What's new

Gen Asim Bajwa: If Turkey have no nuke, Pakistan has it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valar Dohaeris

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Is it a true news ? I read it on social media page.

Pakistan has always supported Turkey in bad and in good times. As at the time, as Turkey was threatened with the atomic bomb and the response of the Pakistan's army spokesman Lieutenant General Asim Saleem Bajwa was: "If Turkey has no atomic bomb, Gardash Pakistan has it!"
That is our brother Pakistan !!!

Admin Susanne - Turkey

13939295_978083348967274_4770192883538625047_n.jpg

Is it a true news ? I read it on social media page.

Pakistan has always supported Turkey in bad and in good times. As at the time, as Turkey was threatened with the atomic bomb and the response of the Pakistan's army spokesman Lieutenant General Asim Saleem Bajwa was: "If Turkey has no atomic bomb, Gardash Pakistan has it!"
That is our brother Pakistan !!!

Admin Susanne - Turkey

13939295_978083348967274_4770192883538625047_n.jpg
No such official statement
but if Turkey was threatened with the atomic bomb then Yes we will be with Turkey

Last edited:
He definitely didn't say it in public.

Although I'm sure there are few things between Pakistan and Turkey than what is known in public domain. I'm sure there's more to cooperation between our two nations than what meets the eye ;)

Our dear member @Hyperion would know a thing or two bout this. Although he doesn't come to this forum anymore.

N-umbrella for Turkey (an NATO ally)... that's cool... does turkey need it ?:-)

This Co-Operation Between Turkey & Pakistan regarding Nukes are there for some time,,, Ofcourse No official Statement would be released but there is Understanding between Both Military Establishments...

Stupid report ... turkey already house nato nukes .. till to date turkey do not need our help with nukes ... turkey is capable to respond on its own ...

Regarding pakistan supporting others with nukes ... thats unlikely .. pakistan got nukes with the help of libya but we didnt help libya at the time of need ... unfortunately ...

Nukes are huge capability cant be distributed as such...

By the way who is threatning turks with nukes ? Till to date there is no one i think ...

Fake
Turkey doesn't Need
They have there own ( I mean US nukes ) provide that cover

No such official statement
but if Turkey was threatened with the atomic bomb then Yes we will be with Turkey

If you keep distributing the nuclear umbrella like a cake then I am sure that rest of the world would rather target Pakistan in case of nuclear conflict with some other nation.

Fake and BS.. Turkey already have US nukes on its soil, they dont need us for fighting their wars nor does Pakistan need them to fight our wars.

Weren't those Nato nukes shifted to Europe from Turkey after event of 15 July coup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom