What's new

Featured General Qamar Javed Bajwa to visit Saudi Arabia next week

https://arab.news/5effr

Prince Khalid holds talks with Pakistan's army chief
2233881-1620636599.jpeg

Saudi Arabia's Deputy Defense Minister Prince Khalid bin Salman met Monday with Pakistan's army chief Gen. Qamar Javed Bajwa.

The two men discussed bilateral relations, military cooperation, and a common vision for preserving regional security, Prince Khalid said.

"Met today with my brother, H.E. General Qamar Bajwa, Pakistan's Chief of Army Staff. We discussed bilateral relations, military cooperation, and our common vision for preserving regional security." pic.twitter.com/PeDRCErx0i
— Khalid bin Salman خالد بن سلمان (@kbsalsaud) August 17, 2020

Bajwa arrived in Saudi Arabia earlier on Monday.

"Met today with my brother, H.E. General Qamar Bajwa, Pakistan's Chief of Army Staff. We discussed bilateral relations, military cooperation, and our common vision for preserving regional security." pic.twitter.com/PeDRCErx0i
— Khalid bin Salman خالد بن سلمان (@kbsalsaud) August 17, 2020
Should the PA Brigade sized strength stay in KSA or not 8-)

Bajwa should threat KSA that we will not provide any security n ur on ur own.
USA can provide security to KSA. PA forces in KSA protect Mecca, Medina and it is said that they protect MBS family too. Can't verify last part.

Is he going to appease Saudis or do some straight talking? Please get over this slavery. We have economic interests and so have Saudis. Its a reciprocal relationship.

USA can provide security to KSA. PA forces in KSA protect Mecca, Medina and it is said that they protect MBS family too. Can't verify last part.
it is confirmed
Pak SSg has been providing personal protection to Saudi royal family for decades
Bin Soleman doesnt trust anyone local since he has purged many family members to solidify his hold on the crown.

Reaping the fruits of a rigged election, leading to an utterly incompetent selection & a country economy in shambles. It was not SMQ, it was Niazi who once drove his friend MBS form the airport to PM House.
I wouldn't call it openly rigged as much per se, but more election engineering in 2018. Still, the army have their man for now. Despite the outcome, one has to admire how proficiently and masterfully the 2018 election and the political engineering lead-up was managed.

I wouldn't call it openly rigged as much per se, but more election engineering in 2018. Still, the army have their man for now. Despite the outcome, one has to admire how proficiently and masterfully the 2018 election and the political engineering lead-up was managed.
So 2008 and 2013 elections were fair?? and if Army helped PTI why they didn't give him majority like Bao jee?? and why Bao jee and Zardari don't file compalin in EC or do dherna??when RTS stopped the ultimate beneficiary was N like Rana Tiegrena was loosing againt Nisar jet suddenly won? Pak electables knows who got better chance to form a Govt they don't need and army to switch sides they were with Q then PPP and the N and now few ended Up PTI.

Is he going to appease Saudis or do some straight talking? Please get over this slavery. We have economic interests and so have Saudis. Its a reciprocal relationship.
Ik doesn't have steel mill in KSA or looking for saroor palace to live or have AKHAMA at UAE that's why he confront MBS very simple if he can drive car for MBS he can kick him out from his car too he not man that dance on MBS tunes plus oil facility is not that important when oil price is flat and will remain next few yrs MBS thought he is like Bao jee

Ik doesn't have steel mill in KSA or looking for saroor palace to live or have AKHAMA at UAE that's why he confront MBS very simple if he can drive car for MBS he can kick him out from his car too he not man that dance on MBS tunes plus oil facility is not that important when oil price is flat and will remain next few yrs MBS thought he is like Bao jee

Bao jee :lol::lol::lol::lol:

They need characters like Bao jee and Zardari easy arm twisting and corrupt to core
I still believe it was not about SMQ statement it is something else we may or may not know but ultimately it will come out

Is there a brigade sized unit of PA stationed in KSA? The last I heard of such an arrangement was way back in late eighties when due to a payment dispute, PA withdrew the brigade.

Sir all elections were rigged more or less by those in power. Even the 71' election was tempered with in the east wing. Chief election commissioner was an East Pakistani and very pro Mujib. Certain last minute disqualifications and seat manipulations helped Mujib to take most if not all seats in EP.

Back
Top Bottom