SO hooked booked and cooked. I have been with the same woman for 18 years now, bf+married. PM me for any advice, i've seen it all trust me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom