What's new

General bajwa explains what happened

IK was incompetent
Buzdar was incompetent
IK didn't know how to keep his MNA in line
Nawaz sharif knows how to keep his MNA in line

IK was incompetent that's why in 3.5 yrs of Govt, 2 yrs of COVID, PAK GDP 5.9 and expected 6 as per Survey of Pakistan launched by PDM Govt, same from Worldbank and IMF... in the same report, Pakistan has to have highest ever reserve as compared to last 15 years, highest large scale manufacturing, highest remittance and exports...

if that is incompetency, then god knows what is competency.. i guess what we have seen in the last 4 years is "Competence" as per PDM, their supporters and surrender experts

IK was incompetent that's why in 3.5 yrs of Govt, 2 yrs of COVID, PAK GDP 5.9 and expected 6 as per Survey of Pakistan launched by PDM Govt, same from Worldbank and IMF... in the same report, Pakistan has to have highest ever reserve as compared to last 15 years, highest large scale manufacturing, highest remittance and exports...

if that is incompetency, then god knows what is competency.. i guess what we have seen in the last 4 years is "Competence" as per PDM, their supporters and surrender experts
IT SEEMS MAJORITY OF PAKISTANI DONT UNDERSTAND WHATS GOING ON..

DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK,...doesnt matter what the facts are...

point is majority of pakistani thought so ..majority loved nawaz sharif untill they got fucked might i say AGAIN...

this included a big educated class

facts dont matter, perception does, this is democracy..

IT SEEMS MAJORITY OF PAKISTANI DONT UNDERSTAND WHATS GOING ON..

DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK,...doesnt matter what the facts are...

point is majority of pakistani thought so ..majority loved nawaz sharif untill they got fucked might i say AGAIN...

this included a big educated class

facts dont matter, perception does, this is democracy..
Yes we know how much awaam love NS ..

Khawaja Asif said in PMLN Govt "jab NS ko nikala gaya aur ham roads pe they tu hamaray liye 100 banda b nahe niklaa" :lol:
:lol::lol:

Yes we know how much awaam love NS ..

Khawaja Asif said in PMLN Govt "jab NS ko nikala gaya aur ham roads pe they tu hamaray liye 100 banda b nahe niklaa" :lol:
:lol::lol:
i didn ask how many would get out..i asked if you go onto streets and ask 100 people what will you get..(only punjab matters in pakistan, that was the situation in punjab in march 2022

even for IK noone is ready to eat danda..otherwise we would have seen revolution already

IK indeed has massive ego issues, there is no doubt that his ego/over-confidence played a part in his downfall, but the way his Govt was booted was wrong. Not because of IK but because the govt was democratically elected and if his ministers were not happy they won't eventually leave his side and his govt would've fallen but the letter from US and mention of no-confidence vote before the PDM was even formed was indeed show there was a deep conspiracy against his govt, and in that our Politicians/Judges/Journalists/Fauji were involved, For Army the time is up for explanations and damage control, they have ruined their reputation with this stunt and for decades to come people will see Army as conspirators behind every formed Govt or alliance.
what a load of dung and manure, when sindh is not visible and all that ppp does in sindh. they took issue with IK gaining more popularity than the uniform scoundrels. they see buzdar but turn a blind eye to what the morons do in sindh and shabaz had done in punjab.

its all to do with the ego of the uniformed scoundrels. now a lot of things make sense. the propaganda from day one against IK in the media. he tackled the economy despite everything going against him and brought it to 6% growth and now it 0.02 %

That is why IK is not liked, now we understand why a powerful economy will make the lives of the average person better and that is not acceptable.

That wasn't the only blunder he made. Arranging a safe exit for navaz on whoever's insistence , over relying on bureaucracy/peeri mureedi and keeping his self distant from his party members/allies played a vital role in his down fall
hold on who hired bengali magicians? who made bhand merasi pona on the extension of bajwa? then threatened it as well so it does its job in bringing back the amritsari raddi and kabarr!

Last edited:
i didn ask how many would get out..i asked if you go onto streets and ask 100 people what will you get..(only punjab matters in pakistan, that was the situation in punjab in march 2022

even for IK noone is ready to eat danda..otherwise we would have seen revolution already

IMO, Khan missed the opportunity... awaam was charged btw Apr - Jul.... Khan kay paas estb aur pdm dono ko ragarnay ka kafi zabardast moka tha.. but khan nay kuch khaas action nahe lya ... time is the most important factor in politics

IMO, Khan missed the opportunity... awaam was charged btw Apr - Jul.... Khan kay paas estb aur pdm dono ko ragarnay ka kafi zabardast moka tha.. but khan nay kuch khaas action nahe lya ... time is the most important factor in politics
i dont know what you are talking about, i remember he gave a call and no one showed up, he was embarrassed and called it off ..few thousand people even a few lac dont count in 30 crore population

Back
Top Bottom