What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Looks like Call of Duty, Hamas guys must have played that lot.

The kids are just young and when I look at them, they all seem to be my sons' age. We all know this is a struggle and we are all ready for it, and it is a key component of Islam that we have been missing in our lives for almost 100 years, and that is the reason they have influenced us so strongly. We are always taught in Islam to carry weapons against oppression and path justice.

Are you joking? Zionist whitewashing of genocide is not needed.
Are you joking? This is not a mullah islamic republic forum. All voices must be heard as long they are not cheerleading killing of innocents, glorify terrorism etc. Pretty sure that it is also illegal under UK, EU, US laws (many of this forum members reside in the West).

Hezbollah attacks IDF site with Burkan heavy rockets

In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

“Permission has been given to those who fight because they have been wronged, and indeed, God is Able to grant them victory.

In support of our steadfast Palestinian people in the Gaza Strip and in support of their valiant and honorable resistance, the Mujahideen of the Islamic Resistance, at 12:15 noon on Wednesday 11/22/2023, targeted the positions of Israeli enemy soldiers and vehicles in the vicinity of the Raheb site with two Burkan missiles, causing direct hits.“

Not really. @Yawm al-qiyama was banned before for insults. He may want to explain why the Turkish FM kept dodging the question about breaking ties with Israel? His was response was, “unilateralism is not possible”. So, does he admit that Turkey is not seeking to lead the Muslim world? Then why all the talk? He instead shifted the blame to the Arabs in many ways. So then, why all the speeches from Erdogan? What’s his plan if he does not act with leadership? You cannot be a leader of a group of people without acting independent.

On another note, @LeGenD the forum had dried out in some areas after you removed @sammuel and Adir and Benny.

You may at least attempt to reinstate them for the time being.
Because Turks like freedom, technology and money more than severing ties with the West over Palestinians (Yes, the West= Israel). This applies to 80% of the muslims worldwide, countries and people combined.

Egyptian puppet regime authorized military to kill Palestinians.

Egypt hints military force could be used against fleeing Palestinians​

Egypt’s prime minister says the country will take “all measures” to prevent Palestinians from crossing into Egypt, as the Israeli army makes preparations to enter the south of besieged Gaza.
The comments by Mostafa Madbouly in a speech to parliament were the strongest warning yet, hinting that military force could be used.
“Egypt will not hesitate in taking all measures that guarantees the protection of its borders,” Madbouly said.

are you kidding me? The Egypians should not open in order to create meatgrinder. Palis aren't armenians they don't flee and death has to come to everyone on his shields swinging for the fences

That's just a street-level Goyim doing his work; I call them the Field Goyim - a House Goyim isn't that stupid.

@Gomig-21 @kingQamaR

Just like how these m*therfuckers have labels for others, we should adopt the same; I'll dedicate this as a White Nigger terminology.

The correct term for this idiot is golem. A golem is a brainless monster created by a Jew, like a Jewish version of Frankenstein’s monster.

The word golem occurs once in the Bible in Psalm 139:16, which uses the word (golmi; my golem), that means "my light form", "raw" material, connoting the unfinished human being before God's eyes. The Mishnah uses the term for an uncultivated person: "Seven characteristics are in an uncultivated person, and seven in a learned one", (Avot 5:7 in the Hebrew text; English translations vary).

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom