What's new

Germany warns Israel against Iran attack

the fact is the Israelites do not bother about any one . they follow a policy of "never again" .any thing that threats them they will destroy .
it comes for almost being wiped out . (not saying its right , just stating a fact)

it saddens me to see the violence will never end . if its not this, then its will be something else . one starts it the other feel he has to finish it . a cycle which has been going on for much too long .

The answer lies in the two state solution, but no progress made there thus far.

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

Benjamin is that you?
:rofl::rofl:

The Holocaust is a lie fed to American and European people to gain their support for israel, even many Jews have exposed the lie of Holocaust.

Wow !! another conspiracy theory. I'm eager to know it's creator , is it made by father of conspiracy theory Sir ZH ?

Whole world community should step forward to increase pressure on iran to give up it's ambition to make Nuclear bomb, If world community fails to deliver than Israel may have no options left.It is Iran who repeatedly threatens Israel to wipe out from map not the other way round.

If Israel had any option they would have used it by now they no very well attacking Iran will bring retaliation attacking and killing unarmed civilians isn't the same as attacking a country that can and will fight back so please spare us all the B.s. and if nuclear weapons is a problem then all nuclear states should be disarmed first and yes i do mean all.

The Holocaust is a lie fed to American and European people to gain their support for israel, even many Jews have exposed the lie of Holocaust.

you mean like how jews create fake pictures of nazi crimes?

1zq96s0.jpg

If Israel had any option they would have used it by now they no very well attacking Iran will bring retaliation attacking and killing unarmed civilians isn't the same as attacking a country that can and will fight back so please spare us all the B.s. and if nuclear weapons is a problem then all nuclear states should be disarmed first and yes i do mean all.

Look at the title of the thread .. Germany,USA and many countries(including India) has kept pressured Israel not to use military.Every nation has right to self defence (including Iran) but problem is Iran do not want to live in peace.

---------- Post added at 03:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 AM ----------

I can see only 3 countries going along for a strike on Iran with Israel USA, UK, and France.
Go back to school Israel ,USA,UK and France will count as 4 not 3.

Meathead he said 3 countries ... Israel and USA are two countries not one.

of course they are but one! how many israelis are u.s. subjects and vice versa? how many american presidents and senators are in israeli jews' pocket? how much of the province of israel's defense budget comes from u.s. federal budget? if two domains share the same political constituency, they belong to but one sovereign! this is a rudimentary principle in political science.

of course, i cannot speak on behalf of songshan's opinion of the status of the province of israel - he didn't state his opinion: he said plainly that three countries might join the war effort of the province if the provincials wanted to attack iran and he listed just three. in addition to their poor political science, the provincials need to improve their grammatical knowledge as well.

Wow !! another conspiracy theory. I'm eager to know it's creator , is it made by father of conspiracy theory Sir ZH ?

Typical last resort of every indian; "oh, did sir ZH says that?', honestly, that zaid hamid joke is getting old, come up with something new.

Let's not trivialize the Holocaust. It was a terrible event and should be remembered as such. The only issue is that Zionists have been abusing it as an excuse -- even some Holocaust survivors get angry at Israelis for abusing the memory of the Holocaust so cheaply.

Germany is being pragmatic. A war with Iran at this point in time will cause far too many economic problems for everyone. There's a chance that PM Netanyahu may lose the upcoming elections (March 2012?) and needed something to bolster his chances. Also, I get the sense that Netanyahu knows the US will stop considering direct military intervention (i.e. Iraq) and needs to act fast before losing the opportunity to strike with US aid.

Lol, why are you dragging us in between your hostilities? Just because you don't have missiles that can reach US?

Anyways, World can't afford any war now, we have already faced enough crisis and instability because of what happened recently. And just when the economy is coming back to shape, a war with Iran will prove to be disastrous.

BDW, who's that hottie in your avatar?

Guessing Avril Lavigne.

I can see only 3 countries going along for a strike on Iran with Israel USA, UK, and France.

LOL Not sure if the missing comma was intentional or not.

Germany is a complete slave to Israel. If Germany ever steps out of line, there will be a worldwide media "reminder" of the Holocaust and Germany will grovel for forgiveness in front of Israel.

it is still germany we are talking about - if it finally completes the EU project and enters into a political union with france and achieves political dominion over central europe, everyone, even russia, will have to respect it. and then, the slaughter of a few (million?) jews would be a footnote to a footnote in its history (and there were bloodiest chapters, i assure you)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom