What's new

Germany to dislodge Japan as world's 3rd-largest economy

Being good at enterpreneur and merchant aren't a capability.
Oversea viets are known as scroundels and untrustworthy and usually get background checks in the mainland.
Then again, it's the same for oversea chinese.

Again, it's a skewed perception, what American think as advantages aren't necessarily true for what actual Asian mainlanders think. We value harmony, politeness and honesty over being a capable merchant.

I'm talking Asia as a whole tho, and S. Asia is a big part of Asia.
Then again, I should include Russia in that list of nation, and Vietnam is indeed supportive of Russia.
That’s more a component of development. When you’ve been richer for longer you have less people doing scams.

Being polite gets you well liked but it doesn’t determine how competitive your economy will be. Japans fall in rankings all echo my long held observations.

I still hope Japan can beat Germany, after all, Japan is an East Asian country sharing similar cultural background with China, Korea and Vietnam.

I still hope Japan can beat Germany, after all, Japan is an East Asian country sharing similar cultural background with China, Korea and Vietnam.
It’s irrelevant. Both countries are falling fast.

India is different to Vietnam from other ASEAN as is Japan, they want to align and use these two countries to counter China.

India gets negative side effect due to Rohingya expelling by Myanmar, but their government is still cozy with Myanmar Military Junta.

Unlike Indonesia for example who shows strong position in this matter as we ban them from any ASEAN meeting, this is despite we only get around hundreds Rohingya refugees while they get many of them.

This what I said that India doesnt have any power in SEA region, even for country like Myanmar they dont have enough braveness to show resentment over Rohingya expelling that has effected their country (I dont think they like Muslim Rohingya entering their nation)

Last edited:
That’s more a component of development. When you’ve been richer for longer you have less people doing scams.

Being polite gets you well liked but it doesn’t determine how competitive your economy will be. Japans fall in rankings all echo my long held observations.
That's nonsense, because oversea viets and chinese used to be much more richer (and oversea viets still do) and they are sill scammy.

The economy isn't the end all be all, as long you have a strong foundation, let alone a GDP ranking that is based on US dollar, a currency that is going to hell fast.

It’s irrelevant. Both countries are falling fast.
Japan's economy is actually growing, unlike Germany, but due to the weak yen, the growth cannot outpace the fall of Germany's GDP in dollar.

I miss Shinzo Abe. Great man murdered by the global elite
japanese-prime-minister-and-liberal-democratic-party-president-shinzo-abe-attends-an-event.jpg

RIP

Abeconomic is a failure.

If you follow Japan news many years ago, he is the one who lead and mobilize Japan to be pro-USA.

Despite USA destroyed Japan economy, and keeps Japan low.

His ancestor is a WW2 criminal (like Hitler), and can't accept that Japan is getting friendlier to East Asian countries, to establish East Asia Community.

It's some short of betrayal to his criminal ancestor.

For the sake of his ancestor, he destabilized East Asia many, many times.

What do you think of his plan to invite USA to East Asia? To bring weapons to East Asia?

To create another Middle East, and Japan is going to make a huge profit from it.

The way he dies is proof of how many sins he made.

His ancestor is a WW2 criminal (like Hitler), and can't accept that Japan is getting friendlier to East Asian countries, to establish East Asia Community.
I didn't know this, thank you for telling me.

I like him even more now.

What a family of heroes.

I didn't know this, thank you for telling me.

I like him even more now.

What a family of heroes.

No wonder.

British destroyed Ottoman Empire.

And British is the enemy of Hitler.

And Japan is Hitler's ally.

And you are from Turkey, a land stolen from the Greek.

Last edited:
Japanese young people are useless.

Japanese was once the most creative people in the world, but since 2000, suddenly everything was stopped.

In recent years, can you tell me one new successful product came out from Japan?

They are not as hardworking as they used to be as well.
Germany makes great products

can't be true. Germany is in an even shittier situation.

It's all in degrees, more $hitty or less $hitty.

The Japanese situation is that their societal values are too rigid and failed to change with the times. Too rich, labor rate too high and not enough stitches in time, which could've saved nine. Still keeping low value-addition at home, and paying high prices for common items, literally !

On the flipside, look at the value of the Yen right now in relation to the Dollar. That should tell you a lot.

Not enough done to cooperate more extensively with low income countries for in-country labor at home and production outsourcing besides from Vietnam and Thailand (and Indonesia to a lesser extent) .

They did not even cooperate with the Philippines enough, which is so close to their own shores.

Same can be said about their cooperation with China, not enough of it. One can blame geopolitics.

All this said though, don't write off Japan yet. Something to be said about some of their values, which I admire a lot.

They have helped many SE Asian and S. Asian countries with low rate loans in the hundreds of Billions of dollars. And the work of JICA is unique in developing countries in Asia.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom