What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The Palestinian people are showing us how to live and how to have dignity. Never forget that.

^^^ This! They are the BRAVEST people on the face of this earth, right down to the 3-month-old angels who've suffered unimaginable cruelty at the hands of these subhuman filth that use WITH PHOSPHEROUS on them. This does NOT get enough attention on the world stage, and we need to show it more & more to expose these criminals. Screw the graphic warnings, that's just another method to help hide the truth of the crimes these demonic criminals are committing. The awakening we're seeing all across the world is because these photos are finally starting to have the impact they need to. If these little souls of innocent angels don't bring a tear to your eyes, than you're just as much a subhuman cretin as the criminals perpetrating this heinous act of barbaric cruelty & genocide. This is the true definition of bravery.

1699696848550.png
1699696887353.png
1699696908379.png
1699696935438.png
1699697020632.png

"Burn them now before they grow a little older and start throwing rocks at our tanks." Little do these criminals know they're only encouraging a steadfast growth of a new, stronger, more determined and resiliently brave people who will be willing to sacrifice even more!

If it took 6 million Jews to achieve Israel then 100,000-200,000 Palestinian sacrifices will achieve Palestine. Freedom and nationhood is not cheap! You should know from your own War of Independence against the Turkish occupation. And it is my prediction, Palestinian State is not even 10 years away. And if Israel doesn't behave, it will be gone. Vanish. You can bookmark this post.
Ok I took a screenshot of this post.

If you think that the Greek War of Independence's conditions were similar to this,you're very wrong. I have explained to you before,why you are wrong on this. Who's actively going to war against Israel for the sake of Palestinians right now? Where is Turkey? Where is Iran with the gazillion threats of destroying Israel with their missiles?

This video PROVES Hamas are actually heroes fighting with honor and with more humanity than the terrorist Israeli Army...

Another middle eastern ogre.
Assad is a nobility. Certainly far less ogrish than you subhuman Aussie criminals

One state solution, extermination of Israeli Nazi regime and apartheid. And security control to Palestinians.

WoW ,

And it took only 10 times asking , before you spat your posion out.

Like milking a snake.

Just wanted people here to know what is your " wonderful vision " to solving this conflict.

I think you should add this to your signature to make it clear.

So basicly you whine about being occupied , but your heart desire is to do what you complain about to others.

~

Last edited:
WoW ,

And it only took only 10 times asking , before you spat your posion out.

Like milking a snake.

Just wanted people here to know what is your " wonderful vision " to solving this conflict.

So basicly you whine about being occupied , but your heart desire is to do what you complain about to others.

~

After this genocide... Israeli need to go back to Europe..

WoW ,

And it only took only 10 times asking , before you spat your posion out.

Like milking a snake.

~
Lets get that clear.
Jews arent good at running their own state.
Through history they always fail to maintain their state for 100 years at least, they will be divided like always and eventually their state will be wiped out.can you prove me wrong? History proves it all.

The biggest mistake jews have done is re-establishing this shitty *** state AGAIN. You should have lived under the flag palestinian state.

After this genocide... Israeli need to go back to Europe..
Or india 😂

Back
Top Bottom