What's new

Get Well Soon Imran Khan: Updates & Discussions.

941878_654701561213540_87436048_n.jpg

197702_654699394547090_2041627257_n.jpg

603856_10151645218143383_305907597_n.jpg

201358115657_samaa_tv.jpg

LAHORE: Uzma Khan, the sister of PTI chief Imran Khan has said that doctors have termed all medical reports of the popular politician as satisfactory, SAMAA reported.

Khan is under treatment in Shaukat Khanum Memorial Hospital Lahore after falling from a lifter at party’s public meeting in Lahore on Tuesday evening. He sustained head and back injuries.

Uzma said that the decision to discharge the PTI Chairman would be taken by a panel of doctors.

Khan spoke to SAMAA from his hospital bed, saying that he is quite well now and felling better.

Doctors say that Khan would be fully recovered in a few days.

“Now I’m feeling quite well, doctors have suggested complete rest for me. I’m thankful to the nation which prayed for my recovery,” the courageous PTI chief said.

PTI Chairman said he does not know when the hospital authorities will discharge him.

“I actually wanted to deliver a fiery speech in Raiwind but luck was not my favour, now I will wait for elections results here on my bed,” Khan said.

Imran Khan in his message urged the people to vote for change and continue the struggle for making a new Pakistan.

“May 11 is the day of change in Pakistan. I appeal you all to come out of your homes on the day and cast your votes for the change.”

Khan said he wishes to cast his vote in Mianwali but it seems difficult.

Imran Khan

[video]http://www.samaa.tv/newsdetail.aspx?ID=65746&CID=1[/video]

LAHORE: Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan who was injured in a stage fall on Tuesday evening told newsmen today that although he was feeling better, he would not be able to cast his vote in his hometown of Mianwali as he had previously planned.

Khan had sustained head and back injuries after he fell from a lifter during a public meeting in Lahore. He received stitches on his head.

PTI spokesman Shafqat Mehmood told media on Tuesday night that Khan would not be able to continue his political campaign for the elections on the advice of the doctors and added that it was not a political decision. The campaign was scheduled to end on Thursday night prior to Saturday’s elections.

Lying on his bed at the Shaukat Khanum Hospital, which he had built and named after his mother, Khan urged his supporters to ensure voting in big numbers. “11th May is the day of change,” he told reporters.

Earlier in a video message to his supporters from his hospital, Khan had said that he had done what he could in the last several years. “Now it is your (people’s) turn to take charge and ensure the making of ‘naya’ Pakistan,” he said.

Imran says feels better, would not be able to cast vote | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Is this true??

428604_469243839811872_1312639316_n.jpg

Yes this is true...his jalsa in Kamalia was shown on TV as well

som ppl r spreadin rumors dat mentally in future he will not b in a position to take gud decision n can not b PM of pak,wht do u say abt it?

Even if IK looses his TOTAL brain, he will still be better than all the leaders we had after Q.A.

Reasons:

1. He (IK) will rule from his heart, and his heart beats P.A.K.I.S.T.A.N.

2. All the others did'nt have any brain in the first place.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom