What's new

German FOCUS attacks MIT and Turkey

Hurshid Celebi

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
German FOCUS wrote that NSA spied on an important conference of Turkish Government and MIT.
Then they accuse MIT to spy in Germany and recruite Turks living abroad.

Ankara’daki o zirveyi ABD dinledi iddiası - Hürriyet Dünya

They accuse NSA and then turn over to MIT .

Interesting and stupid that they accuse MIT with the "false flag" Infos spread from Fetullah Gülens "parallel state Terror Organization.

They make Turks living abroad to Targets !

Stupid instrument for secret services war. I would have expected more creativity from Germany.

Same was done before:

german secret service discovery that turkish MIT murdered 3 kurdish women in Paris | Page 5

Interesting that BND works with desinformation and false flags.

Based on PKK and Gülen supporters.

Last edited:
Retired Turkish Army Intellegince General explains in his book, how MIT, Turkish Armed Forces, Police and other strategical institutions were infiltrated from GÜLEN MOVEMENT .

Eski askeri istihbaratçıdan çarpıcı sözler !

Quote :

" The President must clean that traitors before something unexpected will happen to him, he is the main target now . Gülen movement is feed with informations for black Propaganda from various intelligence services ! "

Based on PKK and Gülen supporters

germany is a high rank pkk supporter.. man.. the kurds in germany are well organisized.. there is no way that germans do not know what happens in germany..

even I can see it.. mostly every Kurd have realation to PKK when it is not that they are active on drugs business or prostitutes then they give money or clean money through their jobs.. even if they buy or build a house many of them do not keep it 7 years.. the money must flow..

germany is a high rank pkk supporter.. man.. the kurds in germany are well organisized.. there is no way that germans do not know what happens in germany..

even I can see it.. mostly every Kurd have realation to PKK when it is not that they are active on drugs business or prostitutes then they give money or clean money through their jobs.. even if they buy or build a house many of them do not keep it 7 years.. the money must flow..

It is hard to understand why Germany behaves so hostile to Türkiye. They see Türkiye and The Near and Middle East and The Türk Republics as they "Hintergarten". They ambargoe Türkiye and block always EU full Membership and so on.... Is it the revenge for siege of Vienna and that Türkiye was neutral during WW II ?

OR AN RAPID GROWING ECONOMIC AND MILITARY COMPETITOR

Last edited:
It is hard to understand why Germany behaves so hostile to Türkiye. They see Türkiye and The Near and Middle East and The Türk Republics as they "Hintergarten". They ambargoe Türkiye and block always EU full Membership and so on.... Is it the revenge for siege of Vienna and that Türkiye was neutral during WW II ?

OR AN RAPID GROWING ECONOMIC AND MILITARY COMPETITOR
If I was Germany I also wouldn't want Turkey in the EU. The Germanics have fought against the Turkics during siege of Vienna and also during the times of Attila. If they accept us in the EU, it would give us political power within Europe. They fought WW1 to kick us out of Europe. Why would they let us in? Anyway, from economic point of view: Turkey in the EU would be a good thing. It would give flexibility and dynamism to Europe. If Europe doesn't change their views, Europe will loose its place in the world to the far east.

If I was Germany I also wouldn't want Turkey in the EU. The Germanics have fought against the Turkics during siege of Vienna and also during the times of Attila. If they accept us in the EU, it would give us political power within Europe. They fought WW1 to kick us out of Europe. Why would they let us in?

Too easy and not satisfactory to me . They fought 200 years against FRANCE and Millions were killed . Now they are like Brothers and sisters

Too easy and not satisfactory to me . They fought 200 years against FRANCE and Millions were killed . Now they are like Brothers and sisters

Hurşid dude.... Neyse türkçe söyliyim... Yeni olduğun için bişe söyliyim sana. Bizim forumun yöneticisi hakan bu aralar gözükmüyo.. Biz bu forumda her şeye başlık açmıyoruz... Karma karışık oluyo forum öyle olunca.... Savunma sanayi konularını ön planda tutmak ve diğer bütün şeyleri mümkün olduğunca az sayıda başlık altında toplamaya çalışıyoruz....

İç politika vb. gibi konular için şu başlığı kullanıyoruz.

Turkish Politics & Internal Affairs | Page 199

Dış politika veya bizim ve dışarıyla alakalı herhangi konu olunca...

Turkish Geopolitics/ Foreign Affairs | Page 34

Sohbet...

https://defence.pk/threads/Çay-bahçesi.315137/page-770#post-7356552

Last edited:
Thx Kul. Farkindayim, ancak database arama fonksiyonu pek iyi degil, bazi konulari tekrar etmemek icin aradigimda gözükmüyor. Bazi seyleri yetkili admin birlestirse iyi olur. Baslik da askeri ve stratejik konular. Ic ve dis saldirilar, buna destek olan kaynaklar da aslinda "güvenlik ve savunma " alanina girer.
Tekrar tesekkürler. Senle mesajlasiriz. Bir ara 8 bin üyeyi bir arada tuttuk :)

@ KUL , ayrica bunu da belirteyim ve kapatayim da baslik dagilmasin. Bugün Zarvan gibi tecrübeli bir Elit üye tekerrür baslik atti. Nazikce uyardim, Tamam brother dedi ve tesekkür etti; nedense bizim toplumda dayanisma yerine tam tersi adet olmus. Bu sözüm kesinkle sana degil. Iyi aksamlar.

@ KUL , ayrica bunu da belirteyim ve kapatayim da baslik dagilmasin. Bugün Zarvan gibi tecrübeli bir Elit üye tekerrür baslik atti. Nazikce uyardim, Tamam brother dedi ve tesekkür etti; nedense bizim toplumda dayanisma yerine tam tersi adet olmus. Bu sözüm kesinkle sana degil. Iyi aksamlar.

Yok Zarvan'la veya diğer milletlerden olup buraya başlık açanlarla ilgili açıklamayı sana yapayım...

Şimdi burda takılan biz Türkler sana az önce bahsettiğim çerçeveyi biliyoruz ve ona göre hareket ediyoruz. Ama başka milletlerden olanlar bizim bu çerçevemizi bilmiyolar. biz de herkese bunu anlatma gereği duymuyoruz... Çünkü arada bi bi yerde haber görüp gelip burda paylaşıyolar ve neredeyse hepsini biz zaten çoktan ilgili başlıklar altında paylaşmış ve konuşmuş oluyoruz. Öyle başlıklar açılınca biz ölü taklidi yapıyoruz ya da thanks butonuna basıyoruz o açılan başlıklar kaybolup gidiyo.

Dediğim gibi belki bazı ufak düzenlemeler yapılır ama bu sitesnin işleyişi çok iyi. Bi şartla. Bu siteyi takip etmek gerekiyo... Çünkü mesela missile torpedo başlığı. Orda bütün her şey mevcut ama kronolojik olarak birikiyo. her ayrı mühimmat için ayrı başlık açmıyoruz. çok derli toplu gidiyoruz. Ama dediğim gibi iyi takip etmek gerekiyo...

Mesela hakan gelince ondan rica edicem. General Turkish Defence Industry News başlığını sticky yapsın, belki bi kaçını daha sticky yapsak iyi olur... Şimdi hatırlamıyorum ama 1-2 fikrim daha vardı...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom