What's new

Gen Bajwa contacts UAE, Saudi Arabia over Pakistan-IMF deal

doesn't change the fact that courts were opened to not punish the renowned chor at midnight but to remove someone who is non corrupt
The courts were opened midnight on orders of Supreme Court bar association to make sure ik doesn't fire bajwa and get new guy to Impose emergency.SCBA yields it's powers from international bodies.they are the connection of foreign intruders to our system.

extension secure karnay ki mehnat!
IK is wasting time and not putting pressure on these rascals once dollar starts dipping awaam will get comfortable and start worshiping these assholes again! and wadera wardi mafia will continue looting our country!

Again must of die hard PTI fanboys are not making any sense. Fact is our politicians are like petulant child. UAE is going to invest $2b and they need guarantee from establishment that their investment will be safe and not be hijacked by next govt in line. We all know PTI already have started campaign against it just like they did against CPEC.

Is PTI turning out to be anti-Pakistan party lead by maniac who only think about himself? Probably. Its a shame not many are seeing it. PTI would love nothing more then Pakistan turning Sri Lanka right now.

So as long as our so called politicians behave like moron, world will continue to look up to establishment and their role in Pakistan.
even i a proud Pakistan would like srilanka like situation so awaam can shred these wardi walla bastards destroying my country!

The courts were opened midnight on orders of Supreme Court bar association to make sure ik doesn't fire bajwa and get new guy to Impose emergency.SCBA yields it's powers from international bodies.they are the connection of foreign intruders to our system.
Regardless, Shame and slap on the system and the people, Zardari after looting Pakistan and made it naked, is running free along with Ganja, This nation deserves to live in such pathetic state

آخر میں یہ تو بولا نا بھاگ لگے رہن مولا خوش رکھے ؟

Again must of die hard PTI fanboys are not making any sense. Fact is our politicians are like petulant child. UAE is going to invest $2b and they need guarantee from establishment that their investment will be safe and not be hijacked by next govt in line. We all know PTI already have started campaign against it just like they did against CPEC.

Is PTI turning out to be anti-Pakistan party lead by maniac who only think about himself? Probably. Its a shame not many are seeing it. PTI would love nothing more then Pakistan turning Sri Lanka right now.

So as long as our so called politicians behave like moron, world will continue to look up to establishment and their role in Pakistan.

Indian suffering from Identity crises

And that is the silver lining in all this mess - it’s not just good for Pakistan but even for the Army it will be a such an excellent refocus for them into really a top and dedicated fighting force from grunt to leadership with no external influence or interests able to shake them

Or maybe, things will settle back into what they have always been, no refocus needed or possible. More likely than not, IMO.

It'll stay this way as long as politicians happily use this power dynamic against one another. PMLN was happy to use the establishment's bs against PPP, PTI was happy to use it against PMLN and PPP, and now PDM are happy to see it unfold against PTI.

Aptly named soundtrack for this endless cycle:
Recognisable section after 1min.

What I said above. :D

BTW, I remember in the interactions that the COAS had with officers in different cantt's, one oft repeated complaint was 'Main kabhi China jata tha paisay lene kay liay, kabhi Saudi, yeh mera kaam nhn, hakoomat ka hai'.

So right now that isn't a problem then I presume?

BTW, I remember in the interactions that the COAS had with officers in different cantt's, one oft repeated complaint was 'Main kabhi China jata tha paisay lene kay liay, kabhi Saudi, yeh mera kaam nhn, hakoomat ka hai'.

So right now that isn't a problem then I presume?

It became a problem for many only when the "same page" was turned to the next page. The storybook remains the same, of course.

Back
Top Bottom