What's new

General Zia ul Haq Shaheed's rare video of funeral

Don not believe every thing Americans tell you. The theory that Soviets wanted to reach warm waters and invade Pakistan is now a questionable theory.

Is it?
Would rather live between our arch nemesis and their biggest ally?

How many go to the grave of Quid-e-Azam, who gave Pakistanis a homeland? How many go to the grave of Ayub Khan who gave Pakistan a firm industrial foundation? Pakistanis are most thankless people who appear to have no memory of their past.

Ayoub is by far the best leader Pakistan has ever had. Zia is arguably the worst.

PS: When did this spawn of hell become a "shaheed"? He didn't give his life for Pakistan. He actually died in a plane crash lol. Not every Tom, Dick and Harry is a shaheed. Pakistanis are still paying for his policies of making non-state terrorist gangs and selling the country's madrassahs to Saudis. He was a delusional man, who believed he was an Arab. I hope he went to hell.

Don't think so.

It doesn't matter what you think. Reality does not change because you do not think.

Ayoub is by far the best leader Pakistan has ever had. Zia is arguably the worst.

PS: When did this spawn of hell become a "shaheed"? He didn't give his life for Pakistan. He actually died in a plane crash lol. Not every Tom, Dick and Harry is a shaheed. Pakistanis are still paying for his policies of making non-state terrorist gangs and selling the country's madrassahs to Saudis. He was a delusional man, who believed he was an Arab. I hope he went to hell.

I do not agree that Ayub is the best leader Pakistan ever had. Remember he introduced martial law to Pakistan. How can he be the best we can produce.

Right. Zia ul haq ki policy ki waja se ajj pakistan mein firqa wariyat or ak-47 ka culture aya jo mushkil ho raha hai control karna.
Allah mere mulk ka hami o nasir ho

It doesn't matter what you think. Reality does not change because you do not think.

I do not agree that Ayub is the best leader Pakistan ever had. Remember he introduced martial law to Pakistan. How can he be the best we can produce.

The civilian rulers before him were mostly unelected and highly corrupt. He declared a coup to only get rid of the dead end corruption.

Doesnt the same apply to you?
OR is it that we're both living in delusion?

Off course it does. Hopefully one of us is living in delusion. If both are living in delusion than Allah bless this country.

The civilian rulers before him were mostly unelected and highly corrupt. He declared a coup to only get rid of the dead end corruption.

Yes I am sure he did. But then so did all other dictators. Same old formula for winding up democracy. Blame it on corruption. But then when the dictators leave we find out that corruption has increased instead of decreasing.

Right. Zia ul haq ki policy ki waja se ajj pakistan mein firqa wariyat or ak-47 ka culture aya jo mushkil ho raha hai control karna.
Allah mere mulk ka hami o nasir ho

bahi ap sab nay mil k uski policy implement ki ha.

so dont cry

Don not believe every thing Americans tell you. The theory that Soviets wanted to reach warm waters and invade Pakistan is now a questionable theory.

It was still a very real possibility at that time, none the less. And what options did the GoP had if the theory were to be tested and threat of Soviet invasion loomed? India was already their most dependable partner, China was too weak and we did not stand a chance!

As somebody has said very well, up there, that we are an extremely ungrateful people. And a massive majority of us are extremely ignorant and supremely gullible, either because of our basic political or ethnic/sect based instincts.

Yes I am sure he did. But then so did all other dictators. Same old formula for winding up democracy. Blame it on corruption. But then when the dictators leave we find out that corruption has increased instead of decreasing.

But Pakistan got better after Ayoub. The rest of the dictators were opportunists and generally bad people.

Back
Top Bottom