What's new

Germany in state of SIEGE: Merkel was cheered when she opened the floodgates -

Solomon2

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
United States
dailymailcom_sml.png

Germany in a state of SIEGE: Merkel was cheered when she opened the floodgates to migrants. Now, with gangs of men roaming the streets and young German women being told to cover up, the mood's changing
  • Thousands of economic migrants are posing as refugees to reach Europe
  • David Cameron said this week that Europe must said failed asylum claimants back to their countries
  • Demands for Germany's 'open doors and windows' policy to be scrapped
  • Women said rape and child abuse were rife in Giessen's refugee camp
By SUE REID IN GIESSEN, GERMANY

PUBLISHED: 18:27 EST, 25 September 2015 | UPDATED: 19:29 EST, 25 September 2015

On the busy shopping street in Giessen, a German university town twinned with Winchester, migrant Atif Zahoor tucks into a chicken dish with his brother and cousin at the curry restaurant Chillie To Go.

They have left good jobs back in Karachi, Pakistan, and now want to be Europeans.

In late July the three slipped into Germany with their wives and children, using illegal documents. They live together in a five-bedroom house, rented for them by Chancellor Angela Merkel’s government, a 40-minute drive away from Giessen, which is home to the biggest migrants’ camp in the country.

2CB959C100000578-3249667-image-a-99_1443222934577.jpg

Migrants and refugees pictured waiting for a bus outside the Migrant Receiving Camp on the outskirts of the German city of Giessen. Social workers and women's groups warned that facilities were hopelessly inadequate and security was a problem for female residents

2C99AD6400000578-3249667-image-a-100_1443222940298.jpg

Migrants and refugees queue at the compound outside the Berlin Office of Health and Social Affairs as they wait for their registration. But there are warnings that millions more newcomers should be expected in the current migrant crisis

‘We paid a trafficking agent for false visas to fly here to Germany,’ says 34-year-old Atif. ‘We claimed asylum and came to Giessen camp with other migrants. Three weeks ago, because we had families, they gave us a proper home.’

Atif is well-dressed and speaks perfect English. He used to be a transport manager at Karachi airport and is from a well-to-do family. Between mouthfuls of curry, he adds: ‘But there is violence between political gangs in Karachi. Lots of people are leaving for Europe. The trafficker decided that Germany was the place for us because it is welcoming refugees.’

"There is violence between political gangs in Karachi. Lots of people are leaving for Europe."
Atif, 34, from Pakistan

Yet the raw truth is that Atif is not fleeing war or persecution. He is one of thousands of economic migrants getting into Germany as the EU’s immigration crisis grows bigger each day.

This week, David Cameron said Europe must send failed asylum claimants back to their own countries, while European Council president Donald Tusk has warned that millions more migrants are on their way and ‘the policy of open doors and windows’ must be scrapped.

They are tough words, but it’s action that is needed. As Jens Spahn, a deputy finance minister in Chancellor Merkel’s government, said this week: ‘Not everyone can stay in Germany, or in Europe. If people are coming for poverty reasons... we have to send them back.’

Mrs Merkel’s offer last month to accept all refugees from war-ravaged Syria opened the floodgates. More than a million migrants are expected this year alone, the bulk of them far from genuine asylum seekers. There is now deepening disquiet in this Christian country, dotted with churches, that it is being overwhelmed by people of a different religion and culture.

2CB9452A00000578-3249386-image-a-41_1443203689272.jpg

Refugees from Afghanistan and Pakistan inside a tent shared by more than 60 men at the refugee registration center for the German state of Hesse in Giessen, 40km southwest of Frankfurt

2CB9451E00000578-3249667-image-a-102_1443222956589.jpg

David Cameron said Europe must send failed asylum claimants back to their own countries, while European Council president Donald Tusk has warned that millions more migrants are on their way and ‘the policy of open doors and windows’ must be scrapped

Yesterday, the Mail reported how social workers and women’s groups in Giessen wrote a letter to the local state parliament claiming that rape and child abuse were rife in the refugee camp. The allegations were corroborated by Atif over his curry. ‘The camp is dangerous,’ he agreed. ‘Men of different nationalities fight and women are attacked.’

"Many women have felt the need to sleep in their clothes... they won’t go to the toilet at night because rapes and assaults have taken place on their way to, or from, there. "
Letter written by social workers and women's groups in the Giessen camp

The letter says the camp, far from being a peaceful haven for those fleeing war, is a dangerous melting-pot, where there have been ‘numerous rapes and sexual assaults, and forced prostitution’.

There are even reports of children being raped and subjected to sexual assault, it adds.

‘Many women have felt the need to sleep in their clothes... they won’t go to the toilet at night because rapes and assaults have taken place on their way to, or from, there. Even in daylight, a walk through the camp is fraught with fear.’

Controversially, the letter suggests that in the migrants’ culture, women are viewed differently: ‘It is a fact that women and children are unprotected. This situation is opportune for those men who already regard women as their inferiors and treat unaccompanied women as “fair game”.’

Many migrant women have fled here to escape forced marriages or female genital mutilation, which are rife in some African and Middle Eastern countries. ‘They believe they have found safety in Germany,’ says the letter, ‘and realise it’s not the case.’

2C98150600000578-3249386-image-a-40_1443203684523.jpg

Turkish volunteers living in Berlin give away water bottles and snacks to migrants and refugees queuing at the compound outside the Berlin Office of Health and Social Affairs

[video in original]

A 19-year-old waitress at a coffee bar in the town tells me: ‘We saw them [the migrants] walking around and they saw us. Of course, we were worried. We were told to be extra careful when they were here.’

A local politician, who refuses to be named, is quoted in Die Welt, one of the most respected German newspapers: ‘These Muslim teenage boys come from a culture where for women it is frowned upon to show naked skin.

"These Muslim teenage boys come from a culture where for women it is frowned upon to show naked skin."
Unnamed local politician

'They will follow girls and bother them without realising it is not acceptable. Naturally, their behaviour generates fear.’

At yet another migrant camp in Detmold, a city in central Germany, a 13-year-old Muslim girl was raped by a fellow migrant. The child and her mother had fled to Europe to escape a ‘culture of sexual violence’ in their own country.

Astonishingly, police kept silent about the rape, which took place in June. Only this month, after a local newspaper revealed that it had happened — and claimed German authorities are not ‘going public’ about crimes involving migrants because they don’t want to ‘give legitimacy’ to critics of mass migration — did they confirm it had taken place.

The area’s police chief, Bernd Flake, insists the official silence was meant to protect the rape victim. But he adds: ‘We will continue this policy (of not informing the public) whenever crimes are committed in migrant facilities.’

2C75B22400000578-3249667-A_young_refugee_waits_at_the_rail_station_in_Freilassing_souther-a-105_1443223056407.jpg

A young refugee waits at the rail station in Freilassing, southern Germany. The country now expects to welcome up to a million newcomers

2C6C614F00000578-3249667-Refugees_rest_in_a_former_furniture_factory_after_crossing_the_b-a-109_1443223064354.jpg

Refugees rest in a former furniture factory after crossing the border from Austria in Freilassing, southern Germany. EU leaders have pledged at least 1 billion euros ($1.1 billion) for Syrian refugees in the Middle East

Meanwhile, the migrants keep arriving. Many have deliberately thrown away their passports on their journey through Europe, so they can pretend to be Syrian refugees rather than economic migrants.

The authorities, now being urged by both the EU and Germany’s leaders to return those who aren’t genuine, are completely overwhelmed.

At Freilassing, on the border with Austria, I see hundreds of migrants waiting in teeming rain to reach Mrs Merkel’s promised land. Wrapped in see-through charity macs, they queue excitedly for soup. Most have travelled for weeks, from Turkey by boat to Greece, then via Macedonia, Serbia and Croatia to Austria.

‘We are nearly there,’ says Arun Ari, 27, grinning. He comes from the Syrian town of Kobane, where Kurdish fighters have been battling Islamic State for two years.

He seems a deserving refugee among so many who are not, yet won’t show me his identity papers.

Deserving or not, he faces a tough future. Arun will be processed in one of the camps set up all over Germany in former military bases, school gymnasiums, sports halls, even a former monastery. Yet, just like him, almost every male migrant I meet is optimistic.

Outside the Bayernkaserne camp, for instance, I meet Ali, who arrived eight days ago via Greece. He used to be a travel agent in Lahore, the cultural capital of Pakistan.

‘When I lost my job, I set out with six friends,’ he says. ‘There is every nation in the camp — a lot from Pakistan, like me. I chose Germany because they want us here.’

I dare not tell Ali this is not entirely true. Unless he is lucky, he won’t be given refugee status, as he is an economic migrant.

It is the same story when I meet Janaid Jamshad, a 25-year-old former student.

"When I lost my job, I set out with six friends. There is every nation in the camp — a lot from Pakistan, like me. I chose Germany because they want us here."
Ali, from Pakistan

Also from Lahore, he has been here for ten days. ‘I came to Germany first in 2013 and they pushed me out again,’ he says with a laugh. ‘I came back when I heard Mrs Merkel was opening the doors. I have claimed asylum and they are processing my application. Because I am young, I hope they will take me.’

Not that everything is rosy for him now. ‘The camp is overflowing,’ he says. ‘I have just been to the doctor in the shopping centre because I have a headache. Even there, there are queues of migrants waiting. The doctors at the camp will only give one pill at a time. So we find other places for medical help, and pay for it.’

Back in the Giessen curry house, I continue talking to asylum claimant Atif. ‘We think having children will help us,’ he says. ‘Our house is very big, and they give us money, too.’

I point out that Karachi, despite the political violence there, is not in a war zone.

He still hopes to persuade the authorities he is a genuine refugee, though, and hopes he won’t be returned to Pakistan because he now has no official national identity — in a deal with the smuggling gang, he handed them his own passport and those of his family when they arrived in Germany. They were the ‘payment’ in exchange for the family’s fake visas and will be used again to smuggle more customers into Europe.

‘My children deserve a better life than in Pakistan,’ says Atif. ‘They will grow up happy in Germany.’

these Europeans really need to screen these people before they let them in, they're just asking for trouble otherwise.

Muslim "refugees" attack Christian refugees in Germany.

Flüchtlinge: Muslime bedrohen Christen in Asylheimen - DIE WELT

What a surprise,they brought their hate and intolerance with them.I have a better chance of winning the lottery than this people integrating.

Translation of whole article

Christian refugees are in German asylum centers assaults exposed by fanatical Muslims who live under Sharia law. Fundamentalists even threatening them with murder.

Said from Iran sits under a picture of Jesus on the cross, about Persian characters. There are biblical quotations. John 8, verse 12: "I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness.."

Said is Kickboxer. He went across Turkey on foot. That his problems in Germany would only really begin, he would never have thought. "In Iran, the Revolutionary Guards have arrested my brother in a house church. I fled the Iranian intelligence, because I thought in Germany I can finally free live my religion," says Said. "But I can in my home for asylum seekers not openly admit that I am a Christian. Then I'll threatened."

Said lives in a home for asylum seekers in southern Brandenburg near the border with Saxony. It is one of the "jungle homes", without any connection to a bus line. There live mainly Syrian refugees - mostly devout Sunni Muslims. "You wake me before dawn during Ramadan and say I should eat before the sun comes up. If I refuse, they say, I'm a, kuffar ', an unbeliever. They spit at me," says Said. "They treat me like an animal. And threaten to kill me." Said says he has called the Security Service. Den could not interest his problems. "They are also all Muslims."

They shout Quranic verses. These are words that shouts the IS before they cut off people's heads

A Syrian refugee in Gießen about fanatics in his property Besides Said the community room of the Evangelical Lutheran Church Trinity in Berlin-Steglitz sitting pastor Gottfried Martens, on her lap a stack of paper. It is his letter to the heads of various refugee camps, to the social security office, to the Berlin State Office for Health and Social Services, which distributes the refugees to temporary shelters. The writing are cries for help, in which Martens asks members to protect his community or to move to another home. "Sometimes, the home manager trying to help, sometimes I get no answer," says Martens.

Around 600 Afghans and Iranians belong to his church. Most of them he himself baptized. "Almost all have big problems in their homes," says Martens. "Devout Muslims teach there the view: Where we are, there is sharia prevails our law." In the kitchen, Christians can not prepare their own food. Those who do not pray five times a day toward Mecca, is being bullied. "Above all, Christians who have converted from Islam have to suffer as a minority," says Martens. "And they ask itself the question: What happens when the devout Muslim refugees to leave the home Must we hide ourselves as Christians in the future in this country?"

The fanatics sound like the IS-murderer

The story of Said is one of many in recent weeks. In Hemer Algerian asylum seekers attacked an Eritrean and his pregnant wife. Both wore their baptismal cross around his neck. One struck with a glass bottle on a Eritreans.

A young Syrians from a Erstaufnahmelager in Giessen reported threats. He is concerned that among the refugees followers of the terrorist group Islamic State of (IS) are. "They shout Quranic verses. These are words that shouts the IS before they cut off people's heads. I can not stay here. I am a Christian," he says. In Baden-Württemberg Ellwangen there were between Christians, Yazidis and Muslims a mass brawl during Ramadan.

Dispute escalated, refugees thrown overboard Refugee drama Christian refugees thrown overboard Especially dramatic is the case of a Christian family from Iraq, which was housed in a refugee camp in the Bavarian Freising. The father told a TV crew of the Bayerischer Rundfunk of beatings and threats of a Syrian Islamists. "You have my wife yelled at and beaten my child They say.. We will kill you and drink your blood" The family lived in the rooms of the home as prisoner - until they no longer stand it and returned to Iraq to Mosul.

But in the meantime Islamist Mosul Christians can no longer live. The family was displaced a third time and has moved on with the two small children to Erbil in northern Iraq. "They are doing very poorly," says her lawyer Christian Salek from Munich. "I wanted them happy to help and have also written to the Home Office, but there was no way to bring them back to Germany." Anyone who has applied for asylum, and then leaves the country, has to sign that he asks for receiving a second time.

The underreporting of cases is high

"One would have to protect the family," says Simon Jacob by the Central Council of the Eastern Christians. Stories like this no longer surprise him. "I know a lot of reports of Christian refugees who are under attack. But that's just the tip of the iceberg," says Jacob. "The number of unreported cases is high. We must expect further conflicts that bring the refugees from their homeland to Germany. Between Christians and Muslims. Between Shiites and Sunnis. Between Kurds and extremists. Between Yazidis and extremists." Jacob argues that the refugees initially accommodate separated by religions. But this could not be a long term solution.

We must rid ourselves of the illusion that all those who arrive here, human rights activists are

Max Klingberg Refugee researcher of the International Society for Human Rights Jacob calls for the formulation of a German mission statement, in which the fundamental values of democracy and a pluralistic society are anchored. Religious freedom. Freedom of speech. Equality between men and women. "We need a clear statement, as well as an orientation aid for refugees, and to help them to distinguish themselves against extremists," says Jacob.

"Of course, refugees bring their own experiences of conflict, for example between Shiites and Sunnis or Christians and Muslims," said the renowned migration researchers and historians Klaus J. Bade. He calls for the forthcoming integration issues socio-political visions and future-oriented concepts. He also calls for a higher model, with the Germans, but also the refugees can identify - and must. "This is the price that each immigrant has to pay, who wants to live in Germany." Bath Calls Affiliate guidance that are tailored to the country of origin at the integration course.

Christians and Yazidis are most at risk

"Often the aggression of Afghans or Pakistanis goes out, they are often more Islamist than many Syrians and Iraqis," says Max Klingberg by the International Society for Human Rights, for 15 years in the refugee care active. It assumes that the violence in the refugee centers will continue to increase. "We must rid ourselves of the illusion that all those who arrive here, human rights activists are. Among the new arrivals is now a not small amount in his religious intensity at least at the level of the Muslim Brotherhood."

As a Christian, I'm not sure in the asylum center

Ali Reza Rahmani Refugee The closer people lived together, the sooner would break forth political and religious conflicts. "Voluntary reports of aggression to Enthauptungsdrohungen Sunnis against Shiites from, but in the hardest hit Yazidis and Christians," says Klingberg. "With Christian converts who do not conceal their faith, is likely to become victims of abuse or harassment, against 100 percent."

The only state that currently trying refugees accommodate separately by origin, Thuringia. The decision precipitated Prime Minister Bodo Ramelow (Left) after the outbreak of violence in a refugee shelter in Suhl last month.

The implementation is difficult. "We pay attention to a conflict-sensitive housing and try to distribute on different floors or own accommodations people from different countries," says Thuringia Justice and Migration Minister Dieter Lauinger (Green). "This is only restricted in the current crisis situation possible, we want to expand but once the influx expires ordered again."

Ali Reza Rahmani Christ with a picture of Jesus Photo: Martin U.K. Lengemann Ali Reza Rahmani Christ with a picture of Jesus A separation according to religion holds Lauinger but wrong: Particularly intense religious Muslims must learn to live with other religions. "It is to tolerate a balancing act between the conflict-avoidant separate accommodation and the clear request, other cultures and religions."

Ali Reza Rahmani from Iran carries his baptismal cross around his neck, his wrist colorful ribbon. Because he no longer felt safe in the home, Pastor Martens has granted him sanctuary. "I can no longer hide the fact that I am a Christian," said Rahmani, who is called in the community after his baptismal name Elia. "As a Christian, I'm not sure in the asylum center."

The hostility against Said and Elijah were not isolated cases, says Martens. "It's long been a nationwide problem." Inside the church, the refugees feel safe. But a steady state could not be. Nevertheless, Martens has just bought new mattresses folding SALE.

Last edited:
How can european politician be so dumb to allow such things happen?

@flamer84 Germany has completely failed to integrate the Turks who have been living in that country for decades and there is absolutely no chance that this wave of migrants will be a story of success. The German authorities are now trying to keep Christians and Muslims separate because the former group is being threated by the latter group in the refugee camps. Afghans and Syrians are also finding it hard to get along well with each and every second day a fight is broken out between these two wonderful people, therefore they will also be kept separated in the camps. Women are being harassed and urinated on by other men therefore they will also be kept separated from the male guests of Merkel.

@flamer84 Germany has completely failed to integrate the Turks who have been living in that country for decades and there is absolutely no chance that this wave of migrants will be a story of success. The German authorities are now trying to keep Christians and Muslims separate because the former group is being threated by the latter group in the refugee camps. Afghans and Syrians are also finding it hard to get along well with each and every second day a fight is broken out between these two wonderful people, therefore they will also be kept separated in the camps. Women are being harassed and urinated on by other men therefore they will also be kept separated from the male guests of Merkel.

And will they keep them separate from the rest of German society ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom