What's new

GEO MUST BE BANNED.

Geo is a media outlet. It merely did what media outlets do.

It violated the media ethics. And also PEMRA rules. So why not violate a few rules and give them a lesson.

It violated the media ethics. And also PEMRA rules. So why not violate a few rules and give them a lesson.

First, you have to prove which codes of ethics were violated. Then, realize that violating rules yourself brings you down to the same level of criminality that you deplore. That does not work.

I do not say it because they are really criticizing army. I am one of them that is really anti corrupt-establishment.

My point is getting Indian money.

You can criticize all you want remaining within the facts but you CANNOT take money from another country.

You can criticize all you want remaining within the facts but you CANNOT take money from another country.

Do you want to apply the same rule to the Army and the Government too? :D

Besides, an audit of Geo's accounts can easily reveal their sources. Why not ask for that?

I do not say it because they are really criticizing army. I am one of them that is really anti corrupt-establishment.

My point is getting Indian money.

How in this world do u know they take indian money.

Just tell me?

Besides, an audit of Geo's accounts can easily reveal their sources. Why not ask for that?

I wish it was that easy!

Geo is on Bharat payroll, anti-army rethoric without any proof is clear indication of that.

Door Darshan running Geo Tata has 50% share of GeoTv......In U.S they show Geo jew Tv.
Still Pakistan is unable to banned GeoTv.

I wish it was that easy!

Geo is on Bharat payroll, anti-army rethoric without any proof is clear indication of that.

What anti-Army rhetoric? Geo only reports, that is all. And where is the proof of Geo being on India's payroll? After all, if we are to believe what you say, the other possibility, that what Geo says is correct and what is said about it is the anti-freedom-of-press rhetoric might be truer.

Back
Top Bottom