What's new

Genetic proof that Pakistanis are different from Indians

Then where did all these people and their civilization simply vanish? The truth is they faced a similar fate that befell Native Americans of America and Aboriginal nations of Australia at the hands of white invaders. The invading hordes from Central Asia (ancestors of present day Pakistanis) completely exterminated these IVC native peoples and uprooted their civilization. The small numbers that survived were made slaves or converted to Shudras by these Aryan invaders.
The few indigenous people that you see today in various parts of Sindh and South Punjab today like the Bheels, Gypsies etc are the few remaining descendents of these IVC people who survived this extermination.
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: Incoherent drivel without a shred of evidence!

Gangadesh Mata Ki Jai:lol:

Actually, it has been found that all ethnic groups of Pakistan form a single genetic cluster.

pca-caucasus.png

People of the Indus have had many proud and powerful states and kingdoms, lets celebrate them instead of foreigners.

There's nothing as people of the Indus. 99% of present day Pakistani population are descendents of foreign invaders, immigrants, settlers, traders etc. The only Aboriginals of these lands of today's Pakistan are the Bheels, Gypsies people who are not even 1% of entire population.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: Incoherent drivel without a shred of evidence!

I think you are out of your senses bro. There is no need for presenting any evidence for what I am saying because that is history. This is same like asking someone to provide evidence that Europeans invaded America and Australia. However no evidence is needed for this statement because it's history.

What's your problem with Ganga? I mean is it the fault of Ganga if Hindus worship it. Ganga is a makhlooq of Allah Taala and only worship and praise Allah Taala. If someone starts worshipping it that's not it's fault but that person's ignorance.

There's nothing as people of the Indus. 99% of present day Pakistani population are descendents of foreign invaders, immigrants, settlers, traders etc. The only Aboriginals of these lands of today's Pakistan are the Bheels, Gypsies people who are not even 1% of entire population.

I think you are out of your senses bro. There is no need for presenting any evidence for what I am saying because that is history. This is same like asking someone to provide evidence that Europeans invaded America and Australia. However no evidence is needed for this statement because it's history.

Why do you dislike Ganga. I mean is it the fault of Ganga if Hindus worship it. Ganga is a makhlooq of Allah Taala and only worship and praise Allah Taala. If someone starts worshipping it that's not it's fault but that person's ignorance.
ISI is coming for Hizbt-Tahrir, enough said, those anti-state terrorists will be apprehended PERIOD....And do not comment on history as clearly you have not done your homework.

Indus Valley Civilization was already over by the time Aryans started streaming into the subcontinent..check out the wikipedia dates and the validated academic sources to those dates...Indus Valley Civilization was destroyed because the monsoon failed for 150 years

Then came Gandhara and Kamboja (Afghan and Chitral) in Pakistan post-Aryan invasion and Kuru-Panchala as well as Magadha in India.....the two have been fighting and trading with eachother ever since

ISI is coming for Hizbt-Tahrir, enough said, those anti-state terrorists will be apprehended PERIOD....And do not comment on history as clearly you have not done your homework.

Kid you should not talk about serious stuff like ISI. You are too young for that. Better concentrate on your Indus Saga fairy tales. Good luck.

@Salar Shah is strange. Can you tell his ethnicity? Mohajir or what?

By the way Mahajir is not an ethnicity. It's a linguistic/cultural identity.

worst thing is Indians consider Mahabharata and Ramayana as historic..Indians have no clue how the historic method works..and how even the most educated Indians (ones with US green cards) are made fool by so called Third Eye miracles makes me wonder whether they understand the Scientific Method or not...It is hard being an atheist/rationalist in India..not because of the fear of persecution, but being overwhelmed by the general stupidity around..I wonder how the rationalists and atheists of South India survive..though debunking claims of Babas,Sadhus,Fakirs must be super fun...sad thing is a lot of dogs lose their lives in their quest..donot ask me how ..LoLz

Its not a matter of how much different we are genetically but how much different we are economically despite being part of same region and having an upper hand with lower population.

Back
Top Bottom