What's new

Gen. Raheel Sharif - New strongman of pakistan after Gen. Zia

I don't have much to add at this juncture, because like @FaujHistorian I too shall wait a while before count my chickens. In the mean time, however, i'd just like to bring everybody's attention to his Saddam-doppelgänger potential. Absolutely A!

Saddam:
Saddam-Hussein.jpg

Gen. Raheel:
COAS-Raheel-Sharif.jpg

Saddam:
Saddam_Hussein.jpg

Gen. Raheel:
655605-GeneralRaheelSharifcoasarmychiefprostheticafirmphotoispr-1389024028-853-640x480.jpg

Hi,

The damage that Kiyani has done will not be salvaged for another 10-20 years---. People like Kiyni should have always been nipped in the bud---but you pkistnis liked your " The Quiet Man ".

I told him that he was a traitor---I told him that he should have put his .45 to his mouth and blown his brains out---he did not like that very much---threatened to do something to me---oh well----coward that he was and is---I told him that he was a gutless & pathetic coward---& I told him that when he was the commander in chief of pak millitary.

I said the same thing to Pasha as well when he was chief of ISI----.

Both these generals need to be executed and hanged---Kiyni with his brothers.

I don't have much to add at this juncture, because like @FaujHistorian I too shall wait a while before count my chickens. In the mean time, however, i'd just like to bring everybody's attention to his Saddam-doppelgänger potential. Absolutely A!

What a remarkable resemblence between the two guys

205641_95115835.jpg

20080529154922!Saddam_Hussein.jpg

Last edited:
He is the man we waited badly in presence of american yes dead man kiani who deliberately promoted ttp. He would be proved greatest asset of Pakistan. Now Pakistan is strategically at very very important position and time in whole world. A strong man with rasor sharp patriotic decisions can change Pakistan position altogether very very different positively. This opportunity is being destroyed by Americanized govt. Dear do you know what chaina offered and Russia offering and in leuo of that american said we can't be away even a little of Pakistan. Strong character strong man is the need of time ...so Allah provided us Gen sharief. This economy dip created by cia raw and 1% rulling class togather will shatter even.

What a remarkable resemblence between the two guys

raheel-sharif-discuss-various-issues-1387310438-4338.jpg
Yes very true..we used to call him saddam Hussein.

Hi,

The damage that Kiyani has done will not be salvaged for another 10-20 years---. People like Kiyni should have always been nipped in the bud---but you pkistnis liked your " The Quiet Man ".

I told him that he was a traitor---I told him that he should have put his .45 to his mouth and blown his brains out---he did not like that very much---threatened to do something to me---oh well----coward that he was and is---I told him that he was a gutless & pathetic coward---& I told him that when he was the commander in chief of pak millitary.

I said the same thing to Pasha as well when he was chief of ISI----.

Both these generals need to be executed and hanged---Kiyni with his brothers.
mastan bhai ,you are joking right ? don't tell me that you actually said this :o:

When did PAkistan get new uniforms? Why was no phone call made to me?!

Calm down arm chair colonel. You'll soon see your beloved NS falling over himself and goofing up big time AGAIN!!

how can one stay calm when constantly hearing stupid remarks from his countryman
same people who were blaming NS for giving up sure shot victory in Kargal are now saying he is so weak against the army that he cannot do anything against the wishes of the army, what is it ??

What differs a good General from a Brilliant General isn't the General himself but his 'high council'.

Zia had a not so talkative tactical genius called General Akhtar Abdul Rehman, who did most of the hard work behind the scenes. General Zia himself was a tough nut. It takes a man with steel balls to fight the USSR and then land in India to warn them to pull their soldiers, all at the same time.

Gen Raheel is from Pakistan's most highly decorated Marshall family. He too happens to wield some potent, highly educated and experienced Generals by his side. General Tariq Khan, Gen Rashid and Gen Janjua are as fine breed of professionals you can expect to have.

I would argue, the senior leadership present in PA right now is by far the most competent and disciplined in Pakistan's history. I can't think of a single serving 3 star who is not competent at his job, they all are exceptional soldiers and the results are right in-front of us. Despite all the problems; PA has quadrupled its firepower, manoeuvrability and most importantly is a net centric fighting force.

General Raheel is an Anti-Terrorist's Anti-Terrorist..... :enjoy:

He destroyed the terrorist in Swat and he will destroy the lowlife TTP in FATA.

how can one stay calm when constantly hearing stupid remarks from his countryman
same people who were blaming NS for giving up sure shot victory in Kargal are now saying he is so weak against the army that he cannot do anything against the wishes of the army, what is it ??

It's not about him being weak, it's about his delusions of grandeur that get him in to hot water.

You really can't dictate your T&C to PA, once he understands this he should be ok. BUT I really doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom