What's new

Gen Asim Bajwa: If Turkey have no nuke, Pakistan has it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you keep distributing the nuclear umbrella like a cake then I am sure that rest of the world would rather target Pakistan in case of nuclear conflict with some other nation.
When I said we will distribute nuclear bombs or umbrella etc.
giphy.gif

Is it a true news ? I read it on social media page.

Pakistan has always supported Turkey in bad and in good times. As at the time, as Turkey was threatened with the atomic bomb and the response of the Pakistan's army spokesman Lieutenant General Asim Saleem Bajwa was: "If Turkey has no atomic bomb, Gardash Pakistan has it!"
That is our brother Pakistan !!!

Admin Susanne - Turkey

13939295_978083348967274_4770192883538625047_n.jpg
Pakistan is with turkey when ever turkey is in trouble without any doubt

Need to neutralise the fake source...just spreading false news and sentiments against the two brotherly nations...somebody is really not happy these days.

turkey already have 90 nuclear bombs. but Pakistan will use nuke any time if any muslim country is threatened with one.

If you keep distributing the nuclear umbrella like a cake then I am sure that rest of the world would rather target Pakistan in case of nuclear conflict with some other nation.

look at the bright side.
We fullfiled our terms by living up to the condition of security. :P

Log faut ho jain to ALLAH ko piyaray ho jatay hain...ager shadi ho jai to hum log kehtay hain kay ha ha...hamara dost bhabhi ko piyara ho gia...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom