What's new

Gen Bajwa rubbishes Indian army chief's claim of 'so-called surgical strikes' on Pakistan

Replace the word Modi with Sharif and you are 100% accurate.

YAQ7Kc.gif

Modi is 100% virgin and he 100% abandoned his child bride. Now he tells 100% fairy tales. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Some hand drawn cartoons are not going to change the truth.

Truth is no one in the international media believes Indian fairy tales. Tragic comedy. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Actually ISPR lied and claimed that Indian troops did not a dry any ground assault and it was just border firing
Also we never claimed to have used helicopters or that we penetrated many kilometres.
Militarily any special firces to pronged offensive attack inside enemy territory is a surgical strike.

Your own senior moderator accepted that 10-12 militants were killed.
ISPR never claimed that. It just issued a statement that there was a skirmish that (obviously) included border firing; like i've said - crossing borders during skirmishes is nothing new... so there would no need for a special statement on this. Surgical strikes involves a deep strike into enemy territory involving collateral damage to an intended damage; neither happened.

For Indians BBC are Bhagwan words even though they deny surgical strike.. Should I give some other media reports from the satan community???
He was called traitor:
Your MPs exposing you
Even your government can't prove anything.
Plz show the BBC article to yur own people first.
Even your Know all couldn't defend your strike.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkBdX7AVEa4
Even after indian claim of strike DIPLOMAT questions indian army ability to do any.

ISPR never claimed that. It just issued a statement that there was a skirmish that (obviously) included border firing; like i've said - crossing borders during skirmishes is nothing new... so there would no need for a special statement on this. Surgical strikes involves a deep strike into enemy territory involving collateral damage to an intended damage; neither happened.
Bajwa actually claimed LoC cannot be violated::lol:
"You can see the way the fortifications are built and the way Pakistan has layers of defence and they have layers of defence... The LoC cannot be violated," he said.

Indians are known as scammers, liars, and cheats all over the world. No wonder international media didn't believe you. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

And Pakistanis are known as terrorists all across the world.

Whether it was fake or not it has proved one thing for sure that world is least concerned about Pakistan & it's claims.Not a single country voiced against India for contravening your border line..Lel
because they never believed you. Why would they condemn something which never happened.

Bajwa actually claimed LoC cannot be violated::lol:

And Pakistanis are known as terrorists all across the world.
Bajwa said you cannot come and go pass our soldiers. Your army gave old picture from internet and covered the faces and claimed they are soldiers who did surgical strike in myanmer but was humiliated when the truth od the picture was revealed.

-Yes, ISPR lied.
-UNMOGIP never said that surgical strike did not happen.They said they didn't see anything which is obvious since there are only 50 of them and all are posted in MZFRBD/SRNGR.
-ISPR guided tours did not take journo to places where action happened i.e. Dundhial and athmuqam.
-Indian army never gave any details.
Media is free to give any story they please

So basically your case is that everybody on the other side of the border either lied / wasn't able to directly view the strike therefore can't categorically disprove your claims ..

To sum it up,

Your believing a Pakistani senior mod which you don't even quote, a BBC article which you call proof however the same article says that there isn't enough evidence to believe your story as well, and lastly your own military which as per yourself gave no details/proof ... While glossing over the fact that your media reports (I assume using sources within your military) contradicted the given story atleast SIXTEEN TIMES (as given in the previous video I linked) ..

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Lel
Their foreign office released statement in support of our action on their website....
You will get such exercises yearly to piss USA off..Nothing more than that..
Your action was trying to send soldiers to be killed and get caught. We Pakistanis also support your action of 29 September. Now we are free to help mujahedeen we left alone before with no international pressure . Thank you modi.

Lel
Their foreign office released statement in support of our action on their website....
You will get such exercises yearly to piss USA off..Nothing more than that..

Well...It was India who got pissed off at those exercises...Lel

Russians issued statement in support of you? show me? or are you trying to say they fool you by issuing statement in favor of you but went with Pakistan and conducted exercises with Pak?

Back
Top Bottom