What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Fukc off cockroach
You are making light of a hospital trying to save the life of kids. You are the lowest of the low. An Indian obsessed with Muslims to the point of celebrating or making fun of kids deaths? You are the lowest form of human that has no respect for life.
Licking the testicles of white man - will not result in you becoming white.
Don’t quote me again Indian
wait, mistook you for someone else .. the mangochutney guy.

but just so you know, I'm as horrified as anyone else watching the carnage there

the only point I'm making is that both sides are brutal.. war brings out the worst in people

My narrative is simple I'm against the terrorist state of israels genocide campaign you sure arnt. You're just a troll trying to come across neutral.
The problem is there has been no proof of
Anything else in the hospital but seriously injured people. They are committing genocide knowing innocent volunteers doctors and children are in there and these trolls attempt to try to make fun on here? They really are despicable creatures and now I get why his ilk are an embarrassing example of what his nation has to offer the world.
Doesn’t realise 1 thing the Israeli who he shows Phil suppport to detest is pagan worshipping dark brown toilet cleaners like this chap.

Last edited:
It's time for Hamas to come out of tunnels & launch a counter offensive. Shooting few RPGs and running back to tunnels isn't sustainable anymore. 50,000 light infantry is a significant force. It can potentially cut off Israeli forward elements of they come out and fight.

As of Israel, they are already around Al Shifa hospital. Now it's time they take over and show everyone those alleged underground Hamas HQ . If IDF can do that, it will give more legitimacy to their other claims. If they didn't do that, then IDF will loose legitimacy.

You want me to admit that i am a character from a comic book ?

On this thread I have already been accused of being a paid writer , an indian ( this seems to be a big no non here . . .) and a group of people writing under the same name . But this one Is on a new level.

This usually happens when people can't answer , so they try irrelevant attack on the person , rather than what he says . . .

~

How do you defend this, Hindu Kafir???

What is your vision to see this conflict resolved ?

~

IDF would halt the attack on jabalia and open another human corridor there , that will be open today till 14:00.

~

Back
Top Bottom