What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

This thetutle guy is suspicious. Since beginning he's been attacking Hamas and Palestinians and downplaying any strikes on Israeli forces. Either he is false flagger or hypocrite scared of war with Israel like Hezbollah and other armed factions.

Actions of Palestinians are terrible and You have started a war that has made me watch this child slaughter for over a month. You are totally incompetent at fighting a much more powerful enemy. Cant even blow up a tank and everyone in my family is crying because they will kill another 10,000 of you mostly children, and for what? A patch of land that 57 muslim countries can give you and not even notice. Somalia probably has 5,000 km of pristine coastline better than Gaza and you should be able to have some land somewhere until muslims are powerful enough to kick those bastards out of there. Probably in about 40 years.

So yeah, I am scared of war because it's catastrophic for your people. People leading you are fools and clearly unable to do very much properly.

All they have achieved is make jew hating more public, but everyone already hated them anyway. Either because of the bible or because they have all the money or for whatever reason.

Actions of Palestinians are terrible and You have started a war that has made me watch this child slaughter for over a month. You are totally incompetent at fighting a much more powerful enemy. Cant even blow up a tank and everyone in my family is crying because they will kill another 10,000 of you mostly children, and for what? A patch of land that 57 muslim countries can give you and not even notice. Somalia probably has 5,000 km of pristine coastline better than Gaza and you should be able to have some land somewhere until muslims are powerful enough to kick those bastards out of there. Probably in about 40 years.

So yeah, I am scared of war because it's catastrophic for your people. People leading you are fools and clearly unable to do very much properly.

All they have achieved is make jew hating more public, but everyone already hated them anyway. Either because of the bible or because they have all the money or for whatever reason.
So because you are so scared of war and for Hezbollah to fight, and Hezbollah itself is scared like you, despite telling us you guys are champions of Palestine and Jihad, then Palestinians now should leave to Somalia and wait 40 years ? Unbelievable how cowardly your resistance axis is.

HamAss kidnap 90 year old women with dementia while Hezbollah launches targeted missile strikes against Israeli radars
Thousands of Palestinians are illegally held in zionist prisons. This has been going on for decades. No wonder Hamas tried to grab as many zionists as possible to ensure a strong position in negociations. They just didn't expect the Israelis to bomb their own people.

You stand on the wrong side. The GCC Arabs are sons of bitches who have blood on their hands. You are a tyrant just like the GCC Arabs.
F you, you don't have a penny in your life, All what you have are the compensation of inferiority and low self esteem. An Arab spend in day like you in life time. Give you a penny and you will dance naked on the table.
Only jealousy that's all what you have. The same story is valid for all your previous generations. That's all.
I don't li gcc Arabs but even they made sure that someone had something to eat sometimes. You never contributed to anything, you are impotent with the rage of useless and powerless people. That's all to it.
Penniless , can't even afford to send a crate of eggs to anyone. Only your narrative

Thousands of Palestinians are illegally held in zionist prisons. This has been going on for decades. No wonder Hamas tried to grab as many zionists as possible to ensure a strong position in negociations. They just didn't expect the Israelis to bomb their own people.
There is no justification to take old women and young children hostage. Hezbollah would never do this and prefers to launch targeted missile strikes at Israeli military infrastructure while dumb Hamas fighters take every child and old woman they can find back to Gaza.

Leave him he talks tough hiding in usa apartment paying taxes to us gov. He clearly hasn't been in a life threatening situation before else he wont be speaking such nonsense.
You i agree with 100% and share same stance.

Are you Jewish? Why are you here if you hate Hezbollah? You are no different than Israelis.
I'm here for Gaza. Not Hezbollah. You are here to hate on Hamas. Which is resisting a genocide. I will make you behave soon since you started this malicious attacks.

Leave him he talks tough hiding in usa apartment paying taxes to us gov. He clearly hasn't been in a life threatening situation before else he wont be speaking such nonsense.
You i agree with 100% and share same stance.
Now personal attacks started by Iran fanboys. All because someone dared ask why Hezbollah isn't fighting. But attack Arabs and turkey it's okay.

What? Now , they are saying that you are a zionist? Haha , u know that you are a decent person. But , you see all this farce my dear brother. When you needle them a bit , they come out of their shells and lebel people, accuse them etc.
Well it is what it is unfortunately. That's the proof that only few people have some decency in this life

So Turkey is still selling oil to Israel. And Iran is saying don't embarrass us and please stop calling for us to publicly do more. Or to do military intervention. And Arab states normalize with Israel and privately support this war. No different from each other.

Hamas will expose a lot and will not hold back after this war. And I'm sure some want to see it toppled completely in order to avoid this.

You FINALLY called out Arab states for once! That’s good. It’s a move forward, look within rather than out. Now if you can only mention Jordan..

I'm here for Gaza. Not Hezbollah. You are here to hate on Hamas. Which is resisting a genocide. I will make you behave soon since you started this malicious attacks.
I am here for Gaza and Hezbollah. You are here to hate on Hezbollah. Which is resisting immense pressure and will not destroy Lebanon to save Hamas.

I merely repeated your comment back to you, if you think that's a malicious attack then you ought to look in the mirror.

Back
Top Bottom