What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Who's actively going to war against Israel for the sake of Palestinians right now? Where is Turkey? Where is Iran with the gazillion threats of destroying Israel with their missiles?
Imo they're all namakharams who made a deal with neoliberal westerners and the Rinos. All the white elites still are untouched after 30 year campaign against ME, as a bulk. I'm going to withdraw caring about the ME if that continues.

Attack on Israeli terrorists in the north of Beit Hanoun
Screenshot_20231111_141009_com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad~01.jpg

Screenshot_20231111_141025_com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad~01.jpg

Screenshot_20231111_141117_com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad~01.jpg

Screenshot_20231111_141036_com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad~01.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231111_141036_com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad~01.jpg
    Screenshot_20231111_141036_com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad~01.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 17
Why do you defend cricket? It's a whitoid, colonial sport that has nothing to do with india.
India have successfully reconquista'd the game, it belongs to us now.

Why do you speak like a working class aussiemutt ? You aren't white. To westerners you indians are all Dalit. Every caste.
again, idgaf what the goras, the jews, or the muslims might think.

just watching these monkeys go wild in the circus that is the middle east.. they deserve each other, the lot of them.

Sure buddy lmao.

Guerrilla war will only work if the other side is not trying to ethnic cleanse you. Guerrillas doctrine need guerrilla to fight and vanish into civilians. Here Israel is not planning to allow any civilians to stay in northern Palestine. Peoples are getting pushed out of North by tens of thousands a day. In such situations, only chance they have is to launch a counter offensive and push the enemy out.

She explains the situation very well.
Dont listen to trolls on internet saying hospitals are empty.

Israel state is acting like sadistic idiots.

To know how to solve those conflicts, see USA and Native Americans.

But the problem is that Israel is not a sovereign state, it's a USA puppet and USA, for some reason, wants mayhem in Middle East.

I support the two state peace solution as the only way to end this conflict , and allow the two nations to live in dignity.

I dont realy care about the details or where exactly the borders would pass. As long as the agreemnt end this conflict once and for all.

And what do you support Sir ?

For years i watched you preach the destruction of my country here .

I can accept critisism on Israel level of using force , no one like to see civilians suffer.

But YOU ? ? ?

You have lost the right to whine and complain long ago . As far as you are concerned , you are just eating exactly what you coocked.

~
Your country is illegitimate.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom