What's new

German WW2 and pre-WW2 March Songs

And now,coming to 2015's Bundeswehr.I've been checking German related military news on mp.net and what i see is mind blowing.Let me share some news from there :

-a German PUMA IFV apparently costs 10 million Euros(11.2 million $)/piece.o_O

-The deliveries of the Puma are delayed - among other things because the vehicles are not certified to transport highly pregnant women.:what:

-The Bundeswehr had to use a black painted broom stick as a fake gun at the NATO maneuver Noble Ledger in Norway for their Boxer APC due to lack of fitting guns.:crazy:

-Grenadier Batallion 371, currently part of the NATO Response Force is missing 76% of the needed Lucie night vision goggles, 41% of the needed P8 pistols and 31% of the needed MG3s.
All Boxer APCs are missing armament as well.:hitwall:

Apparently is not all that bad because German military think thanks refere to their military as a middle major power :what:
Yes,the term seems to have confused German posters in there to,as one sarcastically remarked :

"Well it obviously means we are stronger than any minor major power :P" :lol:

@Gabriel92 .....WTF ? It's a God damn circus ? Seriously now.....

And now,coming to 2015's Bundeswehr.I've been checking German related military news on mp.net and what i see is mind blowing.Let me share some news from there :

-The deliveries of the Puma are delayed - among other things because the vehicles are not certified to transport highly pregnant women.:what:

-The Bundeswehr had to use a black painted broom stick as a fake gun at the NATO maneuver Noble Ledger in Norway for their Boxer APC due to lack of fitting guns.:crazy:

-Grenadier Batallion 371, currently part of the NATO Response Force is missing 76% of the needed Lucie night vision goggles, 41% of the needed P8 pistols and 31% of the needed MG3s.

Apparently is not all that bad because German military think thanks refere to their military as a middle major power :what:
Yes,the term seems to have confused German posters in there to,as one sarcastically remarked :

What were you waiting from an army that even doesn't have 10 flying Typhoons ? :lol:

The victorious Western allies after WWII have denied Germany the right to reemerge as a military power.

Unbekannte lieder

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Fallschirmjager (German paratroopers) song:
Auf Kreta, Im Sturm, und Im Regen

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Back
Top Bottom