What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The donme turk reported me and got me infracted here. What is it with

netherlands based turks/arabs?

Is there some nexus point of some kind in netherlands amongst european islamists?

Last edited:
@Mirzah @Mirzali Khan @waz @PakFactor @Meengla @Muhammad Saftain Anjum @Areesh

ZIONIST Jew harasses innocent street vendor for over a month on separate occasions, throwing islamaphobic remarks, calling him a pedophilic rapist and THREATENS TO HAVE HIS FATHER KIDNAPPED IN EGYPT AND FINGER NAILS REMOVED

NYC is a Zio heavy area, there’s also a large Muslim population there. Ever since October 7th that crowd has been acting UNHINGED.

The page Stop Zionist Hate was made in response to stop antisemitism page. That page would conflate anti Zionism with anti semitism and get people fired from their jobs.

NYC is a Zio heavy area, there’s also a large Muslim population there. Ever since October 7th that crowd has been acting UNHINGED.

The page Stop Zionist Hate was made in response to stop antisemitism page. That page would conflate anti Zionism with anti semitism and get people fired from their jobs.

I saw that woman's video too, these people are genuinely fucked in the head

By the way that man threatening to kidnap the street vendors parents in Egypt actually has a lot of power, scary thing is he can probably get it done and have him tortured if he actually wanted

This is Nazi level shit

By the way that man threatening to kidnap the street vendors parents in Egypt actually has a lot of power, scary thing is he can probably get it done and have him tortured if he actually wanted

This is Nazi level shit
It's not nazi anymore than it's anything else or any other ideology. Western social democracies flew people around europe to torture camps after kidnapping them.

She could be some sort of turk judging by surname?

Hindu street crapper Modi shuns BRICS summit on Gaza ceasefire. These Hindus are the lowest scum on earth, bar the Zionist savages.

Modi to skip BRICS+ summit on Gaza​

New Delhi’s position on the Israel-Hamas war is different from that of most of its partners in the grouping.

This is Nazi level shit

He said the quiet part out loud.

Don't think for a second that this guy is just a rogue individual.

No, he's the average guy when it comes to the American intelligence agencies, and American policy makers.

What the Fock is this?

That's just a street-level Goyim doing his work; I call them the Field Goyim - a House Goyim isn't that stupid.

@Gomig-21 @kingQamaR

Just like how these m*therfuckers have labels for others, we should adopt the same; I'll dedicate this as a White Nigger terminology.

You better wake up to modern reality.
When you are conquered, survival of nation is way more important than territory.
Palestinians are facing existential threat.
And in combat, Israelis have huge technological advantage and there is nothing in the hands of Palestinians that can negate this advantage
So best way out was to accept two state solution earlier.

Don't you get it,, their was NEVER A TWO STATE DEAL on offer

It was always a devil's deal that allowed Israel total control of the Palestinians, borders, airspace, foreign relations, etc etc it was intolerable

The Jew plan was always to get the Palestinans out or make them utterly insignificant

The PROBLEM was the Palestinian birth rate and young population and this meant the Palestinian population kept growing and getting bigger and bigger

Jews have tried to match the Palestinian birth rate but they can't match the age of the average Palestinian

So one way or the other the Jews are destined to be a minority on this land and victory is not in a peace deal it's ensuring that peace without victory is not achieved

That means keeping people like you who want relations with a evil Israel under control
It means ensuring that peace and trade are impossible because of the conflict on the ground
It means keeping that pressure on the Jews internationally high

it may not seem like it, but you can sense change and victory for the Palestinians, we have decades to go, but it's happening before you

FREE PALESTINE

Back
Top Bottom