What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

@Yawm al-qiyama

You should add spoiler tag stating “warning: graphic” because that ruined my appetite. Not everyone can handle looking at these.

To clarify, Gog & Magog are already released ages ago and are now in control of the Holy land thanks to the sleeping Arabs. It is said that they'll come in waves to the holy land consuming from the sea of Gallalie till it dries up. Look up the sea of Gallalie....it's nearly dry. How people can believe that the gog and magog are yet to be released is beyond comprehension when all the signs are there in front of them. Alama Iqbal also identified through his wisdom that gog and magog are already released.....

Last edited:
If i recall correctly , Legion is one of the generals of Satan
do you admit to that?

You want me to admit that i am a character from a comic book ?

On this thread I have already been accused of being a paid writer , an indian ( this seems to be a big no non here . . .) and a group of people writing under the same name . But this one Is on a new level.

This usually happens when people can't answer , so they try irrelevant attack on the person , rather than what he says . . .

~

Hack-Hook :" Show us this bases "​

How exactly you want me to do that ?

Easy enough to let a UN team cheack it out and disprove , no ?

But you may get your wish in a few days after all , there supposed to be not bases but a metro of tunnels.

I am sure an effort would be made to put cameras down there.

I wonder what will be people reaction when that happen.

~
yeah by leveling the hospital

the director of Shefa hospital last week invited all the journalist in the world to come and inspect the hospitals but no you had to bomb it level it to ground and make it impossible to do so and hope in several month to dig some tunnel under it and then claim it was there .
we still recall the Auschwitz furnaces that today are shown to visitors are built after ww2 but these insignificant facts are omitted \from tour guides or you deny that?

To clarify, Gog & Magog are already released ages ago and are now in control of the Holy land thanks to the sleeping Arabs. It is said that they'll come in waves to the holy land consuming from the sea of Gallalie till it tries up. Look up the sea of Gallalie....it's nearly dry. How people can believe the the gog and magog are yet to be released is beyond comprehension when all the signs are there in front of them. Alama Iqbal also identified through his wisdom that gog and magog are already released.....

Bro yours is a interpretation mine is ACTUAL HADITH wich is grom Sahih

ثُمَّ يَأْتِي عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ قَوْمٌ قَدْ عَصَمَهُمُ اللهُ مِنْهُ، فَيَمْسَحُ عَنْ وُجُوهِهِمْ وَيُحَدِّثُهُمْ بِدَرَجَاتِهِمْ فِي الْجَنَّةِ، فَبَيْنَمَا هُوَ كَذَلِكَ إِذْ أَوْحَى اللهُ إِلَى عِيسَى: إِنِّي قَدْ أَخْرَجْتُ عِبَادًا لِي، لَا يَدَانِ لِأَحَدٍ بِقِتَالِهِمْ، فَحَرِّزْ عِبَادِي إِلَى الطُّورِ وَيَبْعَثُ اللهُ يَأْجُوجَ وَمَأْجُوجَ، وَهُمْ مِنْ كُلِّ حَدَبٍ يَنْسِلُونَ

Then a people whom Allah had protected from him (dajjal) would come to Isa, son of Maryam (alaihimas salam), and he would wipe their faces and would inform them of their ranks in Paradise and it would be under such conditions that Allah would reveal to Isa (alaihis salam) these words: I have brought forth from amongst My servants such people against whom none would be able to fight; you take these people safely to Tur, and then Allah would send Gog and Magog and they would swarm down from every slope. The first of them would pass the lake of Tiberias and drink out of it. And when the last of them would pass, he would say: There was once water there. [Sahih Muslim, 2937, The Book of Tribulations and Portents of the Last Hour]

You want me to admit that i am a character from a comic book ?

On this thread I have already been accused of being a paid writer , an indian ( this seems to be a big no non here . . .) and a group of people writing under the same name . But this one Is on a new level.

This usually happens when people can't answer , so they try irrelevant attack on the person , rather than what he says . . .

~
study your bible , or you guys consider that a comic book ?

Bro yours is a interpretation mine is ACTUAL HADITH wich is grom Sahih

ثُمَّ يَأْتِي عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ قَوْمٌ قَدْ عَصَمَهُمُ اللهُ مِنْهُ، فَيَمْسَحُ عَنْ وُجُوهِهِمْ وَيُحَدِّثُهُمْ بِدَرَجَاتِهِمْ فِي الْجَنَّةِ، فَبَيْنَمَا هُوَ كَذَلِكَ إِذْ أَوْحَى اللهُ إِلَى عِيسَى: إِنِّي قَدْ أَخْرَجْتُ عِبَادًا لِي، لَا يَدَانِ لِأَحَدٍ بِقِتَالِهِمْ، فَحَرِّزْ عِبَادِي إِلَى الطُّورِ وَيَبْعَثُ اللهُ يَأْجُوجَ وَمَأْجُوجَ، وَهُمْ مِنْ كُلِّ حَدَبٍ يَنْسِلُونَ

Then a people whom Allah had protected from him (dajjal) would come to Isa, son of Maryam (alaihimas salam), and he would wipe their faces and would inform them of their ranks in Paradise and it would be under such conditions that Allah would reveal to Isa (alaihis salam) these words: I have brought forth from amongst My servants such people against whom none would be able to fight; you take these people safely to Tur, and then Allah would send Gog and Magog and they would swarm down from every slope. The first of them would pass the lake of Tiberias and drink out of it. And when the last of them would pass, he would say: There was once water there. [Sahih Muslim, 2937, The Book of Tribulations and Portents of the Last Hour]

Indeed brother, but we're talking of their "release". They'll come in waves and this Ahadith is referring to one of those waves.
What I am saying is that they were released a long time ago in order to bring the Jews back to Jerusalem....A town Allah has banned them from. Watch the short video I linked above....it'll hopefully put things into perspective.

randomly chanced upon it and decided to share it

there's enough anti Israel cartoons being posted here

a bit of balance is good
No not really. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but I was mistaken. You can’t help yourself. You are a reborn cockroach and proved it.
There are innocent children and medics right now starved of the basic necessities of life and you attempt to score cheap points? You are a disgusting example of a human. I suggest you crawl back from under the rock you came from.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom