What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Not enough. I want to hear more condemnation against GCC Arabs. In fact, this topic should be filled with criticism against GCC Arabs. GCC Arabs are backstabbers and the real reason why Palestinians are suffering today. It is the Saudis who let the Jews into Palestine and forgot about the Palestinians afterwards. The amount of treachery, harm and pain that the GCC Arabs have caused is colossal. It needs to be called out every minute of the day.

I have already explained my position on other pathetic Islamic nations. These are weak and meaningless. Of course nothing will happen now when 10000 Palestinians have already died.

Reminds me so strongly of the following
Prophet(p.b.u.h)'s hadith:
Narrates Thawban (r.a):
The Prophet (a) said: The people will soon summon one another to attack you as people, when eating, invite others to share their dish. Someone asked: Will that be because of our small numbers at that time?
He replied: No, you will be numerous at that time: but you will be froth and scum like that carried down by a torrent (of water), and Allah will take fear of you from the breasts of your enemy and cast Wahn (enervation) into your hearts. Someone asked: What is wahn (enervation) Messenger of Allah (€). He replied: Love of the world and dislike of death.
(Sunan Dawood 4297)

Lebanese Hezbollah publishes excerpts from the Battle of Pillar against #إسرائيل , which destroyed bird nests; They steal the pointing triangle that distinguished the Hamas media that targets the Israeli army, as a kind of attempt to convey a false image of solidarity and participation in the battle.

Stop stupid rants and acuzing each others, it was shown clear on summit of OIC who is who and where they stand, repeating lines from past situations is stupid. All pressure and blame should be projected towards countries who thwarted concrete measures against west and zionists and we all know which countries did that.

That is my point. The OIC moot revealed exactly who is standing where.

Ok, I will check when I go there in a couple of months for skiing. On the mountain you lost for us and UN had to get it back.

If he is there, I find find you in the UK very easily if you have UK citizenship and I will send you my phone number so we can meet up in BiH and discuss some issues you might have. Like your sexual desire towards the Virgin Mary and my relatives.
Pusi kurac pizdo jedna , majku ti jebem kroz majku , ja Sam tebi izgubio nesto majku ti jebem. Hoces da ti se izvinem, majku to sokacku jebem. Mater to jebem u usta, , tako mi Boga da si negdje blizu razcalio bih ti glavu. Mamu ti jebem.
Majku ti jebem, neznase ni ko si. Pickaxe ti materina. Lo skija na igmanu majku ti jebem? Ljudi idu ns bjelasnicu , mater to jebem. Neznas ni ocemu pricas majku da ti majku jebem pokvarenu.
Jebem ti rod I prod I sve sto imas, klosaru jedan

Reminds me so strongly of the following
Prophet(p.b.u.h)'s hadith:
Narrates Thawban (r.a):
The Prophet (a) said: The people will soon summon one another to attack you as people, when eating, invite others to share their dish. Someone asked: Will that be because of our small numbers at that time?
He replied: No, you will be numerous at that time: but you will be froth and scum like that carried down by a torrent (of water), and Allah will take fear of you from the breasts of your enemy and cast Wahn (enervation) into your hearts. Someone asked: What is wahn (enervation) Messenger of Allah (€). He replied: Love of the world and dislike of death.
(Sunan Dawood 4297)

You can see where the GCC Arab nations stand today. Their love for the world exceeds everyone else.

No sorry, people who be rude and hypocritical, I gave them multiple chances. They're hiding their true feelings towards Palestinians and Hamas. I was giving them benefit of doubt but now will go with firm stance.

Thetutle? He just has strange sense of humor and unusual line ot thinking.
Each of us is coping in different ways when unable to change things and presented with horrors and crimes from Gaza, his is just enhanced sarcasm, inappropriate sure, but he is not the enemy.

The recent statement of Iranian leader shows that both they and Hezbollah will not support the Palestinians in direct confrontation. The Palestinians have to rely on themselves. However, there is still a way out. The Palestinians should widen the war which will divide the enemy manpower and make them easier to deal with. It is for the Palestinians in the West Bank and inside Israel and Negev to attack the Israeli Army, Police and the Settlers in hit and run and Sniper attacks. They should also put Diarrhea causing chemicals in their water supply so that they remain out of action for a few days. Also to coordinate with Sunni/Wahabi groups inside Syria to attack Golan Heights. Similarly, Hamas activists or other Palestinian groups can attack from Lebanon with their own resources. By taking these steps, the war will drag on and World opinion will affect the decision makers and they will enforce a ceasefire.

@Hassan Al-Somal @Falcon29
I have searched for this claim in every Iranian website but could not find something like that.

But i found out that it is started by a western mouthpiece called Euronews/Persian which claima to have quoted 3 unkown Iranian officials that in the meeting with Haniyeh almost 1 week ago, Khamenei has told these weird things to Haniyeh.

It is a Hasbara propaganda so far. I will share if i could find any Iranian source posting about that meeting from 1 week ago.

Shut the f up ok, you going to tell me who is who? I said a couple of weeks ago my granduncle was killed in 3rd battle of Gaza as a captain of Ottoman army, members of my family were in ww1 and ww2 German army? You going to f ing tell me what's what. I sat in Paris 1985 with Ad. Beg and others strange Bosnian people and got instructions how effin thing work in this world, the first hand. From the people immersed in the particular aspect of the working of some certain apparatus.
What by 100x repeating the thing , you want to say that you know something???? Epstein kinda thongs functioned since early 80s for all those Hajjis , Mullahs and Sheyks.
I got my first Audemars piguet and merc 1986 by shaking down the smaller fish.
What do you know? Live your little life and see how to runaway from this continent, in order to save yourself.
You are going to tell your little trivialities ti me?
The government's are the mirrors of people. Not many of us are any better then them, that's a Hadith.

You are clearly a GCC Arab stooge. You get irritated when people point at the root cause of this conflict. You cannot handle criticism aimed against GCC cowards. GCC Arabs are the root cause. As long as GCC Arabs don't intervene you can cry all day long.

The GCC Arabs are too busy with other worldly pleasures.

You can see where the GCC Arab nations stand today. Their love for the world exceeds everyone else.
Yes indeed, they have the cars , girls, gold , holidays and watches and you have nothing. Let's face it , the jealousy is the only motivation here. 200x you said the same thing. And you feel like contributing to something.
Always there is someone to blame. You are the same like the people you talk against. Open youtube and you can see hundreds of the same.
No one repeats himself 200x without the personal grievance

Yes indeed, they have the cars , girls, gold , holidays and watches and you have nothing. Let's face it , the jealousy is the only motivation here. 200x you said the same thing. And you feel like contributing to something.
Always there is someone to blame. You are the same like the people you talk against. Open youtube and you can see hundreds of the same.
No one repeats himself 200x without the personal grievance

You stand on the wrong side. The GCC Arabs are sons of bitches who have blood on their hands. You are a tyrant just like the GCC Arabs.

I honestly hope that many Muslims stop visiting UAE and Saudi Arabia. Fvck these nasty cowards.

download.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom