What's new

GEO MUST BE BANNED.

Truth cannot be stopped by such bans. It may hurt, but in the end, truth is always good, like life-saving medicine. :)

I loved najam sethi's analysis of kargil war,the guy is too funny.

Liberals must be protected instead of labelling them as jew/hindu/anti-national etc

Truth cannot be stopped by such bans. It may hurt, but in the end, truth is always good, like life-saving medicine. :)
Then why arent you in Pakistan fighting for truth (GEO) ?

Geo....is one of best in pakistan....
ye bhi band kar diya to kya hoga....:wacko:

I loved najam sethi's analysis of kargil war,the guy is too funny.

Liberals must be protected instead of labelling them as jew/hindu/anti-national etc
For what? :unsure: for whom? :undecided: You wanna do the protecting...Most welcome :enjoy:

Geo....is one of best in pakistan....
ye bhi band kar diya to kya hoga....:wacko:
We will sell it to Indians..everything else is getting privatized anyway.... so start bidding :coffee:

Truth is stopped by naming it conspiracy....you need to go to the pharmacy the medicine supply for saving your life is stopping :pop:

Stop watching it if you don't like it.
Too many people have been acting like kids these past few days. Some say ban, other's are like 'kill them'. Ever heard of freedom of speech?

For what? :unsure: for whom? :undecided: You wanna do the protecting...Most welcome :enjoy:

We will sell it to Indians..everything else is getting privatized anyway.... so start bidding :coffee:

So that people are spared from the propaganda.
U think mir,raza rumi and sethi are traitors for a few gold coins when they get threats every day with 2 of them just escaping the bullets?

We will sell it to Indians..everything else is getting privatized anyway.... so start bidding
I think its already paid by indian ....
I think its tatas......not sure though,......
what else is on sale.......:D:D

So that people are spared from the propaganda.
U think mir,raza rumi and sethi are traitors for a few gold coins when they get threats every day with 2 of them just escaping the bullets?
Well, the thing is they really do spread BS many a times...

And honestly speaking when you sign up for journalism in Pakistan you cant deny threats...its a full package! And if you get a bonus with the same package...Ahlan Wa Sahlan!

I think its already paid by indian ....
I think its tatas......not sure though,......
what else is on sale.......:D:D
And we got a winner! What else? S.India ... :pop:

Good to see you Saad after so many years

How is your spiritual problems now? Anything better?

@ Topic

I think if we ban Geo, all the journalists would jump on to another TV channel. I think we should be passing some laws to contain the nonsense of TV channels. I think Mir Shakeel ur Rehman should be fined for any allegation his channel makes and then fails to prove it. Multiple violations would result in channel getting banned. Similar to PDF... 3 infractions are you are out :D

Well, the thing is they really do spread BS many a times...

And honestly speaking when you sign up for journalism in Pakistan you cant deny threats...its a full package! And if you get a bonus with the same package...Ahlan Wa Sahlan!

And we got a winner! What else? S.India ... :pop:

U get bullet when u start exposing ppl in high positions.

Anyways u just can't decide whats propaganda and whats not!
U got to listen to all the opinions and geo is the most popular tv channel with 16 pc share.

Do u think ppl are stupid that they watch it?

U get bullet when u start exposing ppl in high positions.

Anyways u just can't decide whats propaganda and whats not!
U got to listen to all the opinions
and geo is the most popular tv channel with 16 pc share.

Do u think ppl are stupid that they watch it?
Nope you answered your own question..its another option which many dont agree with at least we know what not to believe in...but others think GEO is telling the truth about the real situation when it is far fetched...it frequently hurts Pakistan's reputation....Hence is a traitor! :blink:

Nope you answered your own question..its another option which many dont agree with at least we know what not to believe in...but others think GEO is telling the truth about the real situation when it is far fetched...it frequently hurts Pakistan's reputation....Hence is a traitor! :blink:
Dude,thats a dictatorial tone right there.
Its foq ppl to decide and not just u and me.

The second most popular channel has a share of just 3 pc compared to 16 pc of geo.
As it stands,ppl are behind geo tv

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom