What's new

General Political Videos

Then double lanat on them :angry:

I think this is the third time I'm reading this same post :lol:. Aap ko chahiye k private message mein samjhaein, or you will keep moving threads in relevant forums.
I had to make this one 7 times already. He and some other members have a habit of opening new threads only to share a video, will do that and never bother to open the thread again. All such posts should be made in existing relevant sections and threads. For him and any other member sharing politics related video i have created this thread. Please use this going forward.

Multiple thread with no valuable material actually bury the important threads and make access to information difficult.

Then double lanat on them :angry:

I think this is the third time I'm reading this same post :lol:. Aap ko chahiye k private message mein samjhaein, or you will keep moving threads in relevant forums.
UPDATE:
Merged it with an existing one. All politics related videos can be shared here:
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/general-political-videos.607726/

No need to open multiple threads for these.

Last edited:
IMG_20190703_151302.jpg
Screenshot_2019-07-03-15-12-17-495_com.whatsapp.jpg

50 people's assets will be confiscated within a few days. They've been issued notices already.

This is what we've been waiting for!

Where are the Patwaris and Jayalas?

50 people's assets will be confiscated within a few days. They've been issued notices already.

This is what we've been waiting for!

Where are the Patwaris and Jayalas?

Been hearing this for years, someone needs to do it already :hitwall: and even if arrested, they just pay their way out :hitwall:

For those who do not know the conversions.... 7000 kanal = 875 acres

You can work and work and work your entire life and not even earn enough to own 1/10th of what this ghasti ka bacha managed to steal after being elected. I hope he spends the rest of his life behind bars.

For those who do not know the conversions.... 7000 kanal = 875 acres

You can work and work and work your entire life and not even earn enough to own 1/10th of what this ghasti ka bacha managed to steal after being elected. I hope he spends the rest of his life behind bars.

7 years according to Benami Act!

Imran Khan Complete Speech Today | 3 July 2019

Back
Top Bottom