What's new

Get Well Soon Imran Khan: Updates & Discussions.

Shah Mehmood Qureshi & Javaid Hashmi Press Conference – 8th May

Greatly disappointed by these two individuals...Qureshi I dont care about, but Hashmi was the man we all were looking upto....to take the charge and lead in IKs absence..........

Any how whatever happens, IK must address.....PTI has made a very comfortable Caravan which they used at the start of campaign in Lahore.........It has huge windows......IK can be brought in that while on bed, docs can accompany him and make the final speech from there........he must do it..... his 17 years of struggle must not go in vain.......People are in depression and distress..... Everyone of us is looking for that hope.......he is our hope and we want him to take charge........

Last edited by a moderator:
If it was upto him, he would...but doctors have told him no movement for one week.

Maybe a video address like Altaf Bhaiyya? Let's see what happens, some PTI members say he will be probably there, some not. See my post in PTI Election campaign thread.

As Asad Umar said, he has done alot, time for the public and PTI supporters to do it for him now, come on folks, get out and go to the jalsa and do it for him and for a Naya Pakistan.

The video message by IK yesterday was completely from the heart, the best unprepared speech by any politician in Pakistan, full of passion, emotions and an excellent choice of words. This is not me saying, this was from a PML supporter and die hard Anti-PTI guy.

Good he must not take any risks. i have said it before and i will say it again he cannot bring change if he is injured. he has done enough and now it our turn. Like someone said jaan Khuda di, Laptop Shahbaz da tey vote imran da . :P :P :P

Yes that speech was full of emotions and it made me cry. Other then the words the way he was speaking, the emotions in them just tore through it all.

Hope by the time he leaves the hospital he will be the head of the party with majority in national assembly.

I am talking about this thing......can be pretty comfortable in that cabin on bed......its air conditioned and specious also bullet proof!
BITnyNICMAARzJ0.jpg:large

I am talking about this thing......can be pretty comfortable in that cabin on bed......its air conditioned and specious also bullet proof!
BITnyNICMAARzJ0.jpg:large

That is a 40 foot container I believe...

His maximum angle of inclination is around 45 degree at the moment, so maybe some sort of inclined chair would also do...he isn't on any drip or other equipment so only a transporting medium is required.

But problem is getting from Lahore to Islamabad.

yaar @Mani2020 rula diya tum ne tu...mai ne kal ik ki takleef berdaasht kerli but jinaah......:cry:
u don't know since how long i was waiting for Allah's vicegerent.......
i don't know k mera khawab kub poora hoga...honestly speaking......mai ne dekha hai k logon k aankhon mai khwab murrne lagaya hain.....

liken jab mai @Leader jaisay joshilay pur-umeed naujawano ko dekhta hoon...tu mera inner self phir se bahir ajata hai.....
m not IK lover.....but tum logon k yaqeen ne mujhay IK ko vote dene per persist kerdiya hai...aur kal jab woh giraein hain...us k baad kaun zinda dil IK ko vote nahi de ga..???

@Mani2020 Jinnah has nver been to USA on official tour, this incident you quoted resides with Bhutto.

thank you Slav Defence, I am pleased and humbled by your comments, God bless you...

@Mani2020 Jinnah has nver been to USA on official tour, this incident you quoted resides with Bhutto.

thank you Slav Defence, I am pleased and humbled by your comments, God bless you...

i got it from facebook ...some official page it was ....dnt know then

Dr. Faisal press conference (May 8, 2013)

So, according to Dr. Faisal Sultan, fracture of the spinous processes of C3 and T5, compression fractures of T5 and T6, minor fracture of left 3rd rib. The scalp hematoma is minor.

That is a 40 foot container I believe...

His maximum angle of inclination is around 45 degree at the moment, so maybe some sort of inclined chair would also do...he isn't on any drip or other equipment so only a transporting medium is required.

But problem is getting from Lahore to Islamabad.

A medevac helicopter?

Jis jis gareeb mareez ka free ilaaj ho raha hoga uskay MAA BAAP imran khan ki sehat k liye zaror dua gou houn gy Imran khan nai kal rulaa dia is qoom ko kabi kisi political leader k liye nahi roya mai love you khan saab Allah apko sehat dy kamyaabi day ap ne is qoom ko aik dafa jaga zaror diya Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf ky Platform say Qoom ko sochnay par majboor zaror kar dia ap ne :pakistan: INSHA ALLAH you will be ok soon INSHA ALLAH

So Sheikh Rasheed has confirmed that Imran Khan will be joining D-Chowk Jalsa and not through telephone/skype.

@ShkhRasheed
IK ek fighter hay InshaAllah kul liaqat bagh me wo hamaray saath hongay

So Sheikh Rasheed has confirmed that Imran Khan will be joining D-Chowk Jalsa and not through telephone/skype.

@ShkhRasheed
IK ek fighter hay InshaAllah kul liaqat bagh me wo hamaray saath hongay

tu apna shair change karlay mujhe shair se nafrat hogaye ha ...woh na ho ma tujhe punch mar doun :pissed:

Back
Top Bottom